Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/18/politics/donald-trump-jeb-bush-9-11/index.html

Trump said.... "...I don't want Jeb Bush to say, 'My brother kept us safe,' because September 11 was one of the worst days in the history of this country."

In one of his more rambling propaganda cut-and-pastes (posted here time and again for many years now), semi-demented poster Markle weaves a yarn that tries to blame former President Bill Clinton for the 9/11 attacks. And here, Donald Trump, the leading Republican presidential candidate for 2016, seems to squarely place the blame for 9/11 on George W. Bush....

One of those two (Trump or Markle) has to be full of doodoo.... Which one?

Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11 Hmmm12

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 10/18/2015, 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"I'm not blaming George Bush," Trump said. "But I don't want Jeb Bush to say, 'My brother kept us safe,' because September 11 was one of the worst days in the history of this country."

Trump tweeted: "Jeb, why did your brother attack and destabilize the Middle East by attacking Iraq when there were no weapons of mass destruction? Bad info?"

Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11 Clappi11

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

More Bush-Bashing from the GOP's current leading contender for 2016, Donald Trump.... He questions Dumbya's leadership prior to 9/11 on Fox News....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/19/politics/donald-trump-jeb-george-w-bush-9-11-jeb-bush/index.html

Washington (CNN)—Donald Trump on Monday stood by his comments that former President George W. Bush did not keep the country safe since he was president during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Trump insisted he isn't "blaming anybody," but repeatedly reminded Fox News viewers that the "worst attack in the history of our country" occurred on Bush's watch and suggested that the attacks could have been prevented.

"The fact is we had the worst attack in the history of our country during his reign. Jeb (Bush) said we were safe during his reign. That wasn't true," Trump said. "And I'm not blaming anybody and I'm not blaming George Bush, although if you look at his three primary agencies, they hated each other, they weren't talking ... And a good leader would've made sure that they would get along and talk and lots of other things happen."

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bush spent the entire month of August 2001 on vacation at the ranch.  Seven months in to the most important job on the planet and he took a full month long vacation.

Meanwhile during that same month (August 2001), Tom Daschle was pointing out the fact that we were taking our eyes off the ball with respect to defense policy.  

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washdc/august01/2001-08-09-daschle.htm

From the article:

Daschle also criticized Bush extensively on the administration's plans for developing and deploying a nationwide defense against long-range missiles. The White House has yet to persuade Moscow to scrap or amend the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty that prohibits such defenses. On its current schedule, the Pentagon is due to come in conflict with legal restrictions in a matter of months. In the spring, for example, the Pentagon may start construction at Fort Greely, Alaska, of underground silos for missile interceptors.

"Democrats support mutually agreed-upon modifications to the ABM treaty and a robust national missile defense testing program," Daschle said. "Under the right circumstances, we could support deployment of a limited national missile defense."

But he said administration was planning "the most expensive possible response to the least likely threat we face."

He added, "The chief threats today come from biological and chemical weapons and bombs that could be smuggled in a cargo container, bus or backpack."

Bush's budget, Daschle said, calls for a 57% increase in spending on missile defense this year, and other large increases in future years, far above the overall 10% increase targeted for the Pentagon. The result would be to "cannibalize the personnel and force structure that deal with the threats we are more likely to face."

He said holding the first year's increase for missile defense to 10%, for example, would make $2.5 billion available for a variety of defense and national security programs. They include a restoration of funds for the program to help Russia destroy its nuclear weapons, increased funding for development of cruise missile defense, and a greater emphasis on counterterrorism and cyber-terrorism.

It would also allow a greater effort on "developing and deploying theater missile defenses, which will be needed tomorrow to protect our soldiers if we are thrust into another Gulf-like war," he said.

And then 9/11 happened.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/18/politics/donald-trump-jeb-bush-9-11/index.html

Trump said.... "...I don't want Jeb Bush to say, 'My brother kept us safe,' because September 11 was one of the worst days in the history of this country."

In one of his more rambling propaganda cut-and-pastes (posted here time and again for many years now), semi-demented poster Markle weaves a yarn that tries to blame former President Bill Clinton for the 9/11 attacks. And here, Donald Trump, the leading Republican presidential candidate for 2016, seems to squarely place the blame for 9/11 on George W. Bush....

One of those two (Trump or Markle) has to be full of doodoo.... Which one?

Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11 Hmmm12[/url]

PLEASE, ONCE AGAIN, post specifically whatever I posted about the Jamie Gorelick wall of silence which is NOT FACTUAL. If you cannot....

My personal guess is that Donald Trump does not have a clue as to who Jamie Gorelick or what he did.

Trump says HIS policies on immigration would have kept the terrorists out of the country. The truth is that all of the hijackers were here, on visa's legally. I believe three or four were on expired visa's.

I believe Jeb Bush was foolish for rising to the bait. Tough to NOT defend your family, especially such a close family as are the Bush's but he should have said something else.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:the Jamie Gorelick wall of silence which is NOT FACTUAL.  If you cannot....

Yes, Jamie Gorelick.... A very low-level Clinton administration appointee, who had very little real power and who was out of the government by 1997.... I will tell ya, certain wingnuts have strange obsessions and some will go any extent to make sure no dirt sticks to Dumbya and any of his crew concerning 9/11. How laughable that really is!

It is refreshing to see Donald Trump go where no Republican has ever gone before...

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:the Jamie Gorelick wall of silence which is NOT FACTUAL.  If you cannot....

Yes, Jamie Gorelick.... A very low-level Clinton administration appointee, who had very little real power and who was out of the government by 1997.... I will tell ya, certain wingnuts have strange obsessions and some will go any extent to make sure no dirt sticks to Dumbya and any of his crew concerning 9/11. How laughable that really is!

It is refreshing to see Donald Trump go where no Republican has ever gone before...

To leftist propaganda? Bush's mistakes and judgement errors largely took place after 9/11.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

THANK YOU AGAIN, for confirming that you have nothing and have to stoop to calling names, as you no doubt did when you were a tyke on your kindergarten playground.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

To leftist propaganda? Bush's mistakes and judgement errors largely took place after 9/11.

President Bush kept us safe after the 9/11 attack. Something semi-retired President Obama cannot say.

President Bush turned a peaceful, democratically led Iraq to President Obama is struggling to turn over a Middle East in chaos and on fire to anyone else before it gets far worse.

Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

President Bush kept us safe after the 9/11 attack. Something semi-retired President Obama cannot say.

President Bush turned a peaceful, democratically led Iraq to President Obama is struggling to turn over a Middle East in chaos and on fire to anyone else before it gets far worse.

Ah yes... the patriot act. Easily one of the largest intrusive unconstitutional govt controls ever enacted in this country. Similar to the logic behind gun controls that infringes on the law abiding to protect us from the boogieman. Congrats comrade.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

No...Bush's "mistakes" began long before 9/11. His entire presidency was lies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:President Bush kept us safe after the 9/11 attack.  Something semi-retired President Obama cannot say.  

Donald Trump: I would have prevented 9/11 Afu_iv12

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:
Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

President Bush kept us safe after the 9/11 attack.  Something semi-retired President Obama cannot say.  

Ah yes... the patriot act. Easily one of the largest intrusive unconstitutional govt controls ever enacted in this country. Similar to the logic behind gun controls that infringes on the law abiding to protect us from the boogieman. Congrats comrade.

Like many, I supported the Patriot Act when it was passed after 9/11. Now I believe it should be reigned in.

As you know, it has been extended and expanded by President Obama. In spite of that, we have had numerous fatal attacks in our country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum