Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Even hilz can't name her best accomplishment as SOS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/17/hillary-clinton-cant-name-a-top-accomplishment-while-secretary-of-state-video/

Idiot

2seaoat

What was your best accomplishment in the Military?

Seven trips across the pond bringing my teams home intact.

That's AG best job. In the Corps making E-5 in 44 months and 25 months deployed

Civilian world ? Thousands of grads that contribute to society in a positive way.

Well... there was that reset button w russia... lol. But leveling libya was fun... oh and benghazi went well.

But seriously... the clinton slush foundation grew and the price of bill's speeches went up... so there's that.

Yea team..!!

2seaoat

So getting on a plane is an accomplishment.......I get it.

Who said I was aircrew Seaoat? You obviously must really be stupid to assume everyone in AF flies a plane. That being said, it takes huge balls to fly C-130s into a WEZ where you have everything against you and you are a big slow target. Doing those night air drops, Infil/exfil of SOF in mountainous terrain and doing missions that require terrain following and avoidance routes, landing in a box and one with just five runway lights takes bigger balls than you can even imagine.

2seaoat

Who said I was aircrew Seaoat? You obviously must really be stupid to assume everyone in AF flies a plane. That being said, it takes huge balls to fly C-130s into a WEZ where you have everything against you and you are a big slow target. Doing those night air drops, Infil/exfil of SOF in mountainous terrain and doing missions that require terrain following and avoidance routes, landing in a box and one with just five runway lights takes bigger balls than you can even imagine.

Pace I am trying to make you think. Last night at the debates there were two candidates who looked at the plane and insinuated that SOS of State accomplished nothing because she got on lots of planes.........

So when I said you got on a plane, does that give your military career anymore fair assessment than the criticism of what SOS accomplished. It is an inherent unfair question which like asking somebody when did you stop beating your wife cannot be answered in a sentence anymore than your military career cannot be made to look foolish if you tried to answer the same question. This is about class. This is about intelligence. This is about the American Character. America is at its best when we are being fair and trying to get the truth. I give you crap to make you think. I am thankful for your service, but our SOS served this nation also and if you did not like the denigration of your service, how can you do the same?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum