Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is what Mr. Markle was saying 2.5 years ago

+2
Markle
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

No wonder Progressives are in a panic! MSNBC: Benghazi-Gate Is a Potential Impeachment Issue; Is Comparable to Watergate on Sun May 12, 2013 12:40 am

Wolf.....Wolf.....Wolf.....do you understand why America and this forum ignores you Mr. Markle.....we have a search function here and you and PK have for almost three years being crying wolf.....and we have been laughing.....and I keep being told of non existent crimes and keep trying to explain why it is nonsense......engage your brain, or send an email to your handlers to work a little harder and understand the process of government.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: No wonder Progressives are in a panic! MSNBC: Benghazi-Gate Is a Potential Impeachment Issue; Is Comparable to Watergate on Sun May 12, 2013 12:40 am

Wolf.....Wolf.....Wolf.....do you understand why America and this forum ignores you Mr. Markle.....we have a search function here and you and PK have for almost three years being crying wolf.....and we have been laughing.....and I keep being told of non existent crimes and keep trying to explain why it is nonsense......engage your brain, or send an email to your handlers to work a little harder and understand the process of government.

Good to see you have such a quality way to spend your time.

Still is a POTENTIAL impeachment issue. It is also becoming more and more like Watergate where the cover-up was more damaging than the act itself.

2seaoat

Good to see you have such a quality way to spend your time.

I will teach you how to use the query and search function on this website, and if you are embarrassed, send me a PM. It took me thirty seconds to find just one of many I could post about you declaring how imminent prosecution is coming in a shrill cry that folks who supported the President or the SOS are in a panic. Thirty seconds to put your continued strident hysterical rantings into context. You have to admit you do get yourself into a hissy fit, and when I try to be reasonable and calm you......you claim I am a communist hiding from the truth.....do you even grasp how silly these threads are with you continually crying wolf?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Good to see you have such a quality way to spend your time.

I will teach you how to use the query and search function on this website, and if you are embarrassed, send me a PM.  It took me thirty seconds to find just one of many I could post about you declaring how imminent prosecution is coming in a shrill cry that folks who supported the President or the SOS are in a panic.  Thirty seconds to put your continued strident hysterical rantings into context.  You have to admit you do get yourself into a hissy fit, and when I try to be reasonable and calm you......you claim I am a communist hiding from the truth.....do you even grasp how silly these threads are with you continually crying wolf?

Once again...

This is what Mr. Markle was saying 2.5 years ago Wordsalad_zpspdjlfcpj

2seaoat

Yes, a word salad which you are having comprehension problems.....let me help you....President Bush, President Obama, and future President Hillary Clinton are not going to jail for any criminal actions. All the political ravings of maniacs are silly. Why can't you beat Hillary on issues? Is she really that smart?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good to see Hillary, Obama and Holder can break the law with impunity and draw it out forever but a little clerk doesn't break any law but is charged with contempt of court and jailed instantly...This is all about progressives running things and being full of shit they don't care about law at all. They just thumb their noses at treason, war crimes and assorted evil doings and cackle like Hillary.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide/407/

1. Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those placed ‘’hors de combat” by sickness, wounds, detention, or any other cause, shall in all circumstances be treated humanely, without any adverse distinction founded on race, colour, religion or faith, sex, birth or wealth, or any other similar criteria.
To this end, the following acts are and shall remain prohibited at any time and in any place whatsoever with respect to the above-mentioned persons:
(a) violence to life and person, in particular murder of all kinds, mutilation, cruel treatment and torture;
(b) taking of hostages;
(c) outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment;
(d) the passing of sentences and the carrying out of executions without previous judgment pronounced by a regularly constituted court, affording all the judicial guarantees which are recognized as indispensable by civilized peoples.

2. The wounded and sick shall be collected and cared for.

This is what Mr. Markle was saying 2.5 years ago 300px-MQ-1_Predator_unmanned_aircraft

Under the Obama administration there has been an expansion of the use of so called “Communication Management Units” (CMUs) – secret prisons specifically designed to house political prisoners in isolation and in blatant violation of their constitutional rights. Prisoners of Middle Eastern descent, animal rights activists, environmental activists and others have found themselves locked up in CMUs with little to no contact with family and/or their legal representatives. Naturally, the President has never spoken on this issue as it would once again fly in the face of the picture of the constitutional scholar-cum-president and his image as a defender of human rights.

http://www.rt.com/op-edge/torture-obama-guantanamo-296/

2seaoat

but a little clerk

Schedule an appointment with the eye doctor......little.....hardly.

2seaoat

Tex wants to put President Bush in Jail. Mr. Markle wants to put Hillary in jail. T wants to put President Obama in Jail. .......when I say nobody is going to jail.....I am always the one accused of not understanding.

Nobody among these three are going to jail.

The clerk holds the keys to her jail cell. She can let herself out as soon as she agrees to comply with the law. Huckabamboozler wants to rewrite the 14th amendment, but he would have to pass an amendment, or get appointed to the supreme court and convince four other justices that his crazy interpretations are the law of the land.....not likely......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Tex wants to put President Bush in Jail.   Mr. Markle wants to put Hillary in jail.  T wants to put President Obama in Jail. .......when I say nobody is going to jail.....I am always the one accused of not understanding.

Nobody among these three are going to jail.

The clerk holds the keys to her jail cell.  She can let herself out as soon as she agrees to comply with the law.  Huckabamboozler wants to rewrite the 14th amendment, but he would have to pass an amendment, or get appointed to the supreme court and convince four other justices that his crazy interpretations are the law of the land.....not likely......

Like I said FOS.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Still is a POTENTIAL impeachment issue.

If George W. Bush escaped impeachment for the shit his administration pulled, Barrack Obama has smooth sailing as he approaches his last year in office.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://marriage.laws.com/gay/state-laws/kentucky

This is what Mr. Markle was saying 2.5 years ago Law10

The Judge is simply and illegally legislating from the bench and breaking the law himself.....

2seaoat

The Judge is simply and illegally legislating from the bench and breaking the law himself.....

The Civil War never happened......the 14th amendment never happened, and the judge just spontaneously extended equal protection to some folks who are citizens. You always talk about liberty.....but often have trouble with concepts......Let me ask you when Brown vs the Board of education was the law, were those judges legislating, and were those judges breaking the law.....same tired arguments of folks who are illiterate.....just a generation later.....sorry....nobody was legislating. This judge had no latitude in ruling that the clerk MUST do her ministerial job. His only latitude was to hold her in contempt, which she freely and voluntarily turned the keys on her jail cell and put herself in jail. She can purge the contempt any time her heart desires, but the folks will get equal protection of the law and they will get married. She and Huckabamboozler can do all the grits and guns they want, but the 14th amendment....its here to stay despite the haters who want citizens to be treated unequally and denied their liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

For the sake of argument let's just say there is a god and stretch things to believe that the Bible is his will and word. Then that would mean forcing people to sin, break his wishes because you don't like his word would be kind of like buying a hot place in hell....good luck with that...I guess it's okay to demand god change his mind because well....you know better. Maybe the gay lifestyle isn't disruptive and destructive to a country ?

2seaoat

For the sake of argument let's just say there is a god and stretch things to believe that the Bible is his will and word. Then that would mean forcing people to sin, break his wishes because you don't like his word would be kind of like buying a hot place in hell....good luck with that...I guess it's okay to demand god change his mind because well....you know better.

I have never attempted to speak for God, I will leave that to you and the clerk. Jesus warned us of the hypocrites......

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"
4 "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'
5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ?
6 So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
7 "Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?"
8 Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.
9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was what is technically known as the innocent party. I did not cheat on my wife and so I could legally remarry...small detail but we are talking about law aren't we?  The clerk and I would not be telling God what to do, we are listening to God and trying to follow his law.....you and the court are the adversaries of God...in this case.

James 4:4
You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Galatians 1:10
Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

2seaoat

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.' (Matthew 23:1-3)"

Oh by the way....Jesus was basically saying that the old testament penalty of death for an adulterer applied.....so I guess the clerk is lucky that she is only in jail for contempt of court and not being stoned on the streets for not being a christian and committing the crime of adultery.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.  So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.'  (Matthew 23:1-3)"

Oh by the way....Jesus was basically saying that the old testament penalty of death for an adulterer applied.....so I guess the clerk is lucky that she is only in jail for contempt of court and not being stoned on the streets for not being a christian and committing the crime of adultery.

Yes seems harsh doesn't it? The old testament is very demanding and it's penalties are severe. Even David a man after God's own heart not only committed adultery but had a man killed to cover it up. I guess our confused society has more problems than just homosexuality, Adultery is a toughly but if the clerk committed adultery should she also rebel against God in this other matter...and sin even more ?

Problem is the verses against homosexuality are still enforced in the New Testament...if you consider any of the Bible to be relevant today.....but I think you are probably more of a humanist though and the story of heaven is just a comfort. That would make hell just an annoyance.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

22Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones

and flesh of my flesh;

she shall be called ‘woman,’

for she was taken out of man.”

24That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

25Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

2seaoat wrote:For the sake of argument let's just say there is a god and stretch things to believe that the Bible is his will and word. Then that would mean forcing people to sin, break his wishes because you don't like his word would be kind of like buying a hot place in hell....good luck with that...I guess it's okay to demand god change his mind because well....you know better.

I have never attempted to speak for God, I will leave that to you and the clerk.  Jesus warned us of the hypocrites......

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"
4 "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,'
5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ?
6 So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
7 "Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?"
8 Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.
9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Honestly people, if Christians would just be Christ-like and stop the "your sin is worse that my sin" banter we'd all be a lot better off.

Rolling Eyes  

Focus on the real Jesus.  Not one created in the minds of the "religious."

2seaoat

Focus on the real Jesus. Not one created in the minds of the "religious."

The real Jesus would kick T's table over......he had NO use for hypocrites who prayed the loudest. The Clerk needs to follow the law, or let one of her deputy clerks issue the license. Every Clerk's office has a rubber stamp with the Clerk's signature which allows an employee to sign ministerial documents. The Clerk is a very sad woman who is looking for a pay day.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Which Jesus would that be seaoats. yours or mine?

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

6He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Focus on the real Jesus.  Not one created in the minds of the "religious."

The real Jesus would kick T's table over......he had NO use for hypocrites who prayed the loudest.  The Clerk needs to follow the law, or let one of her deputy clerks issue the license.  Every Clerk's office has a rubber stamp with the Clerk's signature which allows an employee to sign ministerial documents.  The Clerk is a very sad woman who is looking for a pay day.

Yes that's the way...just go along to get along.....Was that what Jesus did...maybe not, wasn't he crucified for NOT going along ?

5'I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Teo: I'm no longer sure of your argument regarding Kim Davis. Elected to a governmental office, her job entails granting marriage licenses to couples who "qualify." Her religious convictions will not allow her to do so, she says, so she has ceased to grant marriage licenses to anyone. Still, she is taxed with that responsibility by her employers. Qualifications for acquiring a marriage license are set by federal, not state law. Federal law ALWAYS has precedent. Kim Davis has decided to defy the law for which she has been jailed.

If there's any part of the above you disagree with, let me know.

As you know, there are numerous Muslim neighborhoods in several States. Many want to replace American law with Sharia, to conform to their religious beliefs. Should they be allowed to do so? How is this situation different from that of Kim Davis?

The concept of equality under the law is a fundamental right, according to the U.S. Constitution. Ms. Davis's personal interpretation of her religion's rules of conduct, morality, etc. would deny the right of marriage to American citizens who have been deemed by the United States Supreme Court to be eligible.

If you insist that Ms. Davis's primary allegiance should be to her religion, you are, in essence, advocating that people who believe that following American law whenever it conflicts with their religious beliefs, should rebel and act against the United States of America.

What becomes abundantly clear, is that one cannot be a religious fundamentalist and a loyal American citizen.

It is not possible for a religious fundamentalist to be a functioning, loyal American citizen. Such people want to live in a theocracy, not a democracy.

Do you agree, or disagree?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum