Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Trump Took Hate Groups Mainstream

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/donald-trump-hate-groups-neo-nazi-white-supremacist-racism

In-depth look at the white supremacist groups allied with Trump.

2seaoat

The fascism represented by Donald Trump is far more troubling than what he grabs on a woman. The folks who fought fascism in World War II would be rolling in their collective graves that a two cent petty fascist has gotten this far in our political system. Trump is a clown, and thank goodness SNL can properly characterize this clown, because history if full of clowns who fooled the people with horrible consequences.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/communist-party-unites-behind-hillary/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/justifying-fascism-hillary’s-pay-play

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

LOL Mr. Green gene except when it came to serving his country he was Mr. Yellow gene.

Fascism is just another progressive social movement. They loved it openly... until it wasn't advantageous.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Fascism is just another progressive social movement. They loved it openly... until it wasn't advantageous.

How Trump Took Hate Groups Mainstream Yawnin10

2seaoat

Fascism is just another progressive social movement. They loved it openly... until it wasn't advantageous.

Like my granddaughter describing how a lawn mower works.......clueless that certain concepts and definitions are important.

2seaoat wrote:Fascism is just another progressive social movement. They loved it openly... until it wasn't advantageous.

Like my granddaughter describing how a lawn mower works.......clueless that certain concepts and definitions are important.

If you're capable of any independent objective thght you would see the fascism in this govt as we speak. Obamacaid itself being the largest fascist program in out nation's history... and that's really saying something. It's a direct collusion of govt and huge corps... with the caveat social mandate.

No one with a clear mind can dispute that.

2seaoat

If you're capable of any independent objective thght you would see the fascism in this govt as we speak. Obamacaid itself being the largest fascist program in out nation's history... and that's really saying something. It's a direct collusion of govt and huge corps... with the caveat social mandate.

My mind is clear. I have a graduate degree which has taught me to understand political concepts, and I was going to teach the same in college in 1975. Citizens elect representatives who pass legislation. Our Constitution gave congress the power to tax and fund programs which improve our citizens general welfare.....it is in the enabling language of our constitution. Fascism is right wing dictatorship where the citizens do not control their representatives and power is consolidated in a dictator. Your definition is simply wrong and sophomoric and would get an F on Poly sci 101 class if you were in my class. If you learn the nomenclature and the concepts, we can have an intelligent conversation, but you just saying something is, when it does not meet any objective standards for the definition of fascism.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:If you're capable of any independent objective thght you would see the fascism in this govt as we speak. Obamacaid itself being the largest fascist program in out nation's history... and that's really saying something. It's a direct collusion of govt and huge corps... with the caveat social mandate.

My mind is clear.  I have a graduate degree which has taught me to understand political concepts, and I was going to teach the same in college in 1975.  Citizens elect representatives who pass legislation.   Our Constitution gave congress the power to tax and fund programs which improve our citizens general welfare.....it is in the enabling language of our constitution.  Fascism is right wing dictatorship where the citizens do not control their representatives and power is consolidated in a dictator.   Your definition is simply wrong and sophomoric and would get an F on Poly sci 101 class if you were in my class.   If you learn the nomenclature and the concepts, we can have an intelligent conversation, but you just saying something is, when it does not meet any objective standards for the definition of fascism.

Not likely.  You have proven that with your totally incomprehensive paragraphs.

Apparently, this one was written by 2seaoat as opposed to boardsofFl who has jumped in to use 2seaoat's moniker.

Obama defends Black Lives Matter movement

BY DARLENE SUPERVILLE, ASSOCIATED PRESS  October 23, 2015 at 4:00 PM EDT

WASHINGTON — Defending the Black Lives Matter movement, President Barack Obama said Thursday the protests are giving voice to a problem happening only in African-American communities, adding, “We, as a society, particularly given our history, have to take this seriously.”

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-movement/

Without question, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has done more to advance HATE between races than any other President in modern history.

Shameful and disgusting.  Race relations set back 50 or more years.

Last edited by Markle on 10/17/2016, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:If you're capable of any independent objective thght you would see the fascism in this govt as we speak. Obamacaid itself being the largest fascist program in out nation's history... and that's really saying something. It's a direct collusion of govt and huge corps... with the caveat social mandate.

My mind is clear.  I have a graduate degree which has taught me to understand political concepts, and I was going to teach the same in college in 1975.  Citizens elect representatives who pass legislation.   Our Constitution gave congress the power to tax and fund programs which improve our citizens general welfare.....it is in the enabling language of our constitution.  Fascism is right wing dictatorship where the citizens do not control their representatives and power is consolidated in a dictator.   Your definition is simply wrong and sophomoric and would get an F on Poly sci 101 class if you were in my class.   If you learn the nomenclature and the concepts, we can have an intelligent conversation, but you just saying something is, when it does not meet any objective standards for the definition of fascism.

I have postgraduate degrees too... big deal. I suggest you reread (read?) the third way, dirigisme, and the 25 point plan. Just throwing up a word salad doesn't mean shit. All you proved is that you aren't intellectually available to be objective. Obamacaid is in fact a perfect fascist program.

By supporting it... you tell us all we need to know about you. Progressives of the 30's loved it too.

2seaoat

no, you are not using the terms of Political Science. It would be like a person studying Chemistry saying that Hydrogen was interchangeable with Nitrogen......on the face of it completely lacking knowledge of Chemistry, and a basic element. The study of political science starts with a core paradigm of definitions and concepts.......you misuse Political concepts like a kindergarten student trying to explain Einstein's theories. You simply are making chit up and I am calling you out in your sophistry. Mr. Markle does not care about science or concepts.....just wants to know if you would like a cookie at an open house. If you are going to talk about a car's engine, you would be appalled if someone called the carb, the ignition key, yet you spew nonsense and think that there is no science or concepts which are defined when discussing political concepts.......silly.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:no, you are not using the terms of Political Science.  It would be like a person studying Chemistry saying that Hydrogen was interchangeable with Nitrogen......on the face of it completely lacking knowledge of Chemistry, and a basic element.   The study of political science starts with a core paradigm of definitions and concepts.......you misuse Political concepts like a kindergarten student trying to explain Einstein's theories.   You simply are making chit up and I am calling you out in your sophistry.   Mr. Markle does not care about science or concepts.....just wants to know if you would like a cookie at an open house.  If you are going to talk about a car's engine, you would be appalled if someone called the carb, the ignition key, yet you spew nonsense and think that there is no science or concepts which are defined when discussing political concepts.......silly.

How Trump Took Hate Groups Mainstream Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/donald-trump-hate-groups-neo-nazi-white-supremacist-racism

In-depth look at the white supremacist groups allied with Trump.
You forgot the kkk has endorsed Hillary

The definition of conditioning is the rejection of independent thght. I can't help you question what you've been taught if you aren't willing to try. I'll give it one more go... just for the hell of it... but you really need to be honest this time or I won't try again.

List the political systems each country employed from the least centrally controlled, socially engineered, and authoritarian... to the most... immediately prior to and at the beginning of ww2. List them as they are today for xtra credit.

France, Russia, Sweden, England, USA, China, Italy, Germany, Austria, Canada, Poland, Japan, Australia, Spain, Mexico, Switzerland.

Remember... be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum