Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists.

+2
Floridatexan
gatorfan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gatorfan

these guys belong to a group who helps those in need

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-16

A Stranger Helping Out Another Stranger Struggling With His Tie

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-24

"An Elderly Lady Asked Me To Walk Her Home Because She Was Scared She Was Going To Slip On The Ice. We’ve Become Friends And Now I Walk Her Home Almost Everyday"

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. >quality=85&strip=info&w=600

7-Year-Old Boy Donates $20 From Piggy Bank To Help Vandalized Mosque. Wanted Apple iPad. So He Got One

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-12

These Boys See This Homeless Man Everyday On Their Way To School So They Decided To Help Him Out

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-13

Pararescueman Sgt. Mike Maroney Reunited With A Girl He Saved 10 Years Ago During Hurricane Katrina

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-21

Louisville Police Officer Helps Encourage Lady Who Has Lost 200 Pounds And Did Her First 10k

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. Americans-being-awesome-to-each-other-251

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

First of all, I believe we're ALL Americans here...make that citizens of the USA. And, no, I don't think every Republican is racist. I know that's not the case. But they're out there; many of them hated Obama and voted for Drumpf because of his blatant hatred of "the other", and he's enabling them and stoking that hatred for all it's worth because he doesn't want to go down in flames, as he and his "cabinet" rightly deserve. I pray that day is soon.

Deus X

Deus X

Charlottesville rally organizer requests permit for 'white civil rights rally' in Washington

The organizer of last year's deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is looking to hold a "white civil rights rally" in front of the White House in August.

National Park Service spokesman Mike Litterst confirmed Thursday an application for the event from Jason Kessler has been received. The event has been approved but the permit has not yet been issued, as the National Park Service is gathering information from the organizers about the event's details, he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/politics/charlottesville-washington-white-nationalist-rally/index.html

gatorfan

Try and post something positive and the negative trolls come out. Amazing! Not amazing.....

zsomething

Good stuff.

I've never thought all Americans (or even all Republicans/conservatives) are hate-filled racists. I'm an American! Smile Plus, it's dumb to think all of everybody is anything.

Too many people in this country are pretty nasty, though. But, it's always good to focus on some who aren't for a while. There'll always be good people around.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:Try and post something positive and the negative trolls come out. Amazing! Not amazing.....

Our country is in peril. I'm as mad as the yellow jacket that stung me 2 weeks ago. I'm taking a break now.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

To paraphrase that loon Austin Peterson ... I just want interracial gay married couples to be able to protect their cannabis crops with assault rifles. Very Happy

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:these guys belong to a group who helps those in need

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-16

A Stranger Helping Out Another Stranger Struggling With His Tie

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-24

"An Elderly Lady Asked Me To Walk Her Home Because She Was Scared She Was Going To Slip On The Ice. We’ve Become Friends And Now I Walk Her Home Almost Everyday"

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. >quality=85&strip=info&w=600

7-Year-Old Boy Donates $20 From Piggy Bank To Help Vandalized Mosque. Wanted Apple iPad. So He Got One

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-12

These Boys See This Homeless Man Everyday On Their Way To School So They Decided To Help Him Out

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-13

Pararescueman Sgt. Mike Maroney Reunited With A Girl He Saved 10 Years Ago During Hurricane Katrina

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. 2530524-21

Louisville Police Officer Helps Encourage Lady Who Has Lost 200 Pounds And Did Her First 10k

For all of you who think Americans are all hate filled racists. Americans-being-awesome-to-each-other-251

Thank you for posting this comment and photos, all of which present the the wonderful quality of the real soul of America. I'm not aware of folks in this forum who contend that all Americans are racists, but it's certainly true that most of the Republicans who support Herr Twitler ARE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum