Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MSN has become a snake pit for unethical clicks on Ads

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I like to browse through MSN news because I have an email account with microsoft. Within the last two weeks they are cleverly resetting the webpage as you center your cursor over an arrow to advance the news stories which instantly loads such that when you click to advance your cursor is centered in the ad. This is very unethical and dangerous because a person could be clicking on dangerous links and folks think that MSN is reputable. I have now clicked on about15 ads in the last two weeks. I now have slowed down. Centered my cursor......wait for the instant reload of the web page which repositions my cursor, and then about three seconds later reloads to the original arrow to advance the news......the internet is becoming a commercial sewer where simple ethical conduct has been thrown out the window. Some State AGs need to get involved. This is fraud. They increase their ad revenue, and advertisers are thinking people are clicking their ads because of interest of the user.....nope.....some people are going to be in hot water on this.

I'm sure the Republicans said for it to be so....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum