Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who could make this up? ALL the other countries involved in the "talks" with Iran have left and semi-retired President Obama is THREATENING to walk away.

+2
Floridatexan
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Who could make this up?  

ALL the other countries involved in the "talks" with Iran have left and semi-retired President Obama is THREATENING to walk away.

President Ronald Reagan stunned the world and his own advisers when he got up and walked out of the summit talks with Russia in Reykjavik Iceland.  Most thought this would speed up the cold war.

Instead, Russia screamed, blared and threatened.  Then he agreed to the terms of the United States.

Last edited by Markle on 4/2/2015, 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

KarlRove

KarlRove

He's a petulant child who must
Get his way

2seaoat

This thread makes no sense. I have read it three times. It appears to suggest that everybody else on our side of the table wants to get up. Then it suggests that Reagan got up and got everything he wanted. The Naivety of some is comical, but the talks with the former Soviet Union were bilateral. To suggest that we simply have the option to get up without first getting a commitment from our allies to continue sanctions is a monumental gap in comprehension.

To prove this, the use of the verb "is" suggests the singular, as opposed to the plural are, is either a grammatical error or an error again of comprehension.

KarlRove

KarlRove

The grammar Nazis are here...can't attack the main thread, so they dissect grammar. lol

2seaoat

It goes beyond grammar. It is conceptual. Fools are manipulated by propaganda that suggests the United States has no allies who want a nuclear free Iran, and that we are alone at the table with President Obama calling all the shots for our side of the table. They also miss the most important point. It was Sarah Palin who suggested unilateral sanctions against Iran. Without even understanding the geography and reality of rail links with multiple nations who are sitting at the table with us. I guess it boils down to the intelligence of Sarah Palin in International Relations and diplomacy. It is so boneheaded stupid in both the poorly structured propaganda, and how fricking stupid the people are who believe unilateral sanctions work.....they do not.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Fools are manipulated by propaganda

Semi-demented poster Markle's propaganda gets called out every day on this forum; however, this will not prevent him from shoveling his shit.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:He's a petulant child who must
Get his way

You describe Bibi very aptly here..... Bibi is a spoiled twit.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Get his way

You know who I am referring to dense one.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Get his way

Duh! I was simply flipping the doodoo back on your shirt, Curly.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Fools are manipulated by propaganda

Semi-demented poster Markle's propaganda gets called out every day on this forum; however, this will not prevent him from shoveling his shit.

Who could make this up?  ALL the other countries involved in the "talks" with Iran have left and semi-retired President Obama is THREATENING to walk away. Socratestoo

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Get his way

Who could make this up?  ALL the other countries involved in the "talks" with Iran have left and semi-retired President Obama is THREATENING to walk away. Socratestoo

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Get his way

Duh! I was simply flipping the doodoo back on your shirt, Curly.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Who could make this up?  ALL the other countries involved in the "talks" with Iran have left and semi-retired President Obama is THREATENING to walk away. Socratestoo

Oh look, Markle got his feelings hurt.....

Who could make this up?  ALL the other countries involved in the "talks" with Iran have left and semi-retired President Obama is THREATENING to walk away. Crying11

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ouch! He's right! You really can't make this stuff up!

Who could make this up?  ALL the other countries involved in the "talks" with Iran have left and semi-retired President Obama is THREATENING to walk away. Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos

Markle

Markle

Bravo! We now have an agreement...to negotiate an agreement...over the next three months. Which gives Iran what they want. Plus, the European sanctions are off so they win.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And the Markle (semi-demented) propaganda machine continues to churn.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum