Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pedos going mainstream...glamorous even.....You know it's next on the progressive list...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/media-describes-30-year-old-woman-who-had-sex-with-child-as-glamorous/

Media Describes 30-Year-Old Woman Who Had Sex With Child as “Glamorous”
The mainstreaming of pedophilia continues

Two major newspapers in the United Kingdom described a 30-year-old woman who had sex with a child as “glamorous” and included numerous “gallery” pictures of the teaching assistant in the body of their articles.

The Manchester Evening News reported on how Caroline Berriman had pleaded guilty to “two counts of sexual activity with a child – and a further charge of sexual activity with a child.”

However, Berriman was spared jail and only handed a two year suspended sentence by Minshull Street Crown Court. The child was at most 15 years of age when the offenses took place.

‘Glamorous teaching assistant escapes jail despite admitting having sex with teenage pupil’

Although feminists like to complain about how the “patriarchy” downplays the notion of men as sexual predators, this example completely debunks that notion.

Imagine if a 30-year-old man had slept with a 15-year-old girl. Would he be described as “handsome” by the media? Would there be a series of photogenic gallery images of the culprit looking cool and suave?

Todd Nickerson, who runs a forum called ‘Virtuous Pedophiles’, insists that pedophilia is merely another form of “sexual orientation”.

Salon previously published an article in 2012 entitled ‘Meet pedophiles who mean well’.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't know why you persist with this disgusting crap.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:

All progressive yearnings are disgusting crap...if you would quit wallowing in it I could quit warning about it's insidious encroachment upon our society.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

All progressive yearnings are disgusting crap...if you would quit wallowing in it I could quit warning about it's insidious encroachment upon our society.

Wait, did you mean to refer to progressives there or the church? Because I think you may have meant the church.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Wait, did you mean to refer to progressives there or the church?  Because I think you may have meant the church.

No not church alone.... Schools, children's sports, camps, foster homes, children's prisons....lots of places where pedos find an opportunity...you progressives are quite busy making a new world in your image.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Wait, did you mean to refer to progressives there or the church?  Because I think you may have meant the church.

No not church alone.... Schools, children's sports, camps, foster homes, children's prisons....lots of places where pedos find an opportunity...you progressives are quite busy making a new world in your image.

What do progressives have to do with the church frequently raping children and then systematically covering it up, and in some cases even fostering that behavior?

Here again, you're leaving me no choice but to assume that you're confusing your vocabulary.  When you refer to "progressives", you mean the church, right?  Because if you feel I'm a progressive, you're confused there because I'm obviously against pedophiles. I feel they should be quarantined form society.  Even further, I don't believe that churches should be allowed within several hundred feet of any school zone.  Are you sure you're not confused here?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

What do progressives have to do with the church frequently raping children and then systematically covering it up, and in some cases even fostering that behavior?

Here again, you're leaving me no choice but to assume that you're confusing your vocabulary.  When you refer to "progressives", you mean the church, right?  Because if you feel I'm a progressive, you're confused there because I'm obviously against pedophiles.  I feel they should be quarantined form society.  Even further, I don't believe that churches should be allowed within several hundred feet of any school zone.  Are you sure you're not confused here?

No Boards I thought your progressive schools had not progressed so far they had stopped teaching definitions of words..like progressives....You see progressives are never satisfied with old fashion things that work like families, charities, churches, schools, government, society in general....nope they got to keep tweaking or twerking till you can't even recognize the old fashion thing. The school becomes a PC prison, the family becomes, Tommy has two Daddies, The Church worships Satan...Government becomes the master instead of the servant of the people etc...are you following me ?

by Floridatexan Yesterday at 9:06 pm

---
Liberals love it

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Man, you are not right in the head.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Man, you are not right in the head.  

Society's not right in the head. They have crossed line after line in the sexual revolution. I am sure bestiality, necrophilia are right in line behind pedophilia on the progressive agenda to turn America into the worse Satanic hellhole the world has ever known..

So stop your "progressing" and I'll find something nicer to post....

2seaoat

T,
Where in the last 80 years have any so called progressive party had in their platform the concept of child sexual abuse?

However, I have seen argued effectively that true libertarian philosophy would not oppose laws which restrict total sexual freedom without government limits.

So would not the proper political philosophy which you are trying to assign to Progressive, not be better served by assigning the same to libertarians?

Libertarians believe that each individual should be left to determine how they feel about sex, provided they do not hurt anyone else, and they do not adhere to any one type of sexual morality. Is not this woman doing her own thing and arguing that she was not hurting a 15 year old boy. Is this not the essence of your idea of liberty and the libertarian ideal? Why would you take the libertarian movement and want to assign sexual choices to progressives?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://nambla.org/

After examining only two sane essays on the subject you go on to search for groups supporting intergenerational relationships but cavalierly dismiss NAMBLA on the baseless opinions of police agencies and mental health types, forgetting that, historically, their judgments have often turned out to be quite wrong. It was not that long ago, for example, that gays were considered mentally ill and that homosexual relationships were criminally prosecuted. We will spare you a recounting of injustices taken against other minorities and scapegoats over the history of the Americas but urge you to consider that men who love boys are amongst those unjustly persecuted.

2seaoat

Again is this not the danger of the Libertarian philosophy unfettered by government regulations? Is not law and restriction on man by government not the central tenet of your world view as a libertarian?

Some folks need a course in political nomenclature. Illiteracy is not becoming.

The difference between a child and an adult must be becoming blurred to you. There is harm in exploitation.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Since when is pedophilia a political expression? Since when does being a conservative, hardcore puritan asshole prevent someone from molesting a child sexually?

Teo: Get off your donkey. Pedophiles are left and right, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Atheists. If you want to hate pedophiles that's fine, but stop trying to link them to a religious or political group. That's just being stupid, which, considering your narrow-minded religious outlook, is not the least uncommon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum