Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq and American Crimes against Humanity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Invasion of Iraq was an act of Blatant State Terrorism

“The invasion of Iraq was a bandit act, an act of blatant state terrorism, demonstrating absolute contempt for the concept of international law. The invasion was an arbitrary military action inspired by a series of lies upon lies and gross manipulation of the media and therefore of the public; an act intended to consolidate American military and economic control of the Middle East masquerading – all other justifications having failed to justify themselves – as liberation. A formidable assertion of military force responsible for the death and mutilation of thousands and thousands of innocent people.

“We have brought torture, cluster bombs, depleted uranium, innumerable acts of random murder, misery, degradation and death to the Iraqi people and call it ‘bringing freedom and democracy to the Middle East’.

“How many people do you have to kill before you qualify as a mass murderer and a war criminal? One hundred thousand? More than enough, I would have thought. Therefore it is right and just that Bush and Blair be arraigned before the International Criminal Court of Justice. But Bush has been clever. He has not ratified the International Criminal Court of Justice. Therefore if any American soldier finds himself in the dock, Bush has warned that he will send in the marines. But Tony Blair has ratified the Court and is therefore available for prosecution. We can let the Court have his address if they’re interested. It is Number 10, Downing Street, London.

“Death in this context is irrelevant. Both Bush and Blair place death well away on the back burner. At least 100,000 Iraqis were killed by American bombs and missiles before the Iraq insurgency began. These people are of no moment. Their deaths don’t exist. They are blank. They are not even recorded as being dead. ‘We don’t do body counts,’ said the American general Tommy Franks.

The above was part of Harold Pinter's Nobel Prize for Literature acceptance speech.

www.globalresearch.ca/sobering-truths-about-americas-imperialist-crimes-against-humanity/5421895

Whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaa feel free to leave if it is so bad here.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaa feel free to leave if it is so bad here.

No thanks. My plan is to help get rid of assholes like you.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaa feel free to leave if it is so bad here.

Right. Why should any red-blooded Amerikan worry about murdering dark-skinned, non-combatant foreigners? It's clear you don't. Tell us what it's like being a Crusader for Christ ... LOL

Wordslinger wrote:

No thanks.  My plan is to help get rid of assholes like you.

Bring it.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Bring it.

What, you want to fight me you whiny little dickhead? I'm almost 80 and I could still whip your ass -- but that proves nothing. Beating you and all your fellow creeps at election time is where the butthurt is gonna start. Can't wait, Mr. Life sucks and then you die .... LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You will never see George W. Bush leave the safety of our borders for international travel again.... Previous former presidents became noted for being intermediaries and shuttle-diplomats on the world scene. Bush will never be tasked in this manner--he is not equipped for it, anyway.

His evil Veep, Dick Cheney is slowly withering on the vine in Wyoming as his transplanted heart struggles to keep him alive. Once in a while, he surfaces to state some neocon nonsense. Nobody but the most ardent wingnuts pay attention to Cheney any more. His pan already flashed.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger wrote:

[/size][/b][/quote]

I'm not the one making threats old man, you are.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

[/size][/b]

I'm not the one making threats old man, you are.[/quote]

You misunderstand me. By getting rid of assholes like you, I don't mean literally -- not locking you up or shooting you, etc. That's your kind of infantile thinking. I mean castrating you shitheads politically -- and everyday you provide guys like me with great ammunition. Keep up the good work. You hurt your cause far better than I can. Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum