Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carson: ‘Margaret Sanger Believed Black People Were Like Weeds That Needed To Be Controlled’

+2
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/carson-margaret-sanger-believed-black-people-were-like-weeds-that-needed-to-be-controlled/

Carson, a retired neurosurgeon, also ripped into Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, noting that she was “a great believer in eugenics, and believed that certain people were like weeds that needed to be controlled.”

“Margaret Sanger believed that certain people, including blacks, were inferior and that the way you strengthen society is you get rid of them.” Carson added.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:But the liberals ignore that

Our job is to see that they can't ignore it....

Sal

Sal

That's because she didn't say it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:That's because she didn't say it.

Just another racist calling a black man stupid and a liar...you should be ashamed...

It's amazing what leftists can ignore to believe a false narrative. I don't think they ever investigate for themselves.

2seaoat

She was a racist.  So was Ty Cobb, but what he did on the baseball field was amazing.  What she did for the birth control field was amazing.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:It's amazing what leftists can ignore to believe a false narrative.

Hilarious.

You're the guys trying use a woman who has been dead for half a century to smear women's health clinics.

Thanks for the lulz, random internet guy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:It's amazing what leftists can ignore to believe a false narrative. I don't think they ever investigate for themselves.

Margaret Sanger's treasurer was Prescott Bush. Planned Parenthood also received positive reinforcement from George H W Bush. Investigate it for yourself.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It's amazing what leftists can ignore to believe a false narrative. I don't think they ever investigate for themselves.

Margaret Sanger's treasurer was Prescott Bush.  Planned Parenthood also received positive reinforcement from George H W Bush.  Investigate it for yourself.

Amazing you guys are trying to use George Bush who's always been dead from the neck up to ameliorate an evil genocidal woman that plotted successfully to exterminate black people....

Carson: ‘Margaret Sanger Believed Black People Were Like Weeds That Needed To Be Controlled’ Graph

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html

" We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

" Give dysgenic groups [people with “bad genes”] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization."

"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."

boards of FL

boards of FL

Abortion dates back thousands of years, and now the narrative is that it exists as some sort of tool for genocide?

Good god you guys are stupid.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Carson: ‘Margaret Sanger Believed Black People Were Like Weeds That Needed To Be Controlled’ BlackGenocideWeb_revised_01

" Such parents swell the pathetic ranks of the unemployed. Feeble-mindedness perpetuates itself from the ranks of those who are blandly indifferent to their racial responsibilities. And it is largely this type of humanity we are now drawing upon to populate our world for the generations to come. In this orgy of multiplying and replenishing the earth, this type is pari passu multiplying and perpetuating those direst evils in which we must, if civilization is to survive, extirpate by the very roots."

nadalfan

Once again, you people promote the idea that blacks can't think for themselves; that they are manipulated into something they wouldn't normally do. Do you think a black woman can't decide on her own whether or not to have an abortion? Why do you people think that way? That's as ignorant and racist as anything I've ever heard.

How are those Planned Parenthood investigations going?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's stupid. All people are subject to advertising and suggestion. Trends are common occurrences. My daughter told me the other day I no longer could wear cut off jeans or sweatpants with elastic in the cuffs....People can change the mind of the staunchest person with appeals to emotion or economics or EGO. happens all the time Blacks are not immune nor is anyone else...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

nadalfan wrote:Once again, you people promote the idea that blacks can't think for themselves; that they are manipulated into something they wouldn't normally do.  Do you think a black woman can't decide on her own whether or not to have an abortion?  Why do you people think that way?  That's as ignorant and racist as anything I've ever heard.

How are those Planned Parenthood investigations going?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/06/planned-parenthood-is-now-under-criminal-investigation-in-texas-repulsive-and-unconscionable/

Planned Parenthood Is Now Under Criminal Investigation in Texas: ‘Repulsive and Unconscionable’

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum