Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilz hubris screws up everything

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/14/colin-powell-hillarys-hubris-screws-up-everything/

another smack from Powell

2seaoat

I think this is a legitimate criticism which Powell addressed to Hillary.

excessive pride or self-confidence.
synonyms: arrogance, conceit, haughtiness, hauteur, pride, self-importance, egotism, pomposity, superciliousness, superiority; More
informalbig-headedness, cockiness
"the hubris among economists was shaken"
antonyms: humility
(in Greek tragedy) excessive pride toward or defiance of the gods, leading to nemesis.

I talked with her class president in High school and although he never used the term Hubris, I believe everything he said about young Hillary fits the definition. This is her weakness. She is literally brilliant. Much of her problems arise from underestimating her opponents. She did this with President Obama in 2008, and she is doing the same thing with Donald Trump. I think she could kick asz if she displayed humility to the American public, but for a women to break the glass ceiling there is NO room for self doubt and her Hubris is entirely understandable, but she needs to recognize that good people......not just crazies pick up this attitude. I am not asking her to pretend to be humble, but she needs to quit being that young girl who is the smartest in class continually raising her hand to brown nose the American public......I want to see naughty Hillary.....vulnerable Hillary.....funny Hillary.....I want her to relax and just quit fighting that battle......all her closet friends say she really can be charming.....just get real and America can fall in love with her.

I highly doubt that you have any idea what the people closest to her say behind her back.

In fact... I know you don't.

I had a fil that was a secret service agent... there's nothing flowery/flattering to say about the real hillary.

Sal

Sal

had??

He died of a brain tumor about ten years ago. Super guy... horrible way to go and way too young.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum