Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran can inspect its own nuke sites--- no I am not making this up

+2
Sal
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-exclusive-un-let-iran-inspect-alleged-nuke-165604071.html

Yeah, nothing wrong with that picture....how much more stupid can this deal orchestrated by Obama turn out to be?

Markle

Markle

Shock, Progressives aren't even trying to defend this little part of the disastrous agreement which was kept secret.

Sal

Sal

Oopsie ...

http://www.vox.com/2015/8/20/9182185/ap-iran-inspections-parchin

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Zealot Christian-Zionist evangelical end-times nutheads will make any false claim about the Iran deal.

They are trying to force the hand of God into getting the doomsday prophecies written in the Book of Revelations going full-tilt in the here and now.

Therefore more war and turmoil in the Middle East fulfills their wildest fantasies. More anti-Muslim rhetoric stokes the hatred they have for people who are not like them.

Right now they are angling for what they hope is a big confrontation between Israel and Iran, with the U.S. caught in between.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

You have malefactors leaking bad info to reporters who don't understand it, and that combination is not good for diplomacy.

Will international inspectors have direct and unfettered access to all of the sites or not?

You know... so we can have hopey changey trusty and "unprecedented verification"?

Lol... I wouldn't let obama negotiate buying a used car for me.

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:Will international inspectors have direct and unfettered access to all of the sites or not?

You know... so we can have hopey changey trusty and "unprecedented verification"?

I think it's probably better to rely on the opinion of experts and scientists, and not politicians and Bibi.

Sal

Sal

nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Will international inspectors have direct and unfettered access to all of the sites or not?

I think it's probably better to rely on the opinion of experts and scientists, and not politicians and Bibi.

Relying on nuclear experts and nuclear scientists to assess a nuclear deal??

That's as preposterous as relying on climatologists to assess anthropomorphic climate change!

Better find a wilderness landscape photographer.

Admit is liberals, Neville errrrrrrrrrrrr Obama Chamberlain can't negotiate with a JV debate team

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Zealot Christian-Zionist evangelical end-times nutheads will make any false claim about the Iran deal.

They are trying to force the hand of God into getting the doomsday prophecies written in the Book of Revelations going full-tilt in the here and now.

Therefore more war and turmoil in the Middle East fulfills their wildest fantasies. More anti-Muslim rhetoric stokes the hatred they have for people who are not like them.

Right now they are angling for what they hope is a big confrontation between Israel and Iran, with the U.S. caught in between.

Many of the prophets predictions regarding the End Times are already fulfilled between Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation. You should be tidying up your house instead of insulting us.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Zealot Christian-Zionist evangelical end-times nutheads will make any false claim about the Iran deal.

Yes or no, is Iran going to be making their own inspections with their own scientists?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Many of the prophets predictions regarding the End Times are already fulfilled between Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation. You should be tidying up your house instead of insulting us.

At least we know what camp you are in. You are on a holy Crusade to stir up what you believe will be the last war on Earth. And, you believe you will be snatched away from all of the mayhem it will create at the last second.

Let's hope that cool heads prevail concerning the Iran deal and stymie your insidious hopes.

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Many of the prophets predictions regarding the End Times are already fulfilled between Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation. You should be tidying up your house instead of insulting us.

At least we know what camp you are in. You are on a holy Crusade to stir up what you believe will be the last war on Earth. And, you believe you will be snatched away from all of the mayhem it will create at the last second.

Let's hope that cool heads prevail concerning the Iran deal and stymie your insidious hopes.

Actually I appreciate his honesty but it is so ironic that this degree of zealousness is very similar to our enemies in the ME, i.e., ISIS, Al Quada, etc. It is religious nuts that are more dangerous and this just one example.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Stir it up? The Ayatollahs already have...

knothead wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Actually I appreciate his honesty but it is so ironic that this degree of zealousness is very similar to our enemies in the ME, i.e., ISIS, Al Quada, etc.  It is religious nuts that are more dangerous and this just one example.

So you are comparing me to people who kill/persecutes gays, are misogynist in their views/actions towards women, have spread terrorism throughout the world just because I relay the fact that many End Time prophecies have been or are in midst of being fulfilled? Intolerance is your middle name.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Intolerance is your middle name.

Maybe, but intolerance your first name, Poindexter...... Your many posts under many socks on this forum and over at the PNJ proves this, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Poindexter ..... So hurtful .... At least I am not an Anti-Semite

I am intolerant because I don't agree with your politics? Lol. I'm not the person friends with one poster who wants to nuke rebel flag wavers

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:I am intolerant because I don't agree with your politics? Lol. I'm not the person friends with one poster who wants to nuke rebel flag wavers

Yes, you are the finest example of tolerance. Every poster on this forum agrees with me, too.....
jocolor

In the midst of a group of liberals,
You words have no merit

knothead

knothead

Obamasucks wrote:
knothead wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Actually I appreciate his honesty but it is so ironic that this degree of zealousness is very similar to our enemies in the ME, i.e., ISIS, Al Quada, etc.  It is religious nuts that are more dangerous and this just one example.

So you are comparing me to people who kill/persecutes gays, are misogynist in their views/actions towards women, have spread terrorism throughout the world just because I relay the fact that many End Time prophecies have been or are in midst of being fulfilled? Intolerance is your middle name.

I would not use the word 'compare' but would use 'equate' as being more accurate. It is my perception that your religious faith takes you to places/positions that may or may not be accurate but from reading your rants daily I believe it drives your politics . . . . . . you have yet resorted to beheading Sal or Mr. Oats but given the chance . . . . . .???? Zealotry is dangerous . . . . . that is why we must stay a secular nation . . . . . keep it to yourself.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

]Iran can inspect its own nuke sites--- no I am not making this up Screen11[/url] Evil or Very Mad

Exactly Joanie...
The hypocrisy from the left is astounding

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:]Iran can inspect its own nuke sites--- no I am not making this up Screen11[/url] Evil or Very Mad

WTF? Hit a nerve . . . . . . I'm surprised coming from you but . . . .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:]Iran can inspect its own nuke sites--- no I am not making this up Screen11[/url] Evil or Very Mad

WTF? Hit a nerve . . . . . . I'm surprised coming from you but  . . . .

No, you didn't hit a nerve. I just found this to be very interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum