Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christie orders NJ National Guard leader to lose weight!

+3
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Vikingwoman
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vikingwoman

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chris-christie-orders-nj-national-guard-leader-lose/story?id=33952001

Woo hoo! Haha! The noive!

The general has standards he isn't meeting and because he is ANG, the governor is his boss. I guarantee you the general can't make his Fit to Fight score on the waist measurement that can't exceed 39.5 inches.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oink oink oink says the Christie....

Sal

Sal

Christie orders NJ National Guard leader to lose weight! Chris-Christie-in-a-baseball-uniform-11-397x400

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's a presidential candidate who's known for being fat.
For him to tell others to not be fat, would be like Trump telling somebody else he shouldn't have a combover.
You would think a presidential candidate would have enough brains to not do that.

This is what makes the wrastlin show so entertaining.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Christie orders NJ National Guard leader to lose weight! ?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-VC5kGKgDIZw%2FVXDE-SmvzTI%2FAAAAAAACupE%2FzTOqCB-rWUU%2Fs1600%2Fchris%252Bchristie2

"Oh, that God the gift would give us To see ourselves as others see us" Robert Burns poem

Sal

Sal

The question is, if you are a fatass like Christie, how the hell do you find yourself in a tight-fitting getup like that with cameras everywhere??

Where were his advisers on that day?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He ate them ?

Bob wrote:He's a presidential candidate who's known for being fat.
For him to tell others to not be fat,  would be like Trump telling somebody else he shouldn't have a combover.
You would think a presidential candidate would have enough brains to not do that.  

The General was told by the Pentagon that he does not meet the requirements set forth by the Army. What is Christie to do, as commander of the ANG in New Jersey, but tell the guy to get with the program.

Have you all never had a fat doctor tell you to lose weight? I have and he was in the Army. Laughing

I think Christie should go on Biggest Loser. It would be great for ratings and boost his ratings in the poll. It's not about what is good for America it's about which candidate can get the most camera time. He needs to think about this possibility!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:
For him to tell others to not be fat,  would be like Trump telling somebody else he shouldn't have a combover.

The General was told by the Pentagon that he does not meet the requirements set forth by the Army.  What is Christie to do, as commander of the ANG in New Jersey, but tell the guy to get with the program.

Have you all never had a fat doctor tell you to lose weight?  I have and he was in the Army.  Laughing

I think Christie should go on Biggest Loser.  It would be great for ratings and boost his ratings in the poll.  It's not about what is good for America it's about which candidate can get the most camera time.  He needs to think about this possibility!  

I'd watch that show....you should be his campaign manager...just don't be around when he's hungry.....i heard some Japanese tourists disappeared visiting Jersey the other day....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

The General was told by the Pentagon that he does not meet the requirements set forth by the Army.  What is Christie to do, as commander of the ANG in New Jersey, but tell the guy to get with the program.

Have you all never had a fat doctor tell you to lose weight?  I have and he was in the Army.  Laughing

I think Christie should go on Biggest Loser.  It would be great for ratings and boost his ratings in the poll.  It's not about what is good for America it's about which candidate can get the most camera time.  He needs to think about this possibility!  

I'd watch that show....you should be his campaign manager...just don't be around when he's hungry.....i heard some Japanese tourists disappeared visiting Jersey the other day....

Brings a whole new definition to sushi...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Christie orders NJ National Guard leader to lose weight! ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.fineartamerica.com%2Fimages-medium-large%2F2-rabelais-gargantua-1873-granger

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:

I once had a doctor who smokes tell me to quit smoking. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am packing some extra but I ain't telling others to diet....I have recommended some stop smoking though....Actually I despise Christie...but for what he says not what he eats...

knothead

knothead

Didn't he have gastric bypass surgery? I think he has lost some . . . . .

polecat

polecat

Salinsky wrote:The question is, if you are a fatass like Christie, how the hell do you find yourself in a tight-fitting getup like that with cameras everywhere??

Stuck in traffic?

Sal

Sal

polecat wrote:
Salinsky wrote:The question is, if you are a fatass like Christie, how the hell do you find yourself in a tight-fitting getup like that with cameras everywhere??

Stuck in traffic?

Christie orders NJ National Guard leader to lose weight! Rimshot

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

One of my last duty stations was in Quantico, VA, at the MAGTF Warfighting Center, which was lead by a two-star, MGen Patrick Sullivan. MGen Sullivan was an aviator; an F-4 Phantom II pilot who flew over 300 combat missions during the Vietnam War, and who was considered an outstanding pilot. He had previously commanded a squadron, then a MAG, and finally, the 2nd MAW, before moving to the Warfighting Center.

But, MGen Sullivan was fat; at least as fat as the general that Christie is picking on. No service branch is as strict as the Marine Corps when it comes to weight standards. I saw a lot of folks get mustered out because they could not meet the requirements of the USMC weight-control program. I don't know how MGen Sullivan remained immune from this program, but apparently he did.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum