Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breakdown of every scandal surrounding Hildabeast

+4
dumpcare
nadalfan
Sal
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/hillary-clinton-faces-scandal-amid-expectant-presidential-run/

Sal

Sal

You forgot about all the corpses buried in the backyard.

nadalfan

I think the GOP needs to start presenting some ideas instead of focusing on President Obama and now Hillary Clinton.

Can they not beat them with their positions and ideas on what's best for the people of this country? lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's bad when Hillary and her scandals don't mean anything to her supporters and shows the moral bankruptcy of a substantial amount of the American population

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:It's bad when Hillary and her scandals don't mean anything to her supporters and shows the moral bankruptcy of a substantial amount of the American population

What's bad is that the GOP has lost its credibility when it comes to scandals. They've cried wolf way too many times.

What's really bad is that GOP supporters can't point to any proposed policies that will benefit Americans.

KarlRove

KarlRove

nadalfan wrote:
KarlRove wrote:It's bad when Hillary and her scandals don't mean anything to her supporters and shows the moral bankruptcy of a substantial amount of the American population

What's bad is that the GOP has lost its credibility when it comes to scandals. They've cried wolf way too many times.

What's really bad is that GOP supporters can't point to any proposed policies that will benefit Americans.

How do you know? anything proposed by the GOP in the last six years has been shot down by the then DEM controlled Congress and the COWH. The MSM has been complicit in the coverups

Sal

Sal

Seriously, PeeDawg ...

... if that's all you've got, you need to start practicing saying, "Madam President", now.

nadalfan

I've been asking for months what policies the GOP is proposing that are beneficial to Americans. I have gotten nothing!
And now that Hillary has begun her campaign, the GOP response is not to present ideas, it is a Stop Hillary campaign.

dumpcare

nadalfan wrote:I think the GOP needs to start presenting some ideas instead of focusing on President Obama and now Hillary Clinton.

Can they not beat them with their positions and ideas on what's best for the people of this country?  lol

You see that has been the GOP's problem for years, here they are going to end up with around 8-12 clowns running and each one trying to tear the other and Hillary to shreds, but never getting across the American people what they can do and see for the future. While the dems have her and maybe one other that doesn't have a chance in the primary, tear each other apart for only a few months and then on to business how they will run the country. It will take at least a year for gop to tear each other apart and by then have forgotten their message to the public.

polecat

polecat

Wow
we all got the breakdown now thanks

Now lets talk about all the jobs the Canadian born Latino ted cruz has had that were not paid for by taxpayers. Gov. teat paychecks is all he has ever received.

polecat

polecat

Now lets talk about how fast rand can leave a interview when the questions get a little tuff.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Seriously, PeeDawg ...

... if that's all you've got, you need to start practicing saying, "Madam President", now.

I can only imagine how the hate will transfer.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

Aside from war with Iran, denial of science, and discrimination by way of religious belief, what ideas do you support that are being offered up by republican politicians? Name any policy. Anything. Or is that basically it?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Why don't you ask them, they are running for office.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:Why don't you ask them, they are running for office.

Wow. You can't even name one policy that you support that is being offered up by republicans? Not even one?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the modern member of the republican base. This is the epitome of the low information voter. Forget about having any sort of understanding about reality, these people are so dumbed down that they can't even tell you what their own ideas are. KarlRove is completely at a loss when asked "Name any policy that you support."

GOP 2016!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:

Wow.  You can't even name one policy that you support that is being offered up by republicans?  Not even one?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the modern member of the republican base.  This is the epitome of the low information voter.  Forget about having any sort of understanding about reality, these people are so dumbed down that they can't even tell you what their own ideas are.  KarlRove is completely at a loss when asked "Name any policy that you support."

GOP 2016!

Republican useful idiots are true idiots.

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Wow.  You can't even name one policy that you support that is being offered up by republicans?  Not even one?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the modern member of the republican base.  This is the epitome of the low information voter.  Forget about having any sort of understanding about reality, these people are so dumbed down that they can't even tell you what their own ideas are.  KarlRove is completely at a loss when asked "Name any policy that you support."

GOP 2016!

If either one of you were able to be honest about it you would agree LIV's aren't confined to one party. Democrats have many of them too - in fact that was part of their successful strategy in 08/12 - go after the LIVs who never vote and convince them to vote D. Just don't waste your time asking any of the newly minted Dem LIVs about policy either.

The shallow minds of some people on here amazes me......

KarlRove

KarlRove

For you losers, if you had not noticed, we are still getting entries into the race. There might be a dozen folks to start. Why do you give them time to get into the starting gates before you start asking questions? I think some positions will eventually evolve and why should the GOP go full scale telling of their plans just yet? Are you that worried your bag of continual lies won't be good enough?

Last edited by KarlRove on 4/13/2015, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

GOP 2016!

If either one of you were able to be honest about it you would agree LIV's aren't confined to one party. Democrats have many of them too - in fact that was part of their successful strategy in 08/12 - go after the LIVs who never vote and convince them to vote D. Just don't waste your time asking any of the newly minted Dem LIVs about policy either.

Yeah, but you are a low information voter. That is the point. I could go on all day about policies that I support. You can't name one.

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

GOP 2016!

Yeah, but you are a low information voter.  That is the point.  I could go on all day about policies that I support.  You can't name one.

How do you know? Your ignorance is nothing short of astounding.

Right now I am working on an analysis of policy changes to the 2015 WIOA. What are you doing besides copying and pasting economic charts and acting stupid?

Do you always act like an unqualified narcissist or just when you pretend to be somebody on here?

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

GOP 2016!

Yeah, but you are a low information voter.  That is the point.  I could go on all day about policies that I support.  You can't name one.

Right now I am working on an analysis of policy changes to the 2015 WIOA. What are you doing besides copying and pasting economic charts and acting stupid?

Do you always act like an unqualified narcissist or just when you pretend to be somebody on here?

Well, for one there is this very thread in which KarlRove can't name any policy that he supports that is being offered up by republican politicians. Beyond that, I have read his posting over the years and I think most here would agree that he is the archetypal low information voter.

And there is nothing narcissistic about correctly identifying someone as a low information voter.

Hopefully your WIOA analysis is better than the stuff you write here.

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

GOP 2016!

Well, for one there is this very thread in which KarlRove can't name any policy that he supports that is being offered up by republican politicians.  Beyond that, I have read his posting over the years and I think most here would agree that he is the archetypal low information voter.  

And there is nothing narcissistic about correctly identifying someone as a low information voter.

Hopefully your WIOA analysis is better than the stuff you write here.  

Oh I wouldn't worry about my analysis capability on a subject about which you have no clue. And I hope your ability to read and understand a thread and who is responding improves. Just because KR can't (or won't) name a policy doesn't mean I can't. But then I'm not a Republican or a Democrat - another party loaded with LIV's like you.....

gatorfan

Breakdown of every scandal surrounding Hildabeast 8-10-12-4

KarlRove

KarlRove

Why would the GOP come up with a plan and air it out 18 months before the election? Hmmmmm yeah bet you loser DEms cant answer it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Why would the GOP come up with a plan and air it out 18 months before the election? Hmmmmm yeah bet you loser DEms cant answer it.

So it is better to keep potential voters in the dark until it is time to vote? If the GOP positions are so solid, would it not be better to let everyone know why the GOP positions are better than the democratic ones?

Maybe the GOP has spent so much of the last 7 years opposing everything Obama that it has lost its identity and has no real positions.

The GOP will be slaughtered in 2016. The earliest you will see another Republican president is 2024, the way things are currently headed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum