Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breakdown of every scandal surrounding Hildabeast

+4
dumpcare
nadalfan
Sal
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Why don't you ask them, they are running for office.

Wow.  You can't even name one policy that you support that is being offered up by republicans?  Not even one?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the modern member of the republican base.  This is the epitome of the low information voter.  Forget about having any sort of understanding about reality, these people are so dumbed down that they can't even tell you what their own ideas are.  KarlRove is completely at a loss when asked "Name any policy that you support."

GOP 2016!

Republican useful idiots are true idiots.

If either one of you were able to be honest about it you would agree LIV's aren't confined to one party. Democrats have many of them too - in fact that was part of their successful strategy in 08/12 - go after the LIVs who never vote and convince them to vote D. Just don't waste your time asking any of the newly minted Dem LIVs about policy either.

The shallow minds of some people on here amazes me......

Yeah, but you are a low information voter.  That is the point.  I could go on all day about policies that I support.  You can't name one.

How do you know? Your ignorance is nothing short of astounding.

Right now I am working on an analysis of policy changes to the 2015 WIOA. What are you doing besides copying and pasting economic charts and acting stupid?

Do you always act like an unqualified narcissist or just when you pretend to be somebody on here?

Well, for one there is this very thread in which KarlRove can't name any policy that he supports that is being offered up by republican politicians.  Beyond that, I have read his posting over the years and I think most here would agree that he is the archetypal low information voter.  

And there is nothing narcissistic about correctly identifying someone as a low information voter.

Hopefully your WIOA analysis is better than the stuff you write here.  

Oh I wouldn't worry about my analysis capability on a subject about which you have no clue. And I hope your ability to read and understand a thread and who is responding improves. Just because KR can't (or won't) name a policy doesn't mean I can't. But then I'm not a Republican or a Democrat - another party loaded with LIV's like you.....

You regularly post articles that have absolutely nothing to do with the posts that you intend to respond to. Then when asked to explain how your articles are relevant, you promptly exit the thread. That is your MO here. If you can't even effectively respond to casual political discussions, I can't even imagine how badly your "analysis" must suffer.

Ouch.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:Why would the GOP come up with a plan and air it out 18 months before the election? Hmmmmm yeah bet you loser DEms cant answer it.

Ho...ly...shit...

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Why don't you ask them, they are running for office.

Wow.  You can't even name one policy that you support that is being offered up by republicans?  Not even one?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the modern member of the republican base.  This is the epitome of the low information voter.  Forget about having any sort of understanding about reality, these people are so dumbed down that they can't even tell you what their own ideas are.  KarlRove is completely at a loss when asked "Name any policy that you support."

GOP 2016!

Republican useful idiots are true idiots.

If either one of you were able to be honest about it you would agree LIV's aren't confined to one party. Democrats have many of them too - in fact that was part of their successful strategy in 08/12 - go after the LIVs who never vote and convince them to vote D. Just don't waste your time asking any of the newly minted Dem LIVs about policy either.

The shallow minds of some people on here amazes me......

Yeah, but you are a low information voter.  That is the point.  I could go on all day about policies that I support.  You can't name one.

How do you know? Your ignorance is nothing short of astounding.

Right now I am working on an analysis of policy changes to the 2015 WIOA. What are you doing besides copying and pasting economic charts and acting stupid?

Do you always act like an unqualified narcissist or just when you pretend to be somebody on here?

Well, for one there is this very thread in which KarlRove can't name any policy that he supports that is being offered up by republican politicians.  Beyond that, I have read his posting over the years and I think most here would agree that he is the archetypal low information voter.  

And there is nothing narcissistic about correctly identifying someone as a low information voter.

Hopefully your WIOA analysis is better than the stuff you write here.  

Oh I wouldn't worry about my analysis capability on a subject about which you have no clue. And I hope your ability to read and understand a thread and who is responding improves. Just because KR can't (or won't) name a policy doesn't mean I can't. But then I'm not a Republican or a Democrat - another party loaded with LIV's like you.....

You regularly post articles that have absolutely nothing to do with the posts that you intend to respond to.  Then when asked to explain how your articles are relevant, you promptly exit the thread.  That is your MO here.  If you can't even effectively respond to casual political discussions, I can't even imagine how badly your "analysis" must suffer.

Ouch.

Really? Got any examples or are you thinking of "Markle"?

Like BoF, don't interest yourself in something you are clueless about. But then you would never be able to post anything.

Ouch.

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:Really? Got any examples or are you thinking of "Markle"?

Yep. Here's one:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t16714-new-study-suggests-the-obvious-many-republicans-are-incredibly-racist

boards of FL

boards of FL

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:Why would the GOP come up with a plan and air it out 18 months before the election? Hmmmmm yeah bet you loser DEms cant answer it.

Really, lol? I'm sure you thought this was a clever response. I'll give you this, it gives us some insight into the thinking of GOP voters.

GOP 2016!

KarlRove

KarlRove

It
Bothers you that you can't come up with a plan huh?
The GzoP field is quite varied and you don't know who to hurl insults at first.

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:

Yep.  Here's one:

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t16714-new-study-suggests-the-obvious-many-republicans-are-incredibly-racist

Uh huh, you really have no life do you? LOL

That's just terrible, I post a different view of racism in a thread about racism. Wouldn't want to allow different opinions now would we?

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:It
Bothers you that you can't come up with a plan huh?
The GzoP field is quite varied and you don't know who to hurl insults at first.

I don't need a plan nor do I need to hurl insults. I know exactly why I vote for specific candidates. I know where the people and party I choose to vote for stand.

You say the GOP field is quite varied, that's good; so from that varied field, which policies that help Americans do you support?

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Yep.  Here's one:

Uh huh, you really have no life do you? LOL

That's just terrible, I post a different view of racism in a thread about racism. Wouldn't want to allow different opinions now would we?

More deep analysis from gatorfan.  He asks for an example.  I give him two.  He concludes I have no life.  

boards of FL wrote:The question was:  Can you explain how it (your article) is relevant to the subject matter at hand?

I'll help you out here.  The subject of discussion in this thread is a study performed at USC in which emails were sent to various state legislators at random.  Some of those emails were sent from an anglo-sounding name, others from a latino-sounding name.  Democrats on average responded to both names equally.  Republicans...not so much.  That is the subject of discussion in this thread.

Your article is about a poll in which people of varying races were asked to identify the % of people of other races who are racist.  It is a totally subjective poll.  

How is your article relevant to the subject of discussion in this thread?

gatorfan wrote:I won't bother addressing BoF's latest jab separately  since he will just continue crying like a high school cheerleader whose BFF just left town - "You STRAYED" from the intent of this thread (even though I didn't).

Sorry BOF, happens every day here in case you didn't notice.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

nadalfan wrote:You say the GOP field is quite varied, that's good; so from that varied field, which policies that help Americans do you support?  

There are only two conservative policies KarlRove currently favors: (1) joining Israel in a war against Iran, and (2) repealing the PPACA. I don't think you will see him articulate much more than this; except perhaps making more war against the Muslim world and making it more difficult for people to enter and leave the United States.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum