Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did Trump know Megyn Kelly was on the rag?

+5
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Vikingwoman
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

FOX turned on Trump and Kelly got what she deserved.

http://www.vox.com/2015/8/8/9121377/donald-trump-megyn-kelly

Vikingwoman

I thought that was a valid question considering he was running for the presidency. The other candidates were asked equally tough questions. Who wants a President that calls a woman disgusting for wanting to pump milk for her child and calls women names?He is not President material.

Vikingwoman wrote:I thought that was a valid question considering he was running for the presidency. The other candidates were asked equally tough questions. Who wants a President that calls a woman disgusting for wanting to pump milk for her child and calls women names?He is not President material.

Neither is Obama and he is muddling through it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Trump is like a shark...he can smell blood....

Vikingwoman

Obamasucks wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I thought that was a valid question considering he was running for the presidency. The other candidates were asked equally tough questions. Who wants a President that calls a woman disgusting for wanting to pump milk for her child and calls women names?He is not President material.

Hey that's your opinion and apparently the majority of the country disagreed. LOLOLOLOL!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

Hey that's your opinion and apparently the majority of the country disagreed. LOLOLOLOL!

This country will never again elect someone wingnutty enough to satisfy Mr. Obamasucks. The 8-years of George W. Bush, whom he liked very much, were an odd blip on the radar screen that will never be repeated again.

Well, maybe by 2024 people will have forgotten enough, but no Republican is going to be elected before then. After 2016, we will be listening to another 8 years of whining from old PeeDog, unfortunately.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:

The thread is about Megyn Kelly and Trump, yet you are compelled to insult Obama. Why? He's not running again. Why do you turn your back on the future to whine about the past? You aren't the least interested in persuading anyone on this forum. You just want to make yourself an irritating, stupid, arrogant asshole.

Congratulations. You've succeeded.

2seaoat

Kelly is a newsreader and does as she is scripted to do.  Every time she tries to use her native intelligence and asks questions like on election night 2012, she is reeled back into the script.  The hatchet job done by Fox News was scripted.  It was not spontaneous.  Kelly is sadly just a pretty newsreader who has zero journalistic integrity.......but Santa Claus is white.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually, Megyn Kelly did something never before seen on Fox News.
She stood up to Dick Cheney when he was trying to shift ALL the blame for that clusterfuck he created in Iraq onto Obama.

The appealing thing about Kelly is she's perceived to be a pit bull who don't take no shit off anybody.
And I would have applauded her for not taking any shit off Trump either.

BUT ONLY when the shit she's not taking off anybody is something of substance, like a horrific trillion dollar foreign policy mistake that caused the deaths of thousands of Americans and aligned Iraq with Iran, which Cheney's hayseed boss called one of the "axis of evil".

The shit she didn't take off Trump, however, was just some lousy locker room talk that millions of other men have engaged in if they would admit it.
And that didn't take any courage. Not when the boss of the tv network she's employed by has let it be known that Trump needs to go.
That makes her go from courageous to being just another sycophant.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Of course Trump acted like a rude misogynist. But that isn't the point of this thread. Do you recall any other instance during the debate where Kelly's first question was an attack on the candidate's character?

Sal

Sal

Trump is a boorish, misogynistic, vulgarian.

Quit blaming Kelly for pointing out the obvious.

But, don't worry.

His fans love him BECAUSE he's a boorish, misogynistic, vulgarian.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Salinsky wrote:Trump is a boorish, misogynistic, vulgarian.

Quit blaming Kelly for pointing out the obvious.

But, don't worry.

His fans love him BECAUSE he's a boorish, misogynistic, vulgarian.

That's a very good point!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

His fans love him BECAUSE he's... misogynistic....

As opposed to the millions of fans of a sitting married President who gets blow jobs from a naive white house intern and then says "I did not have sex with that woman because it depends on what the definition of the word is is".
I guess all those fans love him because he's so respectful of women.  Or maybe what they really love is doubletalk and doublespeak coming from a plain old mealy mouthed scumbag.  
lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So you see, wordslinger, it's only a "good point" for a liberal or a conservative when it applies to the "them" and not to the "us".

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:So you see,  wordslinger,  it's only a "good point" for a liberal or a conservative when it applies to the "them" and not to the "us".

lol

That's a very good point!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Fox news plays GOP voters like a violin. Their whole playbook has just been exposed in this article for all to see. Of course 99% of the 80% of GOP voters, according to the article, who trust F news won't see this article.

F news broke viewing records for the debate so that part panned out well for them. Fortunately it is early enough in the campaign that it won't do any longtime damage to the 2016 race but still it is a great exercise in seeing just how powerful F news is.

The R's work for F news as Frum said. He is correct at this point and I think it is not likely that the "old dog" voters who favor F news are likely to learn any new tricks any time soon.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

His fans love him BECAUSE he's... misogynistic....

As opposed to the millions of fans of a sitting married President who gets blow jobs from a naive white house intern and then says "I did not have sex with that woman because it depends on what the definition of the word is is".
I guess all those fans love him because he's so respectful of women.  Or maybe what they really love is doubletalk and doublespeak coming from a plain old mealy mouthed scumbag.  
lol

Why must you always play that both-sides-do-it game?

It's so sophomoric.

I supported Clinton when he was in office because I thought his policy positions were far superior to the policy positions of the republicans.

I didn't support him BECAUSE he was a serial philanderer, I supported him DESPITE his being a serial philanderer.

In contrast, Trumps supporters do not support him because of his policy positions, because he hasn't advanced any policy positions (unless making Mexicans build an enormous wall with a beautiful door in it, promoting the idea that vaccines cause autism, or continuing the search for President Obama's birth certificate count as policy positions).

They support him BECAUSE he's a boorish, misogynistic, vulgarian.

They like and respect that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

1.  Why must you always play that both-sides-do-it game?

2.  It's so sophomoric.

3.  I supported Clinton when he was in office because I thought his policy positions were far superior to the policy positions of the republicans.

4.  I didn't support him BECAUSE he was a serial philanderer, I supported him DESPITE his being a serial philanderer.

5. In contrast, Trumps supporters do not support him because of his policy positions, because he hasn't advanced any policy positions

6. They support him BECAUSE he's a boorish, misogynistic, vulgarian.

7.  They like and respect that.

1. & 2.  It's not a game to me.  The actual game is being played by people like the Sals and Markles who see everything in American politics as "us vs them",  "good vs evil",  "black vs white",  "republican vs democrat",  "liberal vs conservative".
And it's not just rhetoric for me when I compare the game you play to the fanboys on two sides of a professional wrestling ring.  
In your game of political wrastlin,  as in "real" wrastlin,  there are only the "faces" and the "heels" (heroes and villains).
Whoever is the republican politician is a "face" to the markles.  And he's a "heel" to the Sals.
Whoever is the democrat politician is a "face" to the Sals.  And he's a "heel" to the Markles.
It's that game which is beyond sophomoric.  It's so narrow-minded and so bigoted that it makes the game of "real" wrastlin pale in comparison.  

We can lump your comments 4,  5,  6 and 7 all together for one response,  because all of it taken together is nothing more than the same bigotry described above.  

Your "us" always has only the most righteous motives for having any opinion.  And your "them" always has only the worst of motives for having any opinion.  No different than markle.
You just proved that with your post itself.  Stop digging yourself deeper,  it really is an embarrasment for someone as obviously as intelligent as you are.

Sal

Sal

No, I very clearly explained that I prioritize policy far over personality.

You and Trump's fans do the opposite ...

... because you and they are idiots who think governance is a game.

2seaoat

Bob,

It is pathological.  You fail to recognize it, and it has been pointed out for years.  There are math equations which have certainty.  2 + 2= 4.  However, if somebody said 2 + 2=5 you would argue that the traditional answer of four is probably right, but the five answer makes us think and because of that it has merit.  Most of us simply hesitate......say WTF is Bob talking about when he turns certainty and facts into some type of debate.  People who seek truth take positions.  They stand by those positions.  They articulate why a position is BETTER, not perfect.  You are the definition of perfect is the enemy of good.  You think that you are on some higher plane taking your usual position on the fence when all it shows it a lack of courage, nothing more or less.  That has been shown over the years to be your curse......so concerned to make everybody happy that the truth of the issues matter little.   I don't care who I pisz off if the choice is sitting on a fence and lying and being liked, or telling the truth....truth and courage really is the easy road, but you have never found this out.....it liberates a person's soul.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"No, I very clearly explained that I prioritize policy far over personality."

What you "very clearly explained" is,  that when your politician is a living breathing example of showing disrespect for women,  you couldn't care less.  Simply because he's one of your "us".
BUT,  when one of "their" politicians does the same thing,  it's all that matters to you.  

"because you and they are idiots who think governance is a game."

Now you've just confirmed everything I said in my last post.  Your hole just gets deeper and deeper.
And frankly,  it appears you're now trying to emulate Trump.  Which is so mind-numbing that it beggars description.  
It would be like listening to Osama Bin Laden start talking like Cheney in attempt  to make a point.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

It is pathological.  You fail to recognize it, and it has been pointed out for years.  There are math equations which have certainty.  2 + 2= 4.  However, if somebody said 2 + 2=5 you would argue that the traditional answer of four is probably right, but the five answer makes us think and because of that it has merit.  Most of us simply hesitate......say WTF is Bob talking about when he turns certainty and facts into some type of debate.  People who seek truth take positions.  They stand by those positions.  They articulate why a position is BETTER, not perfect.  You are the definition of perfect is the enemy of good.  You think that you are on some higher plane taking your usual position on the fence when all it shows it a lack of courage, nothing more or less.  That has been shown over the years to be your curse......so concerned to make everybody happy that the truth of the issues matter little.   I don't care who I pisz off if the choice is sitting on a fence and lying and being liked, or telling the truth....truth and courage really is the easy road, but you have never found this out.....it liberates a person's soul.

Back to the "fence" and the "2+2" again. Can't you ever come up with a different tune. Because the only tune you seem to know is like listening to Tiny Tim sing "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" for the hundredth time. When nobody ever thought much about Tiptoe Through the Tulips the first time he sang it.
Plus you must be getting senile because this time you left out the milk duds. lol

2seaoat

You are the person arguing that 2 + 2=5 and Donald Trump is somebody you could support.  It is getting old for you because I am telling you the truth you do not want to recognize.  It is pathological.  Donald Trump is a joke, and no matter how much you try to make it something else, the truth remains.  You were not only wrong, but you cannot even be honest about it.   Climb back on the fence on every issue, deny truth, deny facts, and most of all deny what you do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And by the way, seaoat, I was the VERY FIRST poster on this forum to come out in support of John Kasich. Actually it was long before anybody here even knew who John Kasich is.

And now you've chimed into to become the second Kasich fanboy.
So if I'm "sitting on a fence" and don't know elementary arithmetic, then what does that make you?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The reason I defended Trump is the same reason so many have defended Trump.
I'm always looking for a pot stirrer when the pot needs stirring. And especially when the pot is filled with toxic waste.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum