Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

stupid gd libs have children singing this shit, damn yall piss me off wtf

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/27/pro-obama-ad-features-children-singing-about-america-where-sick-peopl

this is low and it reminds me of HITLER

Last edited by Rogue on 10/28/2012, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Anything for a free obama phone and a book of foodstamps.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Anything to take a cheap political shot at kids for supporting the President. Anything to preserve some ridiculous concept of "God and country" while really leaving ordinary people in the dirt. Anything but the truth. People are really making me sick. I don't remember ever seeing such rampant stupidity, except in 2000.

It's probably a superpac that has nothing to do w/ the President.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I would really hope it's not linked to the Pres. It's pathetic and hateful.

stormwatch89 wrote:I would really hope it's not linked to the Pres. It's pathetic and hateful.

Ive noticed they have a trend in thier ranks. They were using kids like this in 2008 as well.

did you see the obama ad where a young girl compares loosing her virginity to voting for obama?

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:I would really hope it's not linked to the Pres. It's pathetic and hateful.

Ive noticed they have a trend in thier ranks. They were using kids like this in 2008 as well.

did you see the obama ad where a young girl compares loosing her virginity to voting for obama?

Yes, I did, and it would appear that it was not well received.

Floridatexan wrote:Anything to take a cheap political shot at kids for supporting the President. Anything to preserve some ridiculous concept of "God and country" while really leaving ordinary people in the dirt. Anything but the truth. People are really making me sick. I don't remember ever seeing such rampant stupidity, except in 2000.

How can these kids be supporting any candidate when they ain't even old enough to vote. This is nothing but propaganda pure and simple regardless of whether it came from Obama's camp, Romney's camp or any other source. Totally despicable.

Rogue wrote:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/27/pro-obama-ad-features-children-singing-about-america-where-sick-peopl

How dumb is this thread? What are children signing? LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/27/pro-obama-ad-features-children-singing-about-america-where-sick-peopl

thanks fo pointing out my typo. at least you have a purpose in life pointing out my typos. that should keep you busy for a while.

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

thanks fo pointing out my typo. at least you have a purpose in life pointing out my typos. that should keep you busy for a while.

Oh, that was singing? LOL! I can't keep up w/ your misspellings.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

as usual nothing to contribute to the topic. just more attacks on me personally.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

as usual nothing to contribute to the topic. just more attacks on me personally.

Like your thread title isn't an attack.

Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I have a issue with thse children singing this. did you see the lyrics?

dreams is SPECIFICALLY attacking me personally. Im not specifically sttacking anyone personally, just the concept and usage of this type of stuff by your poitical party. Dont get the difference? no you probaly dont. Rolling Eyes

Rogue wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I have a issue with thse children singing this. did you see the lyrics?

dreams is SPECIFICALLY attacking me personally. Im not specifically sttacking anyone personally, just the concept and usage of this type of stuff by your poitical party. Dont get the difference? no you probaly dont. Rolling Eyes

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Have the kids been brainwashed? They don't appear to be forced into singing that song. I'm sure they had their parents' permission in writing as well. Why don't you admit your real problem with it?

Floridatexan wrote:
Have the kids been brainwashed? They don't appear to be forced into singing that song. I'm sure they had their parents' permission in writing as well. Why don't you admit your real problem with it?

Imagine an America
Where strip mines are fun and free
Where gays can be fixed
And sick people just die
And oil fills the sea

We don't have to pay for freeways!
Our schools are good enough
Give us endless wars
On foreign shores
And lots of Chinese stuff

We're the children of the future
American through and through
But something happened to our country
And we're kinda blaming you

We haven't killed all the polar bears
But it's not for lack of trying
Big Bird is sacked
The Earth is cracked
And the atmosphere is frying

Congress went home early
They did their best we know
You can't cut spending
With elections pending
Unless it's welfare dough

And we're kinda blaming you

Find a park that is still open
And take a breath of poison air
They foreclosed your place
To build a weapon in space
But you can write off your au pair

It's a little awkward to tell you
But you left us holding the bag
When we look around
The place is all dumbed down
And the long term's kind of a drag

And yeah, we're blaming you

You did your best
You failed the test

Mom and Dad
We're blaming you

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/10/27/pro-obama-ad-features-children-singing-about-america-where-sick-peopl#ixzz2Acd2bB00

I have problems with using children as propaganda tools. No matter which party does it. When our youth see this propaganda hit peice the only thing that will come from it is to drive a wedge in between chidlren and thier parents as if we dont have enough youth violence and issues these days.

Its not appropriet.

so think or say whatever the hell you want.

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seeds I have sown will never be uprooted". Lenin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum