Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jordan

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Michael Jordan - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jordan 3/27/2015, 12:25 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:How on earth can you say that a guy who has appeared in the last four NBA finals is inconsistent?  

Jim Kelly........and you still do not get it.

Back to the rings argument again. This is a circular argument. You bring up rings. I point out the fallacy in bringing up rings. You agree and say that the real issue is inconsistency. I point out that LeBron has made it to the last four NBA finals. You bring up rings.

27Michael Jordan - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jordan 3/27/2015, 12:33 pm

2seaoat

Cleveland could not even win the East. I mean really. Three all stars and they just could not win this year to take the weakest division almost in NBA history. All the talk about division realignment from those West teams because of the lack of talent in the East, and James cannot even win the division.......I do not even have to talk about rings.....they could not even win their division.....snap out of it. You are always rational, but on this subject you are five years premature to even begin the discussion, and the sad reality is that Cleveland will not play in the finals......but you sure will have fun if they win.......I will have to eat some crow.......but I figure you ate it well last year, and I kinda think it is on your menu again this year......in the end....I figure you just like crow.

28Michael Jordan - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jordan 3/27/2015, 12:52 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Cleveland will win the east. I doubt they will be able to win a title this year but I'm fairly confident they'll get it next year.

29Michael Jordan - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jordan 3/27/2015, 1:49 pm

2seaoat

Cleveland will win the east. I doubt they will be able to win a title this year but I'm fairly confident they'll get it next year.

I say their series with Miami will go seven games, and that they will not win the east........this should be fun, and I have become an NBA fan again after 10 years of disinterest. The NBA is the best sports product on TV.

30Michael Jordan - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jordan 3/27/2015, 1:58 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I think the NFL has peaked and over the next 10 years the NBA will catch up. The sport is already popular around the world and is getting wildly popular in China.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum