Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friom the land of the toughest gun laws

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/25/chicago-weekend-violence-leaves-5-dead-17-wounded-including-15-year-old-girl/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In another attack on Sunday, on his first day of a visit to Chicago, a visitor from Britain was attacked and robbed at knifepoint by three assailants near Oak Street Beach.
Late on Saturday evening, Neil McCarthy, 27, and his girlfriend from Minnesota Carisa Lerner, 26, were walking around downtown after an evening out when they became lost and ended up near Oak Street Beach. That is where they were accosted and McCarthy stabbed.

“The first day in Chicago, and (I) get stabbed,” McCarthy said. “It’s been an especially relaxing weekend in Chicagotown.”

McCarthy told Chicago media that at first he was compliant with the demands of the thieves, but he got argumentative when an attacker started to accost his girlfriend.

“I was fine with them robbing me, it’s not worth getting stabbed to defend my wallet and my iPhone, so I gave them my phone. But when I turned around and they were getting Carisa… I kind of said, ‘Don’t hurt my girlfriend,'” McCarthy said.

McCarthy grabbed at the knife to fight off one of the robbers, suffering stab wounds and slices to his hands. The commotion drew the attention of a passerby who called police.

But the former member of the Royal Air Force didn’t stop there; he used a cell phone tracker and quickly found one of the attackers who had taken his cell phone. Despite his wounds, McCarthy tackled the thief and put him in a headlock until police arrived to take control of the scene.

“It’s been an exciting holiday,” McCarthy told the media. “It’s been quite an adventure. It was a pretty action-packed night.”

One was arrested for the attack, and police are now looking for the other two.

While Mr. McCarthy was fortunate that he wasn’t killed, many others have not been as lucky in the Windy City. Year to date, 2,497 people have been shot in Chicago, with 375 shot and killed and an additional 43 citizens murdered by other means.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Year to date, 2,497 people have been shot in Chicago, with 375 shot and killed"

The year is not even over and that's more people shot and killed than by all mass shooters combined in the whole history of the United States.

Chicago,
Like Obama,
Sucks

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings

I thought this was confined to south Chicago.  But if you look at the map on that page it's happening over the whole city.

If you pull the large cities out of the mix... like chicago, detroit, dc, no, philly... the usa is among the least violent countries.

Now if we could somehow focus on the problem... if only we just had some clue... something just anything at all.

Nope... I guess we can't. Oh well... bigger gun free zone signs and gun controls for all..!! Lather, rinse, repeat.

Chicago is more dangerous than RC East.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum