Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On last night's Kelly File - Newt Gingrich does all he can to bury Trump . . .

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Floridatexan
Telstar
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It doesn't get better than this! When the Trump campaign is reeling from a continual barrage of women who have been abused by Trump, and KellyAnne Conway and the other Trumpettes are pushing the guy with the dead rat on his head to focus in his public events on the economy, jobs, taxes, etc., along comes Brother Newt to bring the public eye back to Trump's history of sexual abuse.

Thanks Newt! You've done most of us a big favor!

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:It doesn't get better than this!  When the Trump campaign is reeling from a continual barrage of women who have been abused by Trump, and KellyAnne Conway and the other Trumpettes are pushing the guy with the dead rat on his head to focus in his public events on the economy, jobs, taxes, etc., along comes Brother Newt to bring the public eye back to Trump's history of sexual abuse.

Thanks Newt!  You've done most of us a big favor!

Newt is as big a crybaby as his boy Trumpy is. He compares the three major networks to Pravda but he supports Russia's puppet Donny. Hilarious. Like Donny, Mr. Newt has a history of treating women like dogs.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

On last night's Kelly File - Newt Gingrich does all he can to bury Trump . . . Newt_gingrich_by_kingpinofmemes-dajyzhm

Sal

Sal

Donald Trump interrupted his Wednesday speech announcing the grand opening of his Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. to congratulate Newt Gingrich for his contentious and off-the-rails interview with Fox News host Megyn Kelly.

“Congratulations on that interview last night,” Trump told Gingrich, who sat at the front of the D.C. hotel’s ballroom. “That was an amazing interview. We don't play games, Newt."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-hotel-event-congratulates-gingrich-megyn-kelly-interview

"Yeah!

Way to put that ditzy broad in her place, Newt!"

.... and the women's outreach continues apace.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Megyn Kelly takes no shit from nobody. That clip was good. Gingrich isn't a newt, he's a snake.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

Loved watching him wag his figure and rant like some feeble minded old coot screaming at kids when they pass by his house. I thought he was was going to go into convulsions with blood coming from his eyes, his ears, his nose, his wherever. Donny boy, Mr. Newt and Mayor Rudy, three old fools talking sex, with nine marriages between them. You just know one of those current marriages will fail if not all three.

On last night's Kelly File - Newt Gingrich does all he can to bury Trump . . . Nydail10

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Megyn should have asked Newt why he brought Bill Clinton into the argument when he himself has a long history of philandering-around.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

If this is the same Kelly-Gingrich interview I heard parts of replayed on Glenn Beck this morning, Megyn should've also asked him why he emphatically stated that the Republican participation was way ahead of Dems in the early voting in Pennsylvania.   But guess what?? Pennsylvania DOES NOT ALLOW early voting!  
Blow it out your patoot, Newt, you phony. Can't believe one word you say when you throw out total B.S. like that.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Megyn should have asked Newt why he brought Bill Clinton into the argument when he himself has a long history of philandering-around.

Was Newt charged with rape? Did he commit perjury?

2seaoat

Was Newt charged with rape? Did he commit perjury?

I liked Newt over Romney in 2012. His interview with Kelly was clearly off the wall. Rudy and Newt really are talking like two senile old men who are not making a bit of sense. These were two formerly intelligent men. I do not even recognize either of them in their current configuration. We need to get younger people into politics. There is a real drop off in the political debate when folks over 65 are pretending they are the same people they were at fifty......they are not. I have argued this for years. We have age limits on commercial airline pilots. We sure as hell better start thinking about the same for Presidential candidates.......age is a bitch, but worse is people who deny the decline in intellectual range.

It just appeared to be heated debate. I don't get the fascination.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I don't get the fascination.

This from a guy with a bizarre fetish for emails and servers.

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

2seaoat

I think Trump, Newt, and Rudy have 9 marriages between them. I do not even know three of my friends over a lifetime who have had 9 marriages. One divorce is within the range of normal, but serial divorce and the animosity that Newt had toward Kelly made me unable to recognize the man......all media including Fox are biased against Trump, or are Rudy, Trump, and Newt a bit out of the normal range in America. It used to be one divorce disqualified a candidate. These folks are freaks in my real world. Senile dirty old powerful men. I cannot relate, and where once intellectual discussion were there strongest suite.......they are hollow reminders of what they once were.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't get the fascination.

This from a guy with a bizarre fetish for emails and servers.

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

Amazingly ignorant statement. There's no basis for that comparison.

knothead

knothead

I think Newt is working to secure a top tier position with Trump to be a benefactor in a post election world. . . . it's called sucking up.

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:I think Newt is working to secure a top tier position with Trump to be a benefactor in a post election world. . . . it's called sucking up.

OH, I don't think there's any doubt of that. Same with Giuliani. Disgusting sycophants, both of them.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
knothead wrote:I think Newt is working to secure a top tier position with Trump to be a benefactor in a post election world. . . . it's called sucking up.

OH, I don't think there's any doubt of that.  Same with Giuliani.   Disgusting sycophants, both of them.

They are both jockeying for the lead position in the race to nowhere.

Telstar

Telstar

Kelly and Newt in quiet and gentle times. You can really tell these wrinkled old philanderers hate bringing up the past, their past. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum