Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mexico pledges to build ladders, and make America pay for them

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

When the President of Mexico was confronted by Mexican journalist that Mexicans would really pay for the ladders, he said wait, we will put a 20% import tax on corn so tortillas will be more expensive.....we will show them what a bunch of hungry Mexicans with ladders can do........

2seaoat

Mexico is now negotiating with President Trump to build the wall 12 feet high to keep stupid people happy that a wall was built to keep brown children out of America, but the Mexicans can pick up 16 foot ladders at home depot with the Mexican ladder subsidy which Americans will pay. It is a beautiful thing to see the right priorities finally being pursued so no brown children are in America.

President Trump has asked speaker Ryan to introduce a bill to build a moat the length of the Mexican border, and President Trump envisions a tourist attraction with gondollas like the Venetian in Las Vegas where his kids can build hotels along the border with observation towers which big game hunters can shoot Mexican children as they come over on the ladders. The boyz will get their friend to put together Beaner safari packages and advertise on all the white nationalist web sites and media outlets. Of course it will be important to fire up the base on the ladder crisis, and tell America of the crime wave of the highest level of murders by illegal immigrants in our history......it is the duty of every white person to join the safari and protect America.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I have always wondered why Mexico has such strict immigration laws.

2seaoat

They let me in........can't be that strict. Of course I drove a Rambler over the border........they knew it probably never would get through the mountains, and I would abandon the same. There were strict penalties for Americans bringing cars into Mexico to sell. Abandon.....no problem. Get money for them and they would literally put you in jail.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I grew up about 200 miles from Matamoros. There were 2 border checkpoints on the trip and then the border security on both sides. I traveled to Mexico several times to various locations...always met with welcome and hospitality. We don't need no stinkin' wall between the US and Mexico.

2seaoat

They were wonderful hard working very religious folks when I lived there in 1974. There was no drug war, so violence was unheard of when I was there. I never felt safer than living in a town called Saltillo south of Monterrey. I was constantly being recruited to play basketball for the neighborhood as we kicked everybody's asz and they played basketball like soccer fast and frantic. We were in the mountains, and I was eating the diet of a poor family I lived with, and I went from 205 to 169 in six months. When I got picked up after returning my girlfriend did not recognize me. They were very family oriented and believed no job was beneath the dignity of work. It made an important contribution to my work ethic. No matter how low the job, work brings dignity to your family. I always found just the opposite in the old confederacy. Some people just did not believe in doing manual work as there were folks below there perceived social order who could do that work. After Ivan I saw that in spades as Hispanic workers repaired and brought the area back, as I saw grown white men unwilling to get their hands dirty. It disgusts me to my core, and when I go to Lowes and Home depot, I get the looks like no gentleman does manual labor........I want to puke when those same people demean the wonderful Mexican people. I have had a knife to my juggler when I intervened when a drunk Mexican was chasing a friend around a car after he by accident slammed the door too hard and broke the door glass. The drunk Mexican thought he was chasing a criminal. He did not kill me as I stood between my friend who was a school teacher and the guy with a knife. I learned an important lesson that day.....never let anybody get close enough to put a knife to your throat......flight or fight, but do not assume that just because you are bigger and stronger that the little guy cannot gut you in a NY second.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Great response.....you were able to travel and greeted warmly. I assume because you were legally travelling in the country. I have never had a problem travelling in any foreign country I have visited. Of course I was in the country legally and did not overstay my visa.

However, Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony, punishable by up to two years inprison. Immigrants who are deported and attempt to re-enter can be imprisoned for 10 years. Visa violators can be sentenced to six-year terms. Mexicans who help illegal immigrants are considered criminals.

2seaoat

That was a total joke, and was not enforced anymore than we go after undocumented workers at the local level. In Saltillo there were people from all over the world who were attending medical school in a WHO approved school who overstayed visas by literally years, and Americans who did the same with their tourist visas. The Mexican border just a hundred years ago ,as was the Canadian border, was virtually open both ways. Each year the borders get more restrictive, and despite the same I could easily get into this country whenever I wanted along the Canadian border, so this idea as the FBI has documented of worrying about the Mexican border is more about the color of Mexican's skin and white nationalist who do not like catholics, jews, muslims, and blacks. If the border was shared with Sweden, there would be no wall, no fascist response, and terrible Mexican food in America.......the Swedish meatballs would rock though.

2seaoat

illegal immigration is a felony

That is patently false. I will let you take some time to look it up, but needless to say the greatest amount of folks who are in America who are undocumented are guilty of only a civil penalty, and not a criminal penalty. If a Mexican comes in this country on a tourist visa and lives here beyond, the tourist visa, some would describe that person as an Illegal , but the truth is it is like a local traffic ordinance violation it is a citation and not a criminal procedure......it is a civil procedure, with fines and civil penalties.......no felony.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Do you have a copy of the current policy in Mexico?

2seaoat

Do you have a copy of the current policy in Mexico?

it is in Spanish and I have given an english summary.

The Mexican Senate and the House had unanimously approved the migration bill on February 24 and April 29, respectively. Some of the most significant principles in this new law included new rights for migrants. The new law guarantees that foreigners and Mexican nationals will receive equal treatment under Mexican law and decriminalizes undocumented immigration, reducing it to an administrative infraction, punishable with a fine of up to 100 days' worth of minimum wage.[  this law was passed in 2011
"Se despenaliza en México inmigración indocumentada". La Jornada de Morelos (in Spanish). Archived from the original on May 25, 2010

Sadly, Americans have fallen for the propaganda campaign of brietbart, the washington times, and other looney tune publications which distort the law with wild claims.  I lived in Mexico.  Nobody was going around checking your papers because you did not look Mexican.   We need to stop the racism under the guise of border control and maintaining this nation.  Hell, the damn Mexicans owned half this country before we stole the same.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I went to Monterrey...downtown was beautiful, and I stayed at a Ramada (?) in the mountains. It was beautiful there. I have lots of other Mexican adventures I could share.

dumpcare

It's very naive if anyone thinks a wall can keep illegal's out. Many ways to get around that wall, also you have the northern border's, water, tunnels, etc. Hell Forbes even said today over year's a tax will cost the American consumer over a trillion dollar's.

2seaoat

Immigration documented or undocumented spurs economic growth. With the babyboomers retiring, We should have been opening the floodgates to immigration across the board as GDP has become stagnant because so many are leaving our economy to retire. The truth is simple. A simple racist symbol of building a wall to keep brown children out of America resonated with folks who do not like the cultural and racial changes in America in the last fifty years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum