Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm lucky I can do this.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm lucky I can do this. Empty I'm lucky I can do this. 8/30/2010, 10:07 pm

Yella

Yella

This afternoon I went to the beach and sat in a chair and smelled the air,and listened to the surf, and watched he fish in the tops of the waves as they came in and thought,
"I'm lucky I can do this".

There are many other favorite things to do that are free. What do you do to escape from reality all by your self ?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2I'm lucky I can do this. Empty Re: I'm lucky I can do this. 9/1/2010, 1:04 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I did the same thing yesterday, and am looking forward to more of it this weekend.

3I'm lucky I can do this. Empty Re: I'm lucky I can do this. 9/12/2010, 8:58 pm

I love to sit on the beach or in our boat and just watch the sun and feel the sea breeze blowing. I think everyone from Pensacola has to love those things. I'm kind of weird though, and I also like to go outside, stretch out on the grass and look at the sky through the tops of our pine trees.
Hey, at nearly 61, getting up off the ground isn't as easy as it used to be, but the experience is still worth it.
There is also nothing quite like watching the strange oranges and blues of the sky in the morning when the sun has just come up. It's one of the few perks I get from driving a school bus. It just about makes the day worth it though. I guess I'm definitely a sky watcher.

4I'm lucky I can do this. Empty Re: I'm lucky I can do this. 9/14/2010, 8:06 am

I enjoy that too yella.

I also like to sit by a fire at night and listen to it crackle. Its peacful. I love the smell of a fire in the air in the winter. Smile

Well, Im ready for work.

I'm off.

Have a great day sweetie.

5I'm lucky I can do this. Empty Re: I'm lucky I can do this. 9/15/2010, 9:50 pm

Yella wrote:This afternoon I went to the beach and sat in a chair and smelled the air,and listened to the surf, and watched he fish in the tops of the waves as they came in and thought,

There are many other favorite things to do that are free. What do you do to escape from reality all by your self ?

Drugs! Haha, kidding (sort of.) flower

Sitting anywhere (by myself) with a good book is my favorite escape. I was going to say taking my sweetie to the dog park but I don't guess that counts as "by myself."

Last edited by Lily Blue on 9/15/2010, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops, drugs aren't free...)

6I'm lucky I can do this. Empty Re: I'm lucky I can do this. 6/14/2012, 9:55 am

Yella

Yella

Lily Blue wrote:
Yella wrote:This afternoon I went to the beach and sat in a chair and smelled the air,and listened to the surf, and watched he fish in the tops of the waves as they came in and thought,

Drugs! Haha, kidding (sort of.) flower

Sitting anywhere (by myself) with a good book is my favorite escape. I was going to say taking my sweetie to the dog park but I don't guess that counts as "by myself."

Never go to the beach without a doobie.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum