This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Obama first- American Ambassador to Libya killed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/u-s-ambassador-killed-in-libya-20120912

See what Obama's Muslim Brotherhood is doing? Nice JOb Obama. Even Jimmy Carter didn't get an ambassador killed.

Guest


Guest
But the "Arab Spring" was BHOs time in the sun. Of course one can never predict what radical towel heads are going to do. I wonder how the russians would respond to this violation of international law?

If you think the path to Democracy somehow avoids violence.......you are naive. If you think the United States is held in high regard with every Egyptian and Libyian, you are naive. If you think in those two countries that the Arab Spring will only bring love toward this country, you are naive. If you think that attacks against America will stop by who is president.......now that is not naive.......it is stupid.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
nochain wrote:But the "Arab Spring" was BHOs time in the sun. Of course one can never predict what radical towel heads are going to do. I wonder how the russians would respond to this violation of international law?

Muslim Brotherhood....isn't that the group that met with the COWH or was scheduled to?....What was the chant at the US Embassy...WE ARE OSAMA....pretty much explains how they feel about the US and finally how much are we send them?...Got to be expensive for over running our Embassy and killing an ambassador!...

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:If you think the path to Democracy somehow avoids violence.......you are naive. If you think the United States is held in high regard with every Egyptian and Libyian, you are naive. If you think in those two countries that the Arab Spring will only bring love toward this country, you are naive. If you think that attacks against America will stop by who is president.......now that is not naive.......it is stupid.
Speaking of 'naive'....post is a great example!...

Morning Joe, at the beginning of the show recorded earlier, is discussing the happenings in Libya. At that point in the program they are not aware of exactly who has been killed, things are still unfolding.
Now we know the ambassador has been killed by mobs outraged over an insulting YouTube video some looser made "in his basement".
A perfect and extremely unfortunate example of the pen being mightier than the sword.

People. We have always been told to evaluate something seen in print to determine for ourselves the truthfulness of the statement. This ability to judge the weight of a statement or in this case a video is more important and necessary in the Internet age than ever before.
The riots IMO are the fruit of ignorance. Ignorant people or people unwilling to or unable to effectively evaluate information are dangerous people who can be easily manipulated. I'm talking about the mobs in Libya but the same can be somewhat applied to the knee-jerk reactions to the mobs. The situation needs to be dialed back.


POLITICO Breaking News
-------------------------------------------------
President Barack Obama on Wednesday condemned the attack on the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. "Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States," Obama said in a statement. "Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss."

For more information... http://www.politico.com

View user profile

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:If you think the path to Democracy somehow avoids violence.......you are naive. If you think the United States is held in high regard with every Egyptian and Libyian, you are naive. If you think in those two countries that the Arab Spring will only bring love toward this country, you are naive. If you think that attacks against America will stop by who is president.......now that is not naive.......it is stupid.


They aren't headed anywhere near Democracy. They will be theocracies run by Isalmists.

Guest


Guest
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/u-s-ambassador-killed-in-libya-20120912

See what Obama's Muslim Brotherhood is doing? Nice JOb Obama. Even Jimmy Carter didn't get an ambassador killed.


Stupid.

Guest


Guest
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/u-s-ambassador-killed-in-libya-20120912

See what Obama's Muslim Brotherhood is doing? Nice JOb Obama. Even Jimmy Carter didn't get an ambassador killed.


Stupid.

FACT. Deal with it. Obama's incompetence is rivaled not even by the Peanut Man.

Guest


Guest
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/u-s-ambassador-killed-in-libya-20120912

See what Obama's Muslim Brotherhood is doing? Nice JOb Obama. Even Jimmy Carter didn't get an ambassador killed.


Stupid.

FACT. Deal with it. Obama's incompetence is rivaled not even by the Peanut Man.


Even if Obama was to blame as you say, it in no way equals the outrageous crimes committed by GW Bush.

Obama's incompetence is rivaled not even by the Peanut Man.

I am all ears......please give specific examples where you have found the president to be incompetent in regard to foreign policy. Oh, and do not be afraid to talk about the recent attack in Yemen. You know, the place earlier this week where American Drones took out the current number 2 Al Queda leader. Tell me about the specifics because if the President is incompetent we should be able to have a dialogue and talk facts and alternative policy. Are you up to a discussion of the issues today?

View user profile

Guest


Guest
BP wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.nationaljournal.com/nationalsecurity/u-s-ambassador-killed-in-libya-20120912

See what Obama's Muslim Brotherhood is doing? Nice JOb Obama. Even Jimmy Carter didn't get an ambassador killed.


Stupid.

FACT. Deal with it. Obama's incompetence is rivaled not even by the Peanut Man.


Even if Obama was to blame as you say, it in no way equals the outrageous crimes committed by GW Bush.

Bush isn't running again for the umpteenth time.

Bush isn't running again for the umpteenth time.


I get that.......but we are talking about today. You say the President is incompetent. Please give facts and concrete examples of the same. We can all reach conclusions after a discussion of the facts, but when you simply reach a conclusion that the President is incompetent, it is no different than blaming Bush for everything. Please list specifically the foreign policy issues which we can correct the President and improve American interests.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:Bush isn't running again for the umpteenth time.


I get that.......but we are talking about today. You say the President is incompetent. Please give facts and concrete examples of the same. We can all reach conclusions after a discussion of the facts, but when you simply reach a conclusion that the President is incompetent, it is no different than blaming Bush for everything. Please list specifically the foreign policy issues which we can correct the President and improve American interests.

1) world apology tour in 2009 (and bowing to foreign leaders)
2) leading from behind when the world is looking to the US for answers to many issues
3) failing to realize that his support for the Muslim Brotherhood would only embolden Muslims everywhere
4) his stance or lack thereof in regards to Israel and Iran, again it only emboldens those against the USA and Israel, they insinuate Obama's lack of a stance on an issue to be non-support

Want more?

Seaoat,

Here is the more:

Obama cannot even make a statement about Egypt without gaffing it off.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/09/13/white_house_clarifies_obama_s_statement_that_egypt_is_not_an_ally

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum