Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick final four teams.......

+2
boards of FL
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/26/2015, 9:59 pm

2seaoat

Wisconsin is tough......they advance in a well played game. I love their brand of basketball. Team play, good defense, and incredible spacing with poise. They are an incredible free throw team, and smart kids.

27Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/26/2015, 10:04 pm

2seaoat

I watch KY next and I am certain that each game will get tougher now.  ND looks good, and we will see how Duke does.  Arizona is going to be a good game against Wisconsin. Ky has great rebounding and great team defense......seamless three point shooting, with a front line which is unmatched......going to be very hard to beat.

28Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty 3/26/2015, 11:42 pm

Sal

Sal

KY, KY, KY, and KY.

You want the other rans?

29Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/27/2015, 10:37 pm

2seaoat

Duke is beating the Utes, but some bad calls have given Duke the advantage.

30Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:41 am

2seaoat

Three out of four made it to the final eight......Duke just does not look that good. KY is amazing. Wisconsin is amazing.........cannot wait.

31Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 11:39 am

knothead

knothead

Shaping up to be a very good tourney . . . . . we are now getting down to the nitty gritty . . . . . . can't wait to see the games tonight.

32Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 1:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

For a young team Duke played well. Tournament-wise.....I have not seen a team, that I think, capable of beating Kentucky.

33Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 1:17 pm

2seaoat

Wisconsin can beat them. Duke cannot. Wisconsin is a very big team, and a very poised team. KY will not rattle them, and Wisconsin if they are hitting the three can beat the better team KY.

Duke showed little poise in their last victory over Utah. One bad ref call changed that game as Utah was outplaying them until the ref made a terrible call on their point guard with three fouls. He sits down. Coach K presses Utah who without their star point guard folds. Duke has gone one level further than they should have gone, but I still have them in the final four.

34Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 1:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Wisconsin can beat them.  Duke cannot.  Wisconsin is a very big team, and a very poised team.  KY will not rattle them, and Wisconsin if they are hitting the three can beat the better team KY.

Duke showed little poise in their last victory over Utah.  One bad ref call changed that game as Utah was outplaying them until the ref made a terrible call on their point guard with three fouls.  He sits down.  Coach K presses Utah who without their star point guard folds.   Duke has gone one level further than they should have gone, but I still have them in the final four.

Seaoat....that call was in the first half.

Wisconsin is inconsistent.

35Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 2:48 pm

2seaoat

Wisconsin is inconsistent.

Agreed, at times they have let an inferior team beat them and their early contest with Duke which I watched was an example of the same.   They however are the best team remaining in the tournament other than KY.  Do not get me wrong.....AZ is an excellent defensive team and defense always wins at the higher levels, but when Wisconsin is playing their game.....they will be hard to beat.  Ky is the best team in the tournament, but even the best team in College basketball history....the 1968 UCLA team was beat once that season by Houston.

36Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 9:05 pm

2seaoat

Wisconsin in the final four......two to go.

37Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 9:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Wisconsin in the final four......two to go.

Wisconsin should have blown Arizona out of the water....by at least 20 points.

38Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 9:18 pm

2seaoat

Wisconsin should have blown Arizona out of the water....by at least 20 points.

They are saving that blow out.

39Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 9:37 pm

2seaoat

I am watching the bulls cream the knicks but following the box score on line with KY......whats up with the ND lead?

40Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 9:43 pm

knothead

knothead

ND is playing a magnificent game Mr. Oats. They are hitting perimeter shots and cutting off bad passes . . . . the Irish are playing one heck of a game.

41Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 9:48 pm

2seaoat

I will finish watching the Bulls and watch the second half of what sounds like a good game......The Bulls are as good as it gets right now with only one more injured player to get back before the playoffs.....they are now 10 players deep.....amazing. I hope the game stays close for the second half.

42Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:00 pm

2seaoat

legality of war......please......I call chit when Gomer starts talking it, and I sure as hell am calling BS on the legality of war.......Do you think the Japanese were guilty of a war crime for attacking pearl harbor? Come on, President Bush made mistakes......but a war criminal......sorry.......it will not happen anymore than Gomer is going to find Hillary guilty of anything.....pure partisan bs.

43Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:10 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:legality of war......please......I call chit when Gomer starts talking it, and I sure as hell am calling BS on the legality of war.......Do you think the Japanese were guilty of a war crime for attacking pearl harbor?   Come on, President Bush made mistakes......but a war criminal......sorry.......it will not happen anymore than Gomer is going to find Hillary guilty of anything.....pure partisan bs.

Wrong thread Mr. Oats

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

44Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Auguste is having a great game....ND is out rebounding  the big guys.

45Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:19 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Auguste is having a great game....ND is out rebounding  the big guys.

Agree joani, they are finding the seams and doing so on a regular basis, gotta give the Irish credit for playing so well. Good game so far or at least not boring lol

46Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:21 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Auguste is having a great game....ND is out rebounding  the big guys.

Agree joani, they are finding the seams and doing so on a regular basis, gotta give the Irish credit for playing so well. Good game so far or at least not boring lol

47Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:27 pm

2seaoat

I really do not see the ND team being able to close this game.

48Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:29 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I really do not see the ND team being able to close this game.

KY usually plays their best in the last half . . . . ND is not showing any signs of weakness, They are doing very very well.

49Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:32 pm

2seaoat

Then again......KY appears to be losing their poise......coach better get it together.

50Pick final four teams....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The coverage on Vasturia is tremendous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum