Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A stadium is going to be filled in Mobile Al.........and racism is dead

+7
othershoe1030
knothead
nadalfan
Markle
Sal
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Mr. Trump is going to strip citizenship away from little diseased brown bags of garbage and Alabama rallies.   Evil is defined.  It has a flag.  It has an area in this country.  It has an IQ.  It now has a leader.

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Trump is going to strip citizenship away from little diseased brown bags of garbage and Alabama rallies.   Evil is defined.  It has a flag.  It has an area in this country.  It has an IQ.  It now has a leader.

And the forum academy award for best over dramatic performance goes to Seaoat.

Rolling Eyes

2seaoat

Really.....an Iowa radio host which Ted Cruz ran to after he asked the question....."what's wrong with slavery"...he wants undocumented immigrants to become slaves.......this is the same poison of blunt speaking prejudice you saw in Germany in 1930.  If good people do not stand up and challenge hate, Evil prevails.   It is no award for telling the truth...........Alabama is filling up a stadium of haters who want to end birthright citizenship.....as Republicans are flipping faster than flipper......the party of the Dixiecrat.....the party of hate and evil.......what Republican who was the party of Lincoln would go to Mobile Alabama and talk about revoking natural born citizens.......America will flush the toilet full of Dixiecrats.

Trump is an idiot who has no ties to anything but his own fame.

People who follow him define themselves but it's not a definition of all people who live in the South.

But it's a good script for a soapbox. You like the limelight as well as Trump, Seaoat.

2seaoat

Sorry, I have NEVER said all people in the south, rather like the thread on slavery.....I use probabilities.......70% of the Old Confederacy vote Hate.  Do you disagree with my percentage?   My family is Alabama, and within the month I will be taking my mother who is Ill in Arizona to bury her in the family plot in Birmingham.....sorry the majority of Southerners remain dixiecrats with consensus on the issues which now drive the Republican party.

SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Mr. Trump is going to strip citizenship away from little diseased brown bags of garbage and Alabama rallies.   Evil is defined.  It has a flag.  It has an area in this country.  It has an IQ.  It now has a leader.

And the forum academy award for best over dramatic performance goes to Seaoat.

Rolling Eyes

Seaoat's generation was the last of the draft dodgers and about the mid pack of the White Guilt folks. He won't live long enough to see the outcome of his folks overcompensation that destroys ethnic groups and doesn't let them fend for themselves. I wonder if America would have had to wait as long as they did for an Irish Catholic POTUS had the Irish been give affirmative action et al that the liberals afford other groups?

2seaoat wrote:Sorry, I have NEVER said all people in the south, rather like the thread on slavery.....I use probabilities.......70% of the Old Confederacy vote Hate.  Do you disagree with my percentage?   My family is Alabama, and within the month I will be taking my mother who is Ill in Arizona to bury her in the family plot in Birmingham.....sorry the majority of Southerners remain dixiecrats with consensus on the issues which now drive the Republican party.

You are blabbering like some the other "scaredy cats" as you call them.

Calm down. These idiots will self destruct. People are smarter than to elect someone like Trump or Cruz.

And let's face it, as you have already said, the Dems have it in 2016.

Sorry to hear about your Mama. God bless her.

2seaoat

She made 90 and fell hitting her head and neck on the end table.  She has fought well for three weeks but her heart and lungs are failing.  She was an artist in High school and would do the window displays in high school for the stores in downtown Birmingham.  She went off to the American Academy of Art and became a commercial artist specializing in arms and hands as she was employed by Sears where she drew for the catalogs......she will go to the same graveyard as Bear Bryant and joint her parents, her siblings, and my father, and she chose to be the first in the family to be cremated.....I thought I would beat her, but I spoke with her an hour ago, and she told me she is fading fast.....no sorrow by her or me.....she had a long good life, and she is tough as nails.   She hated Obama, and was a racist, but she tried to teach us not to be.....she knew it was wrong, but her upbringing was hard to overcome.....she became a republican in 1950 to pisz her dad off who was an engineer on the railroad....a union man, and a supporter of FDR.   She was always a precinct committewoman for the Republican Party and loved getting involved in campaigns.....so when I talk about haters.....I do not hate them...just their fears and prejudice.  No scardy cat here.....I have made a difference with my life making America more fair and just.  I have fought for the little guy and I learned Alabama tough as a child.....I feel more comfortable among southerners because that is all I knew as a child, but reject stupid.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:
Seaoat's generation was the last of the draft dodgers

Sadly true. After my generation, the rest all line up to die on behalf of obama or some other politician.

2seaoat wrote:She made 90 and fell hitting her head and neck on the end table.  She has fought well for three weeks but her heart and lungs are failing.  She was an artist in High school and would do the window displays in high school for the stores in downtown Birmingham.  She went off to the American Academy of Art and became a commercial artist specializing in arms and hands as she was employed by Sears where she drew for the catalogs......she will go to the same graveyard as Bear Bryant and joint her parents, her siblings, and my father, and she chose to be the first in the family to be cremated.....I thought I would beat her, but I spoke with her an hour ago, and she told me she is fading fast.....no sorrow by her or me.....she had a long good life, and she is tough as nails.   She hated Obama, and was a racist, but she tried to teach us not to be.....she knew it was wrong, but her upbringing was hard to overcome.....she became a republican in 1950 to pisz her dad off who was an engineer on the railroad....a union man, and a supporter of FDR.   She was always a precinct committewoman for the Republican Party and loved getting involved in campaigns.....so when I talk about haters.....I do not hate them...just their fears and prejudice.  No scardy cat here.....I have made a difference with my life making America more fair and just.  I have fought for the little guy and I learned Alabama tough as a child.....I feel more comfortable among southerners because that is all I knew as a child, but reject stupid.

Good point, Seaoat. If her racist attitude was not taught to you, a son, then she did well as a Southern Mama. In that same light, living in an among Southern people does not make the broad brush of stupid or racist a fair assessment. So what if Wordslinger finds a truck in Pace with an American flag. Does that make all in Pace flag bearing idiots? I think not.

Both ends to the middle get played. Just calling it out. Standing up for what is right does not mean blaring the mega phone as you did in the original post.

And to call out a "generation of draftdogers," Obamasucks, is allowing yourself to fall into the idiot category. I know fine men who indeed dodged the draft. They have strong convictions and love their country. I have family who has served and is serving. Proud of them, but as Teo once pointed out to me, that does not make them better. Choices.

OK, enough mothering. Go play nice.

2seaoat

Pace was the kid I scared in my younger days....the big talker who thought he was tough and was going to be about kicking everybody's asz.......now he thinks the military puts him under some kind of umbrella of toughness.....too funny, all the bad aszes I have known could never have gotten into the military....they already had a jail record......I think of Pace as a guy who is about five foot six, pretty good athlete, but always was pushed as a kid to be a tough guy.....so that has become what is important in his life....he can not help himself any more than a Lab chases a stick into the water.....so he thinks folks not in the military are weak.....now that is funny at so many levels.....butchmeup was military, and honestly that is the stereotype which sticks with me.....not Jesse Ventura, rather butchmeup......at least in my life those are the folks I have known in the military.....mostly little guys who think when they leave the military that the get branded like a steer......TOUGH GUY.....its almost pathological and sadly quite funny.

Sal

Sal

Pathetic.

The stupid has been on the rise in this country for some time.

With Trump, the dam has broken.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Pathetic.

If you recall, that's what you, and the other Progressives have repeatedly been called by the architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber. That was him who repeatedly called you and yours, stupid.

nadalfan

But hey, his favorite book is the Bible....and the crowd roars

knothead

knothead

nadalfan wrote:

. . . . . . . and I thought it was the "Art of the Deal" . . . . . silly me.

nadalfan

knothead wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

2nd favorite

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I guess he drew 20,000, not 40,000 as the article stated the stadium was only 1/2 filled?

(Updated 9:32 p.m. ET)

Donald Trump's juggernaut: Meet Friday night lights.

A candidate who loves the shock and awe approach to campaigning ratcheted it up a notch Friday as the Republican presidential front-runner rolled into a 40,000-seat college football stadium in Mobile, Alabama for what promised to be the largest rally of the 2016 campaign so far.  A crowd of what appeared to be mostly diehard Trump fans already was lined up all the way around the stadium in sweltering heat an hour before the doors opened. No one was more impressed than Trump himself.

"I love Oreos! I'll never eat them again."

Donald Trump
"Now I know how the great Billy Graham felt," Trump exulted as he took the stage. The reference was to the 96-year-old religious evangelist who was famous for his stadium rallies.

The turnout was all the more impressive given that it materialized on just two days' notice. The billionaire candidate arranged for free shuttle buses to ferry locals who didn't want to pay the $5 stadium parking fee, the Mobile Press-Register reported.

Mallory Hayden, who carried a cardboard facsimile of one of her tweets that Trump retweeted,said she was raised a Republican in Texas but never cared much for politics until Trump got involved. The starting shortstop for the Southern Mississippi softball team, Hayden is planning to cast her first presidential vote next year. She said she likes Trump's business background, his seal-the-border policy and the fact he "won't back down."

The event, at the home of the University of South Alabama Jaguars, was designed not only to showcase Trump's drawing power but to give the Republican front-runner a head start in the so-called "SEC primary."

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-22/the-trump-bowl-republican-front-runner-packs-em-in-for-friday-night-rally

2seaoat wrote:Pace was the kid I scared in my younger days....the big talker who thought he was tough and was going to be about kicking everybody's asz.......now he thinks the military puts him under some kind of umbrella of toughness.....too funny, all the bad aszes I have known could never have gotten into the military....they already had a jail record......I think of Pace as a guy who is about five foot six, pretty good athlete, but always was pushed as a kid to be a tough guy.....so that has become what is important in his life....he can not help himself any more than a Lab chases a stick into the water.....so he thinks folks not in the military are weak.....now that is funny at so many levels.....butchmeup was military, and honestly that is the stereotype which sticks with me.....not Jesse Ventura, rather butchmeup......at least in my life those are the folks I have known in the military.....mostly little guys who think when they leave the military that the get branded like a steer......TOUGH GUY.....its almost pathological and sadly quite funny.

Still pizzed that the military guy stole your woman.

2seaoat

Still pizzed that the military guy stole your woman.

I am still with my woman.....hmmmmmm, I guess we know why this is important to you.

knothead wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Trump is definitely working on a deal.  Its outcome is not in this country's best interest...only his.  I don't trust him or any part of this fake campaign.

2seaoat

He is appealing to the worst of human nature.......Americans are good people.  American common sense will prevail.  Trump and his hateful rhetoric is the least of the problems.  It is the evil of Cruz which should scare Americans....cold calculated manipulation of what Trump is doing.  What a weasle.   Talk about being picked last in gym class and having a tough guy fantasy......Ted Cruz makes Trump look like a Boy Scout.

Personally, there are too many on the playing field at the moment and all are rookies. The ones with the biggest mouth or the most scandal receive the attention.

I'd like to see a governor elected to the Presidency. It just makes sense. Is that governor out there yet? Only Kasich in my opinion.

It's comical how many dots you can connect when the topic fits your narrative and agenda...

and how many you can ignore when it doesn't. You have zero credibility anymore.

2seaoat

Credibility with who........You have to be true to yourself before you worry about what others think.   Alabama fears brown people.   The racism is deep and real.  Trump going to the state with the most outlandish attempts at immigration targeting is no surprise.  If a person cannot see this simple premise, it is not a question of credibility, rather a question of intelligence.

dumpcare

SheWrites wrote:Personally, there are too many on the playing field at the moment and all are rookies.   The ones with the biggest mouth or the most scandal receive the attention.  

I'd like to see a governor elected to the Presidency.  It just makes sense.  Is that governor out there yet?  Only Kasich in my opinion.  

I'd like to see Kasich as Pres, but it seems the press hones in on two or three candidates every election cycle and that's all anyone see's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum