Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOUR MILLION REFUGEES due to the FAILURE OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

FOUR MILLION REFUGEES due to the FAILURE OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!

Remember, it was semi-retired President Obama laid out a red line prohibiting Assad from using chemical weapons...or else....

Then the red line turned into a dozen pink lines when Assad was proven to be using chemical weapons on his own people.

President Obama is doing what?

2seaoat

Israel wanted the Syrian nation state to be destroyed. The Saudis wanted the same. They fed the Civil war and supported ISIS. Iraq had already been destroyed. ISIS is destroying two nation states. Mission accomplished. America was a willing pawn in the Middle east disaster which President Bush and his neocon pro Israel advisers executed with stunning success if destruction of the civilians and nation state of these two nation did not have these nasty realities like refugees.

President Obama has ignored the attempts to reengage America in war in the middle east....he got 95% of our boots on the ground out and he is certain that he will not fall into the trap of the ISIS Trojan Horse.

However, no matter how much President Obama has been the solution, he also shared Israel's view of the Syrian regime. His hands are not clean. He does bear some responsibility for the human toll in this country because of his lock step with Israel during the first four years of him being in office. Sure he has clearly sent the message that America will do what is best for America with the Iran deal, but he was part of the delay which allowed Syria to burn.

I agree. The President has skin in the Syrian refugee crisis. However, America's hate and fear has been manipulated against almost all refugees who do not have blonde hair and blue eyes......we caused this mess, and that three year old child on the beach is an American consequence of thinking that Israel's foreign policy trumps American foreign policy.....sorry President Obama....you were late to stand up against insanity. I applaud you for finally doing it.....but we need to help these people with more than just money that PK wants folks to send.....we need to work with the Russians and find a diplomatic immediate solution to a cease fire. This will require a very blunt message to Israel and Saudi Arabia in regard to ISIS.

Obama aided the "moderate revolutionaries" while threatening assad... then sat on his thumb while they spread.

He owns isis... lock, stock, and barrel. Pun intended... lol.

2seaoat

Obama was lockstep with Israel the first four years of his Presidency. He is getting daylight now between the two nation's interests and in the long term this is a great victory for America, in the short term.....we, Israel, and Saudi Arabia broke Syria for strategic advantage....we own the horrors on their people. Isis was an Israeli and Saudi creation funded by the Saudis from the git go.....please show me where ISIS has attacked Israel? Not a surprise that they are killing Shia and Kurds.....but by golly not one attack on Israel.

I have to hand it to the genius of Israeli leadership. They do not do anything ad hoc, nor do they dwell in the tactical. They are a strategic nation which has secured their nation through brilliant manipulation of foreign policy. I applaud their success and weep for the consequence to humanity to make them more secure. I am happy that we are finally seeing light and not a mirror image in our foreign policy. It bodes well for humanity, and I believe it will actually bring greater security to Israel.......but they do not count on luck or good intentions.....their strategy quite frankly is brilliant.

What a load... Obama spoke forcefully and often on syria, assad, and the revolutionaries. Do I really need quotes?

He did the same of libya, somalia, yemen... all in shambles and chaos under radicals. Egypt the exception because they kicked obama's pet theocracy the muslim brotherhood out. Sure as hell didn't hear him encourage the iranian arab spring.

Just admit it... you love isis because it's your dear leader's will... period.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:They are a strategic nation which has secured their nation through brilliant manipulation of foreign policy.

They are a strategic nation who will remain a friend of the United States only as long as they can continue to milk the U,S. taxpayer for as many billions of dollars they can squeeze from Congress, and only as long as they can boss our Congress around.

I applaud President Obama's efforts to put distance between himself and PM Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu is the most unstable and most untrustworthy PM in Israeli history. The president is determined to not allow Bibi to dictate our foreign policy in the Middle East--he needs to keep this fine work up.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:FOUR MILLION REFUGEES due to the FAILURE OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!

FOUR MILLION REFUGEES due to the FAILURE OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION! Yada_y10

Can you express that loud enough??????

Volume has no effect on how much y'all can ignore or blame bush for... that's for sure.

There was no isis when bush left... syria wasn't in chaos... and neither was libya, yemen, somalia, iraq... etc.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:Volume has no effect on how much y'all can ignore or blame bush for... that's for sure.

There was no isis when bush left... syria wasn't in chaos... and neither was libya, yemen, somalia, iraq... etc.

Iraq was in chaos--Car bombings, assassinations, militias fighting amongst themselves and against the Americans. This notion of Iraq being 'stable' when Bush left office is disingenuous. It was barely 'stable' as long as we continued our occupation of Iraq--and all of the chaotic things I mentioned in my first sentence were happening. We needed to get the hell out of there, and Obama facilitated.

It was better than it is now in every way. You know I'm no fan of bush or wars... but it's delusion to ignore obama's role.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Obama was lockstep with Israel the first four years of his Presidency.  He is getting daylight now between the two nation's interests and in the long term this is a great victory for America, in the short term.....we, Israel, and Saudi Arabia broke Syria for strategic advantage....we own the horrors on their people.  Isis was an Israeli and Saudi creation funded by the Saudis from the git go.....please show me where ISIS has attacked Israel?  Not a surprise that they are killing Shia and Kurds.....but by golly not one attack on Israel.

I have to hand it to the genius of Israeli leadership.  They do not do anything ad hoc, nor do they dwell in the tactical.  They are a strategic nation which has secured their nation through brilliant manipulation of foreign policy.  I applaud their success and weep for the consequence to humanity to make them more secure.   I am happy that we are finally seeing light and not a mirror image in our foreign policy.  It bodes well for humanity, and I believe it will actually bring greater security to Israel.......but they do not count on luck or good intentions.....their strategy quite frankly is brilliant.

Their strategy is to kill every Arab in the region. I would hardly call that "brilliant"...more like pure evil. They have become the thing they hate. And about Obama being "in lockstep" with Israel...that never happened.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Volume has no effect on how much y'all can ignore or blame bush for... that's for sure.

Without Bush's invasions of both Iraq and Afghanistan, none of this would be happening.

Floridatexan wrote:

Without Bush's invasions of both Iraq and Afghanistan, none of this would be happening.

Pffft... without obama aiding "moderate revolutionaries", overthrowing libya into chaos, and droning everyone it wouldn't have happened. See how easy that is? Why isn't there ever any blame for a bunch of backward warmongering theocratic despots?

When obama declared astan the good war and deemed iraq a stable democracy... the whole shebang became his.

Quite the turning point there... eh?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:Their strategy is to kill every Arab in the region.  I would hardly call that "brilliant"...more like pure evil.  They have become the thing they hate.

What is so strange is to see the Zionists adopt and shamelessly employ many of the very same tactics the Nazis employed against the Jews decades ago.

They don't want the world to forget about how the Jews were victimized by the Nazis during World War II. At the same time, they want the world to overlook the outrages the Zionists have perpetrated on the Arab peoples who happen to be in their way.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:FOUR MILLION REFUGEES due to the FAILURE OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION!

FOUR MILLION REFUGEES due to the FAILURE OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION! Yada_y10

Can you express that loud enough??????

You find the truth offensive? I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

But I am proud of your desire and need to imitate me. THANK YOU!

FOUR MILLION REFUGEES due to the FAILURE OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION! E2454354-4d44-4ac6-9b35-84e4be224b5b

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Iraq was in chaos--Car bombings, assassinations, militias fighting amongst themselves and against the Americans. This notion of Iraq being 'stable' when Bush left office is disingenuous. It was barely 'stable' as long as we continued our occupation of Iraq--and all of the chaotic things I mentioned in my first sentence were happening. We needed to get the hell out of there, and Obama facilitated.

EVEN semi-retired President Obama and Vice-President Joe Biden disagree with your lies entirely. But, that fine with you is it not? Just re-write history. A vile habit Progressives find necessary.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Pffft... without obama aiding "moderate revolutionaries", overthrowing libya into chaos, and droning everyone it wouldn't have happened. See how easy that is? Why isn't there ever any blame for a bunch of backward warmongering theocratic despots?

When obama declared astan the good war and deemed iraq a stable democracy... the whole shebang became his.

Quite the turning point there... eh?

McCain went to Syria and declared that he knew who the "good" Syrians were. Then he and Lindsey Graham appeared on every talk show for months supporting US interference in Syria. I can see why you're single.

Sal

Sal

Bush lit the fuse that blew up the entire region.

The repercussions continue today.

But, Pkr and Markle would like to blame Obama for trying to stamp out the inevitable flare-ups please.

Pfffft, indeed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:Bush lit the fuse that blew up the entire region.

The repercussions continue today.

But, Pkr and Markle would like to blame Obama for trying to stamp out the inevitable flare-ups please.

Pfffft, indeed.

Exactly!!!! Talk about rewriting history......

Ya... bush started arab spring, syrian civil war, and devolved iraq, libya, yemen into chaos years after he left office... lol.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Although it disturbs me to admit it, Semi-sane Markle's partly right on this issue.  In fact, the desperate refugees from Syria are running from a war which is being waged by Assad (whom the United States has never truly been interested in removing from power), and rebel fighting groups, including ISIS and Al Qaida, many of whom have been armed with  U.S. supplied weaponry.  The war goes on and on and on, and the Syrian people are the victims.  Markle's wrong that the current European refugee crisis is a result of mistaken policies by the Obama administration.  They weren't mistaken.  Arming ISIS and ISIS allies to fight Assad is American policy.  Caught between a rock and a hard place -- the American people are dead set against sending American troops into Syria -- Obama's listened to his losing generals and losing foreign policy advisers and approved arming rebels -- most of whom are allied to ISIS.  The arms and guidance provided were carefully constructed and administered to prevent the war against Assad from being won or completed.  After all, if Assad falls, ISIS and her allies will certainly take over, and we lose again.

So, the current refugee crisis really IS a result of American policy.  And while civilized European nations, like Germany, take in thousands of desperate refugees -- offering them medical aid, food and housing, and setting up employment opportunities, the U.S. is talking about taking in less than 2,000 people.

Semi-sane's answer is for us to invade and occupy Syria, Iraq, Yemen,  Libya, etc. etc. etc.  

It's good to know your enemies!

Are you sure it isn't global climate change warming armageddon... like sal does? That would be politically convenient.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3229208/Al-Qaeda-encourages-lone-wolf-attacks-against-U-S-super-rich-including-Bill-Gates-Warren-Buffet-publishes-kill-list-anniversary-September-11.html

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Ya... bush started arab spring, syrian civil war, and devolved iraq, libya, yemen into chaos years after he left office... lol.

March 2003 was the pivotal moment for the region.

You can deny it all you like, but what has followed was inevitable and predicted.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

March 2003 was the pivotal moment for the region.

That was definitely ONE OF the pivotal moments for the region.
Another one was 570.  Although with that one we only know the year (because no one knows what month Mohammed was born in).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum