Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama not welcome in Roseburg Oregon

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
EmeraldGhost
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

He should make his visit to "The People's Republic of Eugene" instead of Roseburg .... they'd probably throw a parade for him there.

Sal

Sal

Roseburg - 1968

Sal

Sal

He was assassinated 10 days later.

Salinsky wrote:He was assassinated 10 days later.

Death by government guns: JFK, Bobby, MLK

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SheWrites wrote:Death by government guns:  JFK, Bobby, MLK

I am old enough to remember it all.... Somewhere on my list of Kindle books to read are a couple of books on LBJ. He was a very evil man, and I am sure he was complicit in JFK's death.

The Baby Boom generation lost its innocence on November 22, 1963.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Wouldn't it be great if semi-retired President Obama made a stop in CHICAGO to tell them how all their gun laws were protecting them from gun violence?

Obama not welcome in Roseburg Oregon Chicago%20Shootings_zps40fa6rbt

JFK was last decent Democrat

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:JFK was last decent Democrat

Eisenhower was the last decent Republican.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Wouldn't it be great if semi-retired President Obama made a stop in CHICAGO to tell them how all their gun laws were protecting them from gun violence?

Murder rate in Chicago was the lowest since the 1960s in 2014, conceal and carry was implemented mostly from June to December 2014 with no permits being issued the first half of the year, and now gun violence has jumped in 2015.

By the way, please reference the Chicago Ordinance which is AMONG the toughest in the nation? You can't, because the tough ordinance was declared unconstitutional years ago......but I will await for you to cite the real world and not made up stuff.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Eisenhower was just another progressive... jfk was the last decent republican.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well it looks like the litmus test on whether or not you are a decent president is if they assassinate you. Wonder how long Trump would last...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama not welcome in Roseburg Oregon 2a2f9a17b8

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I am old enough to remember it all.... Somewhere on my list of Kindle books to read are a couple of books on LBJ. He was a very evil man, and I am sure he was complicit in JFK's death.

I think you're wrong about LBJ.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

BTW, the city fathers have welcomed the President and there is a petition circulating to remove the sheriff.

Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

About what? He was certainly an evil sob... ruthlessly ambitious, a confirmed racist, and a bully.

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

About what? He was certainly an evil sob... ruthlessly ambitious, a confirmed racist,  and a bully.

He also was complicit in the needless deaths of many service people in Viet Nam though his inept and heavy handed interference with military strategy. Wait, I think Obama must be using the LBJ strategy in the Mid East.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

LBJ was no better than a mad dog.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/05/how-lbj-was-deceived-on-gulf-of-tonkin/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:https://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/05/how-lbj-was-deceived-on-gulf-of-tonkin/

That great sucking asshole let the Liberty get attacked and much better men died because of him...he should have been hanged like Saddam. His corpse should be dug up and fed to the hogs...

Floridatexan wrote:https://consortiumnews.com/2014/08/05/how-lbj-was-deceived-on-gulf-of-tonkin/

Lol... rationalizations. You must have double, triple, maybe even quadruple standards. That's not natural comrade.

gatorfan

So a liberal President got us tangled up in the Viet Nam war costing over 58,000 American lives because he was given faulty advice (lied to actually) by McNamera and you give him a free pass. On the other hand, a conservative President (Bush) was given faulty intelligence that even allies believed to be true and got us tangled up in the Mid East but you consider him a war criminal.

Let’s summarize:

Viet Nam = absolutely NO strategic value to the U.S.

Mid East = enormous strategic value to the U.S.

Yet you think the Mid East war was the only mistake.

Your hypocrisy is truly ASTOUNDING.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Bet you were the HERO on the kindergarten playground!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama not welcome in Roseburg Oregon 42dda36bb2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum