Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sadly, race, gender, size, and religion still matters in America politics

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jeb-bush-tiptoes-debate-photo

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jeb-bush-tiptoes-debate-photo

You and Trump are just alike on this chit !...Your pokes at Putin and everyone else show you out..

He's devolved to using leftist talkingpoint memos now... lol. Poor guy.

2seaoat

little cars that go beep beep beep......

You are stirring crap, Seaoat.

Bush was looking for eye contact with his wife over the press crowd.

"I was looking over to the press to see where my wife was sitting because she's the love of my life and just I need to have eye contact with her before we started," Bush explained. "You've been married 42 years that's the kind of thing you do."

Sweet.

But I don't want him for President.

Markle

Markle

NO, NO my far left Progressive good friend 2seaoat has a good point here.

Here is why, 2seaoat has a good point. Primarily because Progressives cannot see anything else. Their philosophy collapses if there is not tension and strain between all the different pigeon holes Democrats depend on for their very existence.

For decades, at least back to President Lyndon Baines Johnson Democrats have pigeon holed all minorities. They then research the needs and weaknesses of each group. They develop their strategy to coincide with the specific groups needs. Democrat Elites then convince these groups that they are not good enough to succeed without the handouts, quotas or affirmative action. In this way they steal the self esteem, self respect and very soul of the people they claim to want to help.

Once they have them on public assistance, welfare, rent subsistence, medicaid, food stamps, free breakfast for their kids in school, free lunch, free education (did you know there is a district starting to offer free dinner?) they are told that if they vote Republican, they would die of starvation, disease, dirty water and dirty air. Could you please tell me how this is any different than the old Southern Plantations with the master and the slaves? The black family unit was one of the strongest in America prior to the Johnson plan for a "Great Society". Now it is one of the weakest and accounts for the vast majority of minorities living below the poverty level. Fifty years under Democrat control and we have the same poverty level we had when the War on Welfare was started by Johnson.

Republicans and Conservatives don't see people in pigeon holes or worth any less than themselves. They see all Americans as being equal. Each and everyone one fully capable of being as successful as anyone else. All they need is for government to keep the peace and allow them to go about their business.

Is there racism and prejudice? Sure, there has been since the beginning of man on earth and will be until we are gone. Get over it. So long as you see a glass as half empty, it is. President Barack Hussein Obama has openly stated his own racism, need we mention an associate of Obama's the Rev. Wright and Minister Louis Farrakhan and do they get any more blatant than Al Sharpton? Would any of these race baiters be where they are if they were not constantly stirring up trouble between the races? Without trouble, they are unnecessary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum