Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

America's Navy keeps us safe at home and protects interests abroad through our ability to be present around the world — where it matters, when it matters — with the latest technology and top notch sailors."

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2015/01/23/recruiting-ad-pin-map/22234307/

My take is that none of those pins stopped any terrorist attack on America and it is a pretty cluttered board which needs to be reduced.......however, a great commercial with some incredible photography.

KarlRove

KarlRove

My
Take is that a serviceman must have "serviced" your wife before and you are still resentful.

2seaoat

My
Take is that a serviceman must have "serviced" your wife before and you are still resentful.

I am still married after 39 years.........I guess what they say is generally true.....those that talk about butt hurts......must be in the Navy or Air Force.....

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:My

I am still married after 39 years.........I guess what they say is generally true.....those that talk about butt hurts......must be in the Navy or Air Force.....

That doesn't mean she wasn't giving a serviceman's discount.

2seaoat

That doesn't mean she wasn't giving a serviceman's discount.

Why give a discount when you are selling a Mercedes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum