Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran's supreme leader orders fresh terror attacks on West

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iran's Supreme Leader has ordered the country's Revolutionary Guards to intensify its campaign of terror attacks against the West and its allies in retaliation for supporting the overthrow of President Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

According to Western intelligence officials, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei gave the order to the elite Quds Force unit following a recent emergency meeting of Iran's National Security Council in Tehran held to discuss a specially-commissioned report into the implications for Iran of the Assad regime's overthrow.

Damascus is Iran's most important regional ally, and the survival of the Assad regime is regarded as vital to sustaining the Iranian-backed Hizbollah militia which controls southern Lebanon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9490878/Irans-supreme-leader-orders-fresh-terror-attacks-on-West.html

WW3

That'll just give the Army something to do after we pull out of Afghanistan.

We need to keep 'em busy, y'know.

Yomama wrote:That'll just give the Army something to do after we pull out of Afghanistan.

We need to keep 'em busy, y'know.

yes. those boys love being targets for islam loving comandors.

Chrissy8 wrote:Iran's Supreme Leader has ordered the country's Revolutionary Guards to intensify its campaign of terror attacks against the West and its allies in retaliation for supporting the overthrow of President Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

WW3

Might explain why the "bomb Iran" rhetoric is heating up. It's looking more like "when" not "if".

nochain wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:Iran's Supreme Leader has ordered the country's Revolutionary Guards to intensify its campaign of terror attacks against the West and its allies in retaliation for supporting the overthrow of President Bashar al-Assad in Syria.

WW3

Might explain why the "bomb Iran" rhetoric is heating up. It's looking more like "when" not "if".
About time for some of the 'allies' to do the heavy lifting for a change...but sadly it will have to be the US to save Israel from being taken out...Putin is the wild card and there's no sign whatsoever that he's concerned with the COWH...he's neck deep inSyria and a partner with Iran...He allows terrorists to do his dirty work...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes, we need another Middle Eastern war to drive the price of oil to $200+ per barrel. It will put the brakes on any economic recovery that may have been possible after 2008.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

maybe obama should've kept his mouth shut? one slap down frum putin... a rebuke from the un... and he seems to have stirred up the natives. where was the teleprompter?

We should bring ALL of our troops home from everywhere and just use drones on the leaders who want to fuck with us.. But that would take the profits out of wars and the MIC wouldn't want that to happen..

It's not the USA's job to police the world. (Or is it?)

We just don't have the resources to bully everybody around. All it seems to do is make powerful enemies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yomama wrote:It's not the USA's job to police the world. (Or is it?)

We just don't have the resources to bully everybody around. All it seems to do is make powerful enemies.

That would be the historical precedent.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I think we should all be watching this situation. A clear world war alignment is starting to form. The sides are being drawn. and I know some are going to hate this, but there is rumors amongst groups that this war is the war of psalms 83 war.

look at this vid, its good commentary explaining a lot about this whole mess.

+

I hope we do stay out of it.

china and russia are on the other side against us on this.

Im afraid now that obama has drawn his line in the dirt by saying we will get involved if they move/use chemical weapons, that will happen.

I think someone/or more wants this war to happen. This siuation is escalating quickly. You watch. something is going to happen with those chemical weapons. I hope im wrong.

Chrissy8 wrote:You watch. something is going to happen with those chemical weapons.

I can see a desperate move made by the thugs (Shabiha) associated with al-Assad, where THEY use chemical weapons, but not (technically) the Syrian regime. These thugs supposedly were the ones doing all the killing that al-Assad denied doing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/syrias-ghost-killers-steroid-mad-thugs-872075

Iran's supreme leader orders fresh terror attacks on West  Shabib10

Last edited by Yomama on 8/22/2012, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:You watch. something is going to happen with those chemical weapons.

I can see a desperate move made by the thugs (Shabiba) associated with al-Assad, where THEY use chemical weapons, but not (technically) the Syrian regime. These thugs supposedly were the ones doing all the killing that al-Assad denied doing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/syrias-ghost-killers-steroid-mad-thugs-872075

Iran's supreme leader orders fresh terror attacks on West  Shabib10

I agree. I worry about that. seriously now that obama has made it clear what needs to happen for us to get involved, and knowing that russia and china are against us on getting involved. It would be perfect way for someone who hates us to create a mess for us. I mean crap, how in the hell can we trust those insurgents over there anyway who we are helping, they are al queda, muslim brotherhood etc, those people hate us. All they got to do now is make sure that line gets crossed.

Iran's supreme leader orders fresh terror attacks on West  3566510960_484d781a81

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKiMbC6s2k

Smile

We should withdraw from the UN or at least cut our funding to where we only provide 5% of the total funding to keep it in operation.

seems that north koreas prez is going to iran, so is no longer over the UN ban ki moon or whatever his name is.

If anyone watched that video they said this is another proxy war.

proxy wars are the stupidess kind of wars to me because you just funnel money in while the other guy gettin your money really doesnt care to win, they just want your money. another name for it could be, someone here needs to die so we can get some USA cash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum