Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A challenge to all Romney supporters

+3
Sal
Nekochan
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:After watching Clinton last night, I have little doubt that this election is going to be a blowout. Once the debates come around and republicans will be asked to provide actual substance while also be held accountable for their alternate universe interpretation of reality, polls will shift dramatically in favor of Obama.

I'll put my avatar for the entire four year term on the line against anyone who disagrees.

The bet: I take Obama and you take Romney. If Obama wins, you wear any avatar that I select for the entire four year term. If Romney wins, I wear any avatar that you select for the for the entire four year term.

Don't all jump at once now!

Interesting isn't it?

Democrats constantly whine as to how much they support and back women and their rights.

For their hero they choose a morally bankrupt man who has assaulted women, abused women and had serial affairs embarrassing his wife and daughter. Due to his lying about his sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky (THAT woman) he was impeached and was distracted from his responsibilities as President of the United States. He is surrounded by people who have been convicted and are serving time in prison. He PARDONED a convicted felon after a substantial contribution to his campaign. He also pardoned two convicted terrorists.

This is who the Democrats chose to BOLSTER THEIR CANDIDATE.

Notice too that during the convention, Hillary was as far from the convention center as possible.

But hey, they sure couldn't make any speeches about President Obama's accomplishments.

Bill Clinton was hounded from the moment he was elected. It was one accusation after another, none of it amounting to a hill of beans, but still it was enough to take him off message. Who is Monica? I say she was a plant by Republicans who wanted Bill out of office. Can you dispute that? I didn't think so. As for Hillary, she's probably the hardest working Secretary of State I can remember. It really would be strange for her to be distancing herself from the President at this point, since they've been working together for the past 3-1/2 years. But, hey, why quibble about another GOP talking point lie.

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:After watching Clinton last night, I have little doubt that this election is going to be a blowout. Once the debates come around and republicans will be asked to provide actual substance while also be held accountable for their alternate universe interpretation of reality, polls will shift dramatically in favor of Obama.

I'll put my avatar for the entire four year term on the line against anyone who disagrees.

The bet: I take Obama and you take Romney. If Obama wins, you wear any avatar that I select for the entire four year term. If Romney wins, I wear any avatar that you select for the for the entire four year term.

Don't all jump at once now!

Interesting isn't it?

Democrats constantly whine as to how much they support and back women and their rights.

For their hero they choose a morally bankrupt man who has assaulted women, abused women and had serial affairs embarrassing his wife and daughter. Due to his lying about his sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky (THAT woman) he was impeached and was distracted from his responsibilities as President of the United States. He is surrounded by people who have been convicted and are serving time in prison. He PARDONED a convicted felon after a substantial contribution to his campaign. He also pardoned two convicted terrorists.

This is who the Democrats chose to BOLSTER THEIR CANDIDATE.

Notice too that during the convention, Hillary was as far from the convention center as possible.

But hey, they sure couldn't make any speeches about President Obama's accomplishments.

Bill Clinton was hounded from the moment he was elected. It was one accusation after another, none of it amounting to a hill of beans, but still it was enough to take him off message. Who is Monica? I say she was a plant by Republicans who wanted Bill out of office. Can you dispute that? I didn't think so. As for Hillary, she's probably the hardest working Secretary of State I can remember. It really would be strange for her to be distancing herself from the President at this point, since they've been working together for the past 3-1/2 years. But, hey, why quibble about another GOP talking point lie.

lol... partisan much?

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
What is disturbing to me is people who support a class that has no interest in helping the class under them.In fact,it's mind boggling people would go against their own interests.I don't get it?
The problem of course is not with the "class" the person is in but the class of the person. The Kennedy's had a lot of money but they stood up for the average person.

As for voting against their own best interests. I've seen it suggested that those "lunch bucket Republicans" or the working man R's vote for them on the basis of what they perceive as voting for their moral position. I know, it's weird that they can't look beyond an issue or two, be it marriage equality or whatever and look at the effects of the policies of the two parties.

I say that because I see the policies of the R's to be much more detrimental to the working poor, children, health care issues, etc.

How can the policies of Republicans and Conservatives be detrimental to the working poor, children, health care issues? It is the Democrats and Progressives who have no plans to change heaping more and more taxes and making fewer and fewer services and health care available due to massive debt now heaped on our children and their children? How does that help them? Or anyone?

Where will this money come from? Please don't say the "RICH", they don't have anywhere NEAR this much money.

Current Debt . . . $16.0 TRILLION Plus the $1.3 TRILLION proposed by President Barack Hussein Obama for 2013. (No budget approved)

Unfunded Liabilities (money we have PROMISED, do not have, nor do we have it coming in)

Social Security. . . . $15.9 TRILLION (10,000 Baby Boomers RETIRE EVERY DAY) (How many workers are entering the job market daily?)

Prescription Drugs .$20.4 TRILLION

Medicare. . . . . . . . $83.4 TRILLION

Total Unfunded Liabilities $120.4 TRILLION!

Number of Households in 2010 = 112,611,029

Unfunded Liability Per household $1,053,398.00

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

PLUS ObamaCare and Untold TRILLIONS more in TAXES

Since far left radical House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took office in January 1, 2007 our debt has increased by $6+ TRILLION.

FIVE+ TRILLION since President Barack Hussein Obama took office. With Obama promise of ANOTHER $1.3 TRILLION DEBT FOR 2013.

Why do Progressives DEMAND a far lower standard of living for our children and their children? What makes you so superior, so selfish that you think you deserve far more of what they will earn?

Saddling our children and their children with this massive debt is immoral, indefensible and, as we have seen, the lefties here don’t even try.

Shameful and immoral!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum