Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hannity on Race in America tonight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Black lives do not matter....all lives matter. 56 times more black deaths from black on black.......pure racism at its best....change the topic about American institutional racism, and political manipulation of race, and make the victims the bad guys. Hannity is a piece of work. Fox plays to racists. It is a viable commerical formula to make money......oh.....I will not give equal time to guests and cut them off.....because we ran out of time. The most biased brain dead program on TV. David Duke and the old confederacy watch Fox. Racism is being manipulated and feeds Fox network.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Black lives do not matter....all lives matter.  56 times more black deaths from black on black.......pure racism at its best....change the topic about American institutional racism, and political manipulation of race, and make the victims the bad guys.  Hannity is a piece of work.  Fox plays to racists.  It is a viable commerical formula to make money......oh.....I will not give equal time to guests and cut them off.....because we ran out of time.  The most biased brain dead program on TV.  David Duke and the old confederacy watch Fox.  Racism is being manipulated and feeds Fox network.    

Please explain to us how stating FACTS is "pure racism at its best".

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

"Facts" turn into racism or propaganda when they are given out of historical context.

2seaoat

Just like you avoided the truth in Furgeson on the facts about the exploitation by the city and the poor, you think facts can be manipulated or ignored as long as they meet the requirements of your racist propaganda. Sorry America rejects your David Duke routine.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Please explain to us how stating FACTS is "pure racism at its best".

Just like you avoided the truth in Furgeson on the facts about the exploitation by the city and the poor, you think facts can be manipulated or ignored as long as they meet the requirements of your racist propaganda.  Sorry America rejects your David Duke routine.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Once again...please explain to us how stating FACTS is "pure racism at its best"?

Can you do that without whining?

2seaoat

Can you do that without whining?

Whining.......now that is funny......can I have some cheese with my Markle posts.......preferably aged German cheese circa 1933 and some whine to put down American blacks......the Justice Department report is the fact, your attempt to propagandize hateful concepts is really the only whine we regularly get around here....at least bring the cheese.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum