Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this lucky or unlucky?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 2:01 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/49031113#49031113

Lucky he's alive but unlucky for the rest of the stuff.

2Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 9:09 pm

I see you knocked down your age by almost 10 years.Isn't that interesting?

3Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 9:29 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:I see you knocked down your age by almost 10 years.Isn't that interesting?

Houston, we have a stalker.
Did anyone besides my stalker memorize my fake age?

4Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 9:46 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I see you knocked down your age by almost 10 years.Isn't that interesting?

Oh, now it's a fake age you put on your avatar? Who in their right mind would up their age ten years? Yeah,right. Since when is responding to a post stalking? Stalking is what you do,Ghandi when you offer bounties.

5Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 9:49 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Oh, now it's a fake age you put on your avatar? Who in their right mind would up their age ten years? Yeah,right. Since when is responding to a post stalking? Stalking is what you do,Ghandi when you offer bounties.

You are mentally sick. Seek help. And stop trolling ALL my posts.
Leave me alone before I get a restraining order against you.

6Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 9:55 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Let's get something straight,Einstein..You don't own a thread you post-got it? You don't get to say who responds to what.If you want to do that go get your own private forum. Don't like it-tuff! Eat doodoo!

7Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 9:58 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

LALALALALALA I can't hear you.

Let's get something straight,Einstein..You don't own a thread you post-got it? You don't get to say who responds to what.If you want to do that go get your own private forum. Don't like it-tuff! Eat doodoo!

8Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 10:02 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Senile idiot.

9Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 10:07 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Senile idiot.
-314. you must be smart. Your/you're

10Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 10:39 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Senile idiot.

Duh? That was senseless. I see you attribute your score to being smart? LOL

11Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 10:43 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Senile idiot.

troll. Drop the crack pipe and leave me alone.

12Is this lucky or unlucky? Empty Re: Is this lucky or unlucky? 9/14/2012, 10:47 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Senile idiot.

troll. Drop the crack pipe and leave me alone.

Don't start crying now.Waa! Waa!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum