Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More bad news for Hilz

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More bad news for Hilz Empty More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 4:19 pm

http://freebeacon.com/politics/irs-lawyer-who-headed-lerner-email-release-present-when-markings-on-clinton-emails-changed/

2More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 4:36 pm

Rigged... this is the least transparent administration in the history of our nation.

Not only did she help obfuscate lerner's emails... she formerly worked for hillary's lawyer. So crooked.

3More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 4:42 pm

2seaoat

Political propaganda.....the connecting of dots to create a false impression and association.....now Hillary is connected to the non IRS scandal........when will you guys ever get something to stick on the President who three years ago was going to jail and was going to be impeached, and now its Hillary directing to cover up the IRS......if a person steps back with any kind of sane rational approach to these random associations, one leaves with the distinct conclusion that it really is an IQ question. Are you that Stupid?

4More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 4:49 pm

You didn't even follow it correctly. It would help when you pretend to care if you atleast got it right.

Btw... we get it... nothing would ever matter to you... literally nothing... ever... period. Your devotion is noted.

5More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 4:57 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:nothing would ever matter to you...

Nothing does not matter, and that's exactly what you have.

6More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 5:04 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:...when will you guys ever get something to stick on the President who three years ago was going to jail and was going to be impeached, and now its Hillary directing to cover up the IRS......

Nobody from the Obama administration is going to jail. If the 'criminals' of the Bush43 administration escaped prosecution (except for that idiot Libby), those alleged 'criminals' of the Obama administration will also escape prosecution.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

7More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 6:02 pm

Dude, you never know, but if Hillary gets Email Swift Boated it is fine with me.

8More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 6:27 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Political propaganda.....the connecting of dots to create a false impression and association.....now Hillary is connected to the non IRS scandal........when will you guys ever get something to stick on the President who three years ago was going to jail and was going to be impeached, and now its Hillary directing to cover up the IRS......if a person steps back with any kind of sane rational approach to these random associations, one leaves with the distinct conclusion that it really is an IQ question.  Are you that Stupid?

Who mentioned semi-retired President Obama? Then you continue with one of your famous word salads.

If you recall, I can only guess how those meds effect your memory, it was IRS who said they had a scandal.

9More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 6:37 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I can only guess how those meds effect your memory

Leave it to semi-demented poster Markle to make rude comments about another man's terminal illness... Shameful, indeed.

When you are a necrophiliac who likes to post photos of body parts on Internet forums, as well as those of dead people, people falling out of buildings, and the like, I suppose you also will have a weird sensuous interest in someone who is slowly dying.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 9:17 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:I can only guess how those meds effect your memory

Leave it to semi-demented poster Markle to make rude comments about another man's terminal illness... Shameful, indeed.

When you are a necrophiliac who likes to post photos of body parts on Internet forums, as well as those of dead people, people falling out of buildings, and the like, I suppose you also will have a weird sensuous interest in someone who is slowly dying.

News FLASH! No one gets out of here alive.

You're dying too, me too.

11More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 10:00 pm

More bad news for Hilz B1cdf68a50hillary-nixon-farewell

12More bad news for Hilz Empty Re: More bad news for Hilz 9/2/2015, 10:28 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You would be surprised how much influence that man had on politics long before he was elected to the presidency. Try starting at WWII.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum