Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick final four teams.......

+2
boards of FL
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Pick final four teams....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 11:16 pm

2seaoat

Classic game. Very well coached and played. If Duke plays as well as they did earlier today, it should be a great game Monday.

77Pick final four teams....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 11:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Classic game.  Very well coached and played.  If Duke plays as well as they did earlier today, it should be a great game Monday.

I disagree.....Kentucky did not play well and Wisconsin should have beat them by 10-15 points......but Wisconsin was inconsistent. Duke may win it all.

78Pick final four teams....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 11:27 pm

knothead

knothead

I agree, KY turned the ball over three consecutive times on shot clock violations which will end badly . . . . they were the better team tonight so congratulations Mr, Oats for your prediction . . . . you were 100% spot on.

79Pick final four teams....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 11:33 pm

2seaoat

Duke may win it all.

I have watched Duke three times before the earlier game and they are a very good team, but this afternoon they were a great team. The finals should be another classic. You cannot beat this level of play and competition.

80Pick final four teams....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 11:46 pm

knothead

knothead

Believe me I accept defeat gracefully . . . . . Wisconsin was the better team tonight but my Cats have nothing to be ashamed of . . . . . 38-1 ain't bad!

81Pick final four teams....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 11:52 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:Believe me I accept defeat gracefully . . . . . Wisconsin was the bettekmr team tonight but my Cats have nothing to be ashamed of . . . . . 38-1 ain't bad!

They are a very good team. But they didn't get the rebounds and did not make use of the big guys... the guards drove to the basket more than the big guys. I thought their near loss to ND would have made a difference tonight.

82Pick final four teams....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/5/2015, 12:11 am

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:Believe me I accept defeat gracefully . . . . . Wisconsin was the bettekmr team tonight but my Cats have nothing to be ashamed of . . . . . 38-1 ain't bad!

They are a very good team. But they didn't  get the rebounds and did not make use of the big guys... the guards  drove to the basket more than the big guys. I thought their near loss to ND would have made a difference tonight.

I agree joani, but I won't play woulda, shoulda coulda . . . it was a very good year! I am certainly disappointed but i am not looking for a rope!

83Pick final four teams....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/5/2015, 10:19 am

Sal

Sal

Not making excuses, but the game was poorly officiated, as was the first game of the night.

Wisconsin actually scored on a shot clock violation.

The main reason Kentucky lost is that Willie Cauley Stein didn't show up.

Two points and five rebounds isn't gonna cut it against Wisconsin.

He seems like a genuinely good dude, but he has a tendency to become a ghost in some games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum