Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muslims have gone toooo damn far this time !.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Muslims have gone toooo damn far this time !. Muslim_youths_crucify_cat_307810038Okay I gave Muzzies every benefit of the doubt, felt sorry for them being bombed and all that BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH DAMN IT !.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/195435-muslim-youths-in-nigeria-crucify-a-cat-on-the-cross-to-protest-anti-islam-film.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Looks like my buddy Fluffy !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Maybe someone in this world is smart enough to understand how nailing a cat to a cross has anything to do with that ridiculous movie or protesting that ridiculous movie, but don't count on me to understand it. I've always thought that a protest of something has some relevance to what that something is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I want all you liberals to cover your eyes and not read this. But I think muslims have about the same IQ as forest gump or carl childers.

Bob wrote:Maybe someone in this world is smart enough to understand how nailing a cat to a cross has anything to do with that ridiculous movie or protesting that ridiculous movie, but don't count on me to understand it. I've always thought that a protest of something has some relevance to what that something is.

maybe since they veiw us as a bunch of pussies now, this is symbolic?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Those people are batshit crazy.

They're going to push things too far and they're not going to like how they're pushed back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum