This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

WEAR weather lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WEAR weather lady on 9/12/2015, 9:39 pm

How do you think about Meg,, our lovely weather lady?

View user profile

2 Re: WEAR weather lady on 9/12/2015, 10:33 pm

hoabuoitim wrote:How do you think about Meg,, our lovely weather lady?

Haven't seen her.

View user profile

3 Re: WEAR weather lady on 9/13/2015, 12:10 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
hoabuoitim wrote:How do you think about Meg,, our lovely weather lady?

Haven't seen her.

Don't you watch 10 o'clock news on weekend?

View user profile

4 Re: WEAR weather lady on 9/13/2015, 12:27 am

hoabuoitim wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
hoabuoitim wrote:How do you think about Meg,, our lovely weather lady?

Haven't seen her.

Don't you watch 10 o'clock news on weekend?


Only watch occasionally for the first 3-4 minutes ....ends up being about Okaloosa county.

View user profile

5 Sorry for delayed response on 11/4/2015, 2:07 am

I'm sure Meg is a nice person but, try as I may, I can't help being irritated by her voice, her manner, her delivery.  Her entire persona just grates on me.   I note her clothes are perhaps not quite as tight-fitting as they were in the beginning (skirts used to cup her rear end, not flattering) but they're still not terribly professional looking.  

Am I the only one?  

But then I'll admit I'm not usually impressed with WEAR-TV's choices, including the new anchor from New Orleans.  My husband concurs that they just don't know how to pick 'em.   Good job security for older, existing personnel, I suppose.  Call me a conspiracy theorist.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum