Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

listen to RAP music, youre prolly on the terrorist list

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/14/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-celebrityjustice-idUS232271613920120814

The Insane Clown Posse's FBI lawsuit threat may make the hip-hop duo "nervious" [sic], but they apparently aren't clowning around.

The potential lawsuit seeks to stop the FBI from "violat[ing] the rights of Juggalos" -- which is what ICP fans are called -- "on the mistaken belief that they are 'gang members,'" according to a statement posted on a new website, JuggalosFightBack.com.

The FBI's 2011 National Gang Threat Assessment report identifies Juggalos as a "hybrid gang" akin to violent groups like the Crips, Bloods, and MS-13, The Village Voice reports. That recently led to a 20-year-old ICP fan being labeled a "gang member."

The fan, Mark Carlson of New Mexico, was arrested in July on an outstanding warrant. In announcing the “gang member’s” arrest, the U.S. Marshals Service noted Carlson “is a member of the Insane Clown Posse ‘Juggalo’ gang.”

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm clown

Motorcycle Clubs are on the list too..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:Motorcycle Clubs are on the list too..

Glad I let my membership in the retreads expire...

I think you're safe there..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum