Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Carson is Just a Humble Archaeologist of the Uterus, Y'all

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

He's the Indiana Jones of fetal tissue research.

Yeah, this makes perfect sense ....

Carson said on the Heidi Harris Show last week that claims he was doing fetal research are “absolutely absurd.”

“Well first of all they claim that I’m doing fetal research, which is absolutely absurd,” Carson stated on the Heidi Harris Show last week. “I’m the surgeon, I obtained the tissue, I turn it over to the pathologist, and then they examine it, compare it with other specimens and try to get more information of where it came from.”

“It’s sort of like if you’re doing an archeological dig and you found a tablet with some strange writing on it. I’m sort of the archaeologist who found it,” continued Carson. “I turn it over and say ‘you guys, see if you can figure out where this came from. And they go back to all their archives, and all the things that they’ve had before, and they compare it and say, ‘oh you know, it’s sort of like it came from this area over here or Mesopotamia or something.’”

“And are you gonna criticize them for having that archive,” said Carson. “Well someone’s gonna say, ‘where did you get that stuff from? You must have stole it from a museum. Aha! You’re a thief’ Come on, give me a break. Basically, that’s what we’re talking about.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/ben-carson-my-role-in-1992-fetal-tissue-study-similar-to-bei?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#.qix21zLwD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum