Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 1 Pledges from GOP Presidential Hopefuls, if Elected

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Iran nuclear deal figures big in 'Day 1' presidential candidate promises

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/politics/iran-nuclear-deal-2016-day-one-promises/index.html

Scott Walker says if elected, on Day-1, he will scuttle the Iran deal, order crippling economic sanctions against Iran, and he may even follow all of that up with military strikes.

What a hambone..... Another tough-talking chickenhawk who never served in the military, and who seems ready to commit other Americans to war. I think Wisconsonites need to keep Walker to themselves. I have distant cousins and an aunt in WI; I wonder if they support this joker?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Iran nuclear deal figures big in 'Day 1' presidential candidate promises

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/politics/iran-nuclear-deal-2016-day-one-promises/index.html

Scott Walker says if elected, on Day-1, he will scuttle the Iran deal, order crippling economic sanctions against Iran, and he may even follow all of that up with military strikes.

What a hambone..... Another tough-talking chickenhawk who never served in the military, and who seems ready to commit other Americans to war. I think Wisconsonites need to keep Walker to themselves. I have distant cousins and an aunt in WI; I wonder if they support this joker?

Do you have to list of all the promises made by semi-retired President Obama?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Do you have to list of all the promises made by semi-retired President Obama?

The president has not kept all of his promises..... However, at least he was not going to make his first order of business provoking another country by revoking diplomatic deals, laying "crippling" sanctions (to use doofus Walker's own words), and then attacking that country.

I digress, however. Walker will not be the GOP nominee, nor will he ever become president. The GOP nominee for 2016 is going to be Donald Trump, and if the establishment GOP tries to screw the Donald over and give the nomination to someone else, Donald is going to run as a 3rd party candidate and take all of his GOP supporters with him. This will mean that the Democratic nominee will only need about 34% of the vote to win (it will be 1992 all over again).
Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Iran nuclear deal figures big in 'Day 1' presidential candidate promises

Do you have to list of all the promises made by semi-retired President Obama?

Actually, President Obama has fulfilled many of his promises, and is still working on the list. Clearly, at the start, he was unable to understand that racism and party politics would power republican opposition to anything he would try to accomplish. He learned. So have we. Today's America is rife with racism -- abject hatred between whites and blacks, whites and browns, whites and yellows ... etc. And the problem is exacerbated by fascist, corporate/state moves to destroy the middle class. People living in poverty neighborhoods daily face the challenges of simple and desperate survival. When they revolt, despicable creeps like you do everything you can to fan the fire. Reality.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:Today's America is rife with racism -- abject hatred between whites and blacks, whites and browns, whites and yellows ... etc.

It certainly can seem that way, although I think what we're seeing is the loud and bombastic outrage to the perceived loss of white privilege by a receding and increasing irrelevant demographic.

My son goes to a high school that is 75% Hispanic.

His two best friends are a first generation Mexican immigrant and a first generation Dominican immigrant.

He finds nothing unusual about this at all.

There is also a small pocket of clodhoppers at his school that get off on driving monster trucks, wearing camouflage, and flying confederate flags.

He thinks they're weird and to be avoided.

This all gives me hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum