Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today in Post Racial America

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today in Post Racial America Empty Today in Post Racial America 6/12/2015, 9:58 am

Sal

Sal

Nice people ....

“I’m going to just go ahead and say it … the blacks are the ones causing the problems and this ‘racial tension,’” [Texas elementary school teacher Karen] Fitzgibbons said. “I guess that’s what happens when you flunk out of school and have no education. I’m sure their parents are just as guilty for not knowing what their kids were doing; or knew it and didn’t care.”

The veteran teacher expressed regret that black Americans were no longer legally obligated to live in segregated neighborhoods and attend separate schools from whites.

“I’m almost to the point of wanting them all segregated on one side of town so they can hurt each other and leave the innocent people alone,” Fitzgibbons said. “Maybe the 50s and 60s were really on to something. Now, let the bashing of my true and honest opinion begin….GO!”

She punctuated her rant with a hashtag that insisted “I’m not racist” […]

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/texas-teacher-says-mckinney-case-almost-enough-to-wish-for-segregation-but-shes-not-racist/comments/#disqus

and ...

The man who called 911 to complain about a group of black teenagers at a pool party in Texas, and defended the controversial police response as a “good amount of aggression”, is a convicted felon who spent time in jail for violent behaviour and torturing animals.

Sean Toon was sentenced to more than nine months in jail after pleading guilty to killing and maiming prize farm animals and covering them in paint, according to court records in Texas. He was separately sentenced to two and a half months for an assault.

In November 1999, aged 18, Toon and three high school friends were arrested and expelled from school after vandalising the agricultural centre of a rival high school district and attacking animals housed there, many of which were owned and cared for by school children.

“Cows and pigs were cut and bruised, apparently beaten with wooden boards. And baby turkeys were slain, their limbs torn apart,” the Dallas Morning News reported at the time. Dale Gardner, a teacher in the school district’s agriscience and technology program, told the newspaper: “It was brutal. There’s no way to describe it. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

About a dozen prize turkeys, which were reportedly being bred by a student aiming to win money for his scholarship fund, were feared killed.

Animals and buildings were covered in green and gold paint, according to reports. These were the colours of Toon’s high school, Newman Smith, whose football team rivalled that of RL Turner High, whose students used the agricultural centre.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/texas-pool-party-911-caller-convicted-felon

2Today in Post Racial America Empty Re: Today in Post Racial America 6/12/2015, 10:19 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

From last month:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/09/living/feat-georgia-graduation-black-people-leaving/

But don't worry, her son went into PR mode on Twitter and assured everyone that his mom really isn't racist:

Today in Post Racial America Hqdefault

Clearly just an honest miscommunication.

3Today in Post Racial America Empty Re: Today in Post Racial America 6/12/2015, 10:22 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Today in Post Racial America 75d87b27-8036-4e10-b964-3fe2bb829a1d-bestSizeAvailable

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:Today in Post Racial America 75d87b27-8036-4e10-b964-3fe2bb829a1d-bestSizeAvailable

And this guy is really studying gynecology?

2seaoat

Frightened children taught hate, fear, and prejudice become frightened adults.....we once were a strong country not full of scardy cats.  It must start with the adults and in a couple of generations this scourge on America will end.  All men are created equal and the color of one's skin should not matter, but the character of each man should be judged.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum