Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

seaoat, youre getting slow. Should I go easy on you?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I guess slow must be contagious.

2seaoat wrote:I guess slow must be contagious.

Ive noticed. Perhaps most people here need a seaoat vaccination LOL

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:

I've noticed. Perhaps most people here need a seaoat vaccination LOL

All the Progressives are getting a bit quiet. How can they keep their attacks up when SO many things are going to heck in a hand basket.

The GDP for the first quarter has been revised DOWN to a MINUS 1%, President Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of the law, has released FIVE major Taliban leaders in exchange for one serviceman being held captive by...the Taliban. It is also obvious now that the serviceman was a deserter and his parents support the terrorists.

Then there is the VA, IRS, AP, NSA, Benghazi, Fast and Furious scandals all getting worse.

Markle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I've noticed. Perhaps most people here need a seaoat vaccination LOL

All the Progressives are getting a bit quiet.  How can they keep their attacks up when SO many things are going to heck in a hand basket.

The GDP for the first quarter has been revised DOWN to a MINUS 1%, President Barack Hussein Obama, in violation of the law, has released FIVE major Taliban leaders in exchange for one serviceman being held captive by...the Taliban.  It is also obvious now that the serviceman was a deserter and his parents support the terrorists.

Then there is the VA, IRS, AP, NSA, Benghazi, Fast and Furious scandals all getting worse.

Yes, Ive noticed. Now they will gang up behind the scenes to plot their gang plans when they poke their little pink heads out LOL

2seaoat

No law was broken in the exchange. The troops will be coming home at the end of this year. The President has saved this country from the crash and fulfilled his campaign promises. You mistake the silence as concern, it is more in the nature of satisfaction.

I refuse to continue to argue w/ morons over and over again. It's the hallmark of insanity.

2seaoat wrote:No law was broken in the exchange.  The troops will be coming home at the end of this year.  The President has saved this country from the crash and fulfilled his campaign promises.  You mistake the silence as concern, it is more in the nature of satisfaction.

LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The idea that you could "go easy" on someone is insane. You are obviously barely literate.

Floridatexan wrote:
The idea that you could "go easy" on someone is insane.  You are obviously barely literate.  

Rolling Eyes 

Floridatexan wrote:
The idea that you could "go easy" on someone is insane.  You are obviously barely literate.  

seaoat, youre getting slow. Should I go easy on you?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg_NWM5HUUIwx44yT_Y14ar__i63S_j97Z6Epf_Cak67nADAEf

Gee darlin'... I thought that it was you and your liberal cohort(s) considering how little you post and how incoherent ya all are.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGWYNgjvddc

Smile

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:No law was broken in the exchange.  The troops will be coming home at the end of this year.  The President has saved this country from the crash and fulfilled his campaign promises.  You mistake the silence as concern, it is more in the nature of satisfaction.

You just can't make these things up.

seaoat, youre getting slow. Should I go easy on you?  Stirthepot-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum