Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

F35 ...worlds MOST expensive mistake.....

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

by TEOTWAWKI Today at 3:07 am
Wow so you are right up there with seaoat. Guess the designer of the F16 is just an old fool. So what are you aeronautical engineers working on next ?
--
It's sad you can't even rationally explain the communication network of the weapons system you worked. You push buttons and hope for best. ((( smh)))

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:by TEOTWAWKI Today at 3:07 am
Wow so you are right up there with seaoat. Guess the designer of the F16 is just an old fool. So what are you aeronautical engineers working on next ?
--
It's sad you can't even rationally explain the communication  network of the weapons system you worked.  You push buttons and hope for best. ((( smh)))

CWI front seeker head and rear lock semi active homing system with passive anti jamming homing...what the hell are you talking about..?..I could give you the frequencies but then I'd have to kill you.

Lol what you worked on is so obsolete it's only used in third world countries trying to have a semblance of an IADS.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Lol what you worked on is so obsolete it's only used in third world countries trying to have a semblance of an IADS.

Poster Obamasucks is, really, a prototype of the new Imperial Stormtrooper that they are testing over at Eglin AFB. It actually has artificial intelligence, enabling it to post on this forum......

F35 ...worlds MOST expensive mistake..... - Page 2 Tacstormtrooperpose

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:Lol what you worked on is so obsolete it's only used in third world countries trying to have a semblance of an IADS.

Yes that's true but guess what, a 22 short can still kill most people. I also worked on cutting edge equipment in the medical field...it's amazing... until it isn't. It takes very little to scrub a whole system out of operation brag boy....more complexity brings higher failure rates...an old simple RPG can bring down the best attack helo made...I remember in one attack we made on a target where the enemy used old microwave ovens to jam our smart bombs...yeah your complex crap looks good but simple can kill it in the right hands..

AK47...8 moving parts...cheap and deadly close in.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/07/new-f-35-radar/

New F-35 Technology ‘Radar’ May Detect Objects In Sky

EGLIN AFB, Fla. — Lockheed Martin has announced a new, cutting-edge technology that will be outfitted in future iterations of the F-35 Lightning II, also known as the Joint Strike Fighter. The new technology, code-named “radar” may allow the fifth-generation fighter to spot other objects in the sky.

“It’s like, these beams, see?” Lauren Ramirez, spokeswoman for Lockheed Martin said during a press conference that announced the space-age technology. “And they shoot out of an invisible cannon at the nose of the aircraft. And they bounce back, and then something catches them and reads them — like two guys throwing a paper airplane back and forth, but the paper airplane has the locations of stuff in the sky on them. It’s really neat.”

It's pronounced RAY-DAR

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/07/new-f-35-radar/

New F-35 Technology ‘Radar’ May Detect Objects In Sky

EGLIN AFB, Fla. — Lockheed Martin has announced a new, cutting-edge technology that will be outfitted in future iterations of the F-35 Lightning II, also known as the Joint Strike Fighter. The new technology, code-named “radar” may allow the fifth-generation fighter to spot other objects in the sky.

“It’s like, these beams, see?” Lauren Ramirez, spokeswoman for Lockheed Martin said during a press conference that announced the space-age technology. “And they shoot out of an invisible cannon at the nose of the aircraft. And they bounce back, and then something catches them and reads them — like two guys throwing a paper airplane back and forth, but the paper airplane has the locations of stuff in the sky on them. It’s really neat.”

It's pronounced RAY-DAR

The Duffleblog is a good one to follow. Military version similar to The Onion. My son sends these to me quite often. Laughing

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:by TEOTWAWKI Yesterday at 10:49 pm
FOS ? Yeah it's probably the designer of the f16. What would he know ?

---
Tell me the the angles at which a mig 21 ( non modified version) must take to make a shot on an aircraft. I have r memorized from the 3-1.  Can't wait to see this response. I've done multiple briefs on all versions of the mig 21. You might want to BS someone else.

Yeah, my dick is bigger than yours! Nyah nyah .. the real story isn't the incredible waste of money by the pentagon on weapon systems we don't need. The real story is why we keep casting Russia as our enemy. Once again, the same creeps who have kept us continually at war (most of which we never win) want us to take on Russia, and most of our citizens are too apathetic to look into it.

Teo was in the Navy and you were in the Marines. Tell us why we need another 1,000 Abrams tanks. No wonder we never win wars anymore!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum