Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton Campaign Coming Unhinged. Refers to BOXCARS being used by GOP to deport illegal aliens. Despicable!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

The hyperbole of desperation!

Hillary Clinton Campaign Coming Unhinged. Refers to BOXCARS being used by GOP to deport illegal aliens. Despicable!

"I find it the height of irony that a party that espouses small government would want to unleash a massive law enforcement effort, including perhaps National Guard and others, to go and literally pull people out of their homes and their workplaces, round them up, put them, I don't know, in buses, boxcars, in order to take them across our border," Clinton said about immigration. "I just find that not only absurd, but appalling."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/28/politics/hillary-clinton-immigration-holocaust/index.html

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

We wouldn't have to use boxcars .... we could use AmTrak!   (they could use the business anyway)

The whole endeavor of rooting all the illegal aliens out of the interior of this country & sending them home could be a fantastic jobs program ... and especially for our unemployed & underemployed veterans.  Unemployed minority inner city youth could earn a bounty for every illegal alien turned in.  It would give a boost to the economy.  

Liberals should love this idea.    After all, what Democrat could be against creating jobs, helping veterans and inner city minority youth, reducing crime, & improving our public transportation systems all rolled up into one program?   Very Happy (maybe we could find some way to get Planned Parenthood into the act as well?)

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm completely confused by SemiSane Markle's reaction to Hillary's suggestion about using boxcars, buses etc. to round up and deport illegal aliens. What would he use, forced marches, open military trucks in guarded convoys? No matter how the job would be done, it smells Naxi to most everyone. Reality.

A boxcar would be luxury compared to navigating the criminal cartels in order to immigrate here illegally.

2seaoat

When the Republican Party is debating taking American citizen's status away and over turning the 14th amendment, she used the right analogy. Pass the senate bill and stop this path down the road of hate which history has shown us how it ends.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum