Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE 8/19/2015 Impossible to comprehend. UN-Iran deal will let Tehran inspect site where it allegedly worked on nukes

+2
knothead
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:Were you ever able to come up with an alternative to the Iran deal that you support?  

My question still stands. Do any forum republicans have an alternative to the Iran deal?

You all are simply leaving me no choice here but to assume that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, because not one of you can communicate an alternative to this deal.

Going once...going twice....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Be patient, he'll respond. He just needs a little time to find out what Bill O'Reilly has to say on it.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Israel has been attacked by ISIS.

Nonsense......I mean attacked, not pretend attacks.......you know all those foreign fighters losing their lives against the Devil......nothing honey.....nothing.

So to you, fatalities are irrelevant and unimportant.

We knew that about you already.

Bob wrote:Be patient, he'll respond. He just needs a little time to find out what Bill O'Reilly has to say on it.

I don't watch him... and I don't answer bof questions while he ignores the obvious.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:Be patient,  he'll respond.  He just needs a little time to find out what Bill O'Reilly has to say on it.

I don't watch him... and I don't answer bof questions while he ignores the obvious.

Yes. The reason you can't seem to lay out any alternative to the Iran deal is because I am ignoring some thing that you also can't seem to find the words to identify. Makes perfect sense.

What is it that I'm ignorning, PkrBum? Can you be specific on that, or do words fail you there as well?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:diplomacy first (thank you Mr. President) and give peace a chance!

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

Yes; you sure wouldn't see Krauthammer's ass on the line with a rifle in his hand.

You are one sick son of a gun! Pathetic.

Progressives "know" they are better than everyone else and thoroughly enjoy ridiculing every minority.

2seaoat

Pathetic is not about chicken hawks....pathetic is fighting unnecessary wars and killing civilians and children. Your morality is whacked.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAN_NUCLEAR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-19-13-06-05

VIENNA (AP) -- Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.

The Parchin deal is a separate, side agreement worked out between the IAEA and Iran. The United States and the five other world powers that signed the Iran nuclear deal were not party to this agreement but were briefed on it by the IAEA and endorsed it as part of the larger package.

Without divulging its contents, the Obama administration has described the document as nothing more than a routine technical arrangement between Iran and the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency on the particulars of inspecting the site.

Any IAEA member country must give the agency some insight into its nuclear program. Some countries are required to do no more than give a yearly accounting of the nuclear material they possess. But nations- like Iran - suspected of possible proliferation are under greater scrutiny that can include stringent inspections.

But the agreement diverges from normal inspection procedures between the IAEA and a member country by essentially ceding the agency's investigative authority to Iran. It allows Tehran to employ its own experts and equipment in the search for evidence for activities that it has consistently denied -trying to develop nuclear weapons.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAN_NUCLEAR?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-19-13-06-05

VIENNA (AP) -- Iran, in an unusual arrangement, will be allowed to use its own experts to inspect a site it allegedly used to develop nuclear arms under a secret agreement with the U.N. agency that normally carries out such work, according to a document seen by The Associated Press.

The Parchin deal is a separate, side agreement worked out between the IAEA and Iran. The United States and the five other world powers that signed the Iran nuclear deal were not party to this agreement but were briefed on it by the IAEA and endorsed it as part of the larger package.

Without divulging its contents, the Obama administration has described the document as nothing more than a routine technical arrangement between Iran and the U.N.'s International Atomic Energy Agency on the particulars of inspecting the site.

Any IAEA member country must give the agency some insight into its nuclear program. Some countries are required to do no more than give a yearly accounting of the nuclear material they possess. But nations- like Iran - suspected of possible proliferation are under greater scrutiny that can include stringent inspections.

But the agreement diverges from normal inspection procedures between the IAEA and a member country by essentially ceding the agency's investigative authority to Iran. It allows Tehran to employ its own experts and equipment in the search for evidence for activities that it has consistently denied -trying to develop nuclear weapons.

Should have been a separate thread and I'll still be starting new threads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum