Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGA......Jordan vs Day Great Golf

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This is great golf.  One of my golf buddies owns a plumbing supply company and is a major Kohler distributor who has taken some of my group up to play the course 15 years ago, and it is spectacular.  Jordan is about to set history with two strokes behind and nine holes he can do it.  My favorite player on the tour right now.  Kid has class.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He is great!

He's not afraid to win... that's for sure. I think golf exposes that flaw better than tennis. A five foot put to win is one of the toughest things I ever faced in sports. Harder than team sports whether it's with two outs, a yard to go, or a free throw.

2seaoat

The thing I miss most in my life right now is playing golf and having the pressure  to score with some nice side bets.   I am traveling to Galena Illinois in two weeks to try golf one more time......I will not last three holes, but the joy of watching these kids is not diminished in the least by slow loss of physical ability.  I will putt for dollars with my buddies who have been very kind to include me knowing I will mess up their games if I cannot finish.

2seaoat

I am happy for day and not a bit disappointed for Jordan.  Incredible quality people.

I don't think I could play more than three holes either. I'm really impressed by this Texan tho. I hope he's longterm focused.

2seaoat

What a class act playing the Deere Classic instead of doing practice rounds in Scotland and getting acclimated.   He won and got his spurs at Deere and he showed his loyalty.  I can tell you the quad city folks love this Texan.

I've never played, but I love to watch golf.  This tournament was enjoyable, especially the tough terrain.  I was pulling for Jordan, golf's latest sweetheart, but it was satisfying to see Day conquer the day.  Somehow I thought that his vertigo episodes a few weeks back were a result of nerves.  I was glad to see him battle through today to victory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum