Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A challenge to all Romney supporters

+3
Sal
Nekochan
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

After watching Clinton last night, I have little doubt that this election is going to be a blowout. Once the debates come around and republicans will be asked to provide actual substance while also be held accountable for their alternate universe interpretation of reality, polls will shift dramatically in favor of Obama.

I'll put my avatar for the entire four year term on the line against anyone who disagrees.

The bet: I take Obama and you take Romney. If Obama wins, you wear any avatar that I select for the entire four year term. If Romney wins, I wear any avatar that you select for the for the entire four year term.

Don't all jump at once now!

There's still a bunch of Idiots who think having a 1%er for a president is a good thing.. The romney plan is giving his ilk more loopholes to hide their cash and tax cuts, while putting the burden on the middle class..

Lurch wrote:There's still a bunch of Idiots who think having a 1%er for a president is a good thing.. ..

Kind of hypocritical isn't it? The current Pres is a multimillionaire too. So what? Neither one of the suits are a good choice for Pres - BHO because he has already failed miserably in this first term but somehow that makes him deserving of a second chance "to get it right" this time. Sure. Romney? Who is Romney? Can he do what BHO has failed to do? No one knows since he has not been in that position. It is doubtful ANYONE who is Pres can get much done in the next 4 years unless they are able to gain consensus in the Congress and Senate. BHO has not even tried.

nochain wrote:
Lurch wrote:There's still a bunch of Idiots who think having a 1%er for a president is a good thing.. ..

Kind of hypocritical isn't it? The current Pres is a multimillionaire too. So what? Neither one of the suits are a good choice for Pres - BHO because he has already failed miserably in this first term but somehow that makes him deserving of a second chance "to get it right" this time. Sure. Romney? Who is Romney? Can he do what BHO has failed to do? No one knows since he has not been in that position. It is doubtful ANYONE who is Pres can get much done in the next 4 years unless they are able to gain consensus in the Congress and Senate. BHO has not even tried.
You don't know what a 1%er is..

nochain wrote:

The 1%er is so ignorant that it's almost a compulsion with some...Just go through the House and Senate...there are R's...D's..and I's that are mutltimillionaires...from reading some of the posts you would think there are some that believe there are no democrats with money...What should be ticking people off is that the US Senate has done NOTHING for four years except collect their paychecks and call for investigations into boxing..baseball and football you know real issues that are harming the nation!...And yet the same fools that whine about the 1%ers give their leader in the Senate a free pass for both having money--through some questionable land buys and sales and for leading a Senate that has not fulfilled its duty...Now it just happens to be that reid is a democrat but this is not exclusive to one party or the other....

Lurch wrote:
nochain wrote:

If you don't think BHO is in that category you don't know. The term applies to those making over $340K annually, given all of BHOs assets and the fact he reported over $700K in income for 2011 makes him a "one percenter". Try again.

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48338035/Who_Me_A_One_Percenter

1%'s:
$343,000 a year
$8 Million in assets

I doubt that there will be any year in Obama's future that he doesn't earn $343,000+ and I'm guessing he probably has $8 million in assets.

Sal

Sal

Looks like a lot of dancing but no takers for boards' challenge.

Hmmm ...

Nekochan

Nekochan

I like my Cat on a roof. I think Romney has a good chance but I know that there are plenty of folks like you, Sal, who think Obama has all the answers and so you'll cast your vote for him.....again.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:so you'll cast your vote for him.....again.

You bet yer ass, I will. Without a single reservation, Neko. The opposition is just that bad.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Exactly.....and an incumbent has the advantage in the first place.

Nekochan wrote:http://www.cnbc.com/id/48338035/Who_Me_A_One_Percenter

1%'s:
$343,000 a year
$8 Million in assets

I doubt that there will be any year in Obama's future that he doesn't earn $343,000+ and I'm guessing he probably has $8 million in assets.
Ok, I stand corrected.. I was wrong on the 1%.. They lowered it to where obama squeeks in.. But I was also wrong on romney he's not a 1%er he's a .001%er That's worse..http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2012010213/palin-advises-romney-bain

[quote="Lurch"]

1But I was also wrong on romney he's not a 1%er he's a .001%er That's worse..http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2012010213/palin-advises-romney-bain

Why is that worse? Do folks with say $20M start slaughtering goats in front of the stock ticker or something? As Bill Gates once said (loosely quoted in the opening) "Having Millions Of Dollars Is Good Enough. Once you get past that, "it's the same hamburger."

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:

1%'s:
$343,000 a year
$8 Million in assets

Ok, I stand corrected.. I was wrong on the 1%.. They lowered it to where obama squeeks in.. But I was also wrong on romney he's not a 1%er he's a .001%er That's worse..http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2012010213/palin-advises-romney-bain

CNBC lowered it? How did they go about doing that?

Your wealth envy is disturbing and it's wrong for America. Here is what a good number of that group at the DNC convention thinks...they want there to be NO corporate profits. They are anti-capitalism, pure and simple. They are scary, scary people:

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/06/hey-lets-ban-corporate-profits/

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:

1%'s:
$343,000 a year
$8 Million in assets

Your wealth envy is disturbing and it's wrong for America. Here is what a good number of that group at the DNC convention thinks...they want there to be NO corporate profits. They are anti-capitalism, pure and simple. They are scary, scary people:

What is disturbing to me is people who support a class that has no interest in helping the class under them.In fact,it's mind boggling people would go against their own interests.I don't get it?

Lurch wrote:There's still a bunch of Idiots who think having a 1%er for a president is a good thing.. The romney plan is giving his ilk more loopholes to hide their cash and tax cuts, while putting the burden on the middle class..

Obama is a 1%er. Guess who the idiot it now?

Lurch wrote:
nochain wrote:

Hey loser, do you have Tourettes or do you say that to everyone?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:

1%'s:
$343,000 a year
$8 Million in assets

What is disturbing to me is people who support a class that has no interest in helping the class under them.In fact,it's mind boggling people would go against their own interests.I don't get it?
I do not believe it's in my best interest or in the country's best interest to vote for Obama.

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:

1%'s:
$343,000 a year
$8 Million in assets

I do not believe it's in my best interest or in the country's best interest to vote for Obama.

I beleive you are correct.

I'm not really sure what they are all voting for him for anyway. Other than he is a "D" = Delusional.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, if he raises capital gains taxes, then voting for him is certainly not in my best interest or in my family's best interest. And then if he goes after retirement funds and investments of "the rich", who's to say what will be considered "rich" 4 years from now? And if federal spending continues on the same track (YES, everything, including military spending has to be cut!), I know for certain that my kids will not have an easy go of it in the future. I am not certain that Romney and whatever Congress he would have would solve the problems but I watched Obama's speech last night and I am SURE that 4 more years with Obama will only make things worse.

I do not believe that "the rich" should not pay taxes but I also do not believe that they (or ANYONE) should pay 40%+ in taxes.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
nochain wrote:

Hey loser, do you have Tourettes or do you say that to everyone?
Pat told me how much of a Loser you are Twisted Evil

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Dreamsglore wrote:
The problem of course is not with the "class" the person is in but the class of the person. The Kennedy's had a lot of money but they stood up for the average person.

As for voting against their own best interests. I've seen it suggested that those "lunch bucket Republicans" or the working man R's vote for them on the basis of what they perceive as voting for their moral position. I know, it's weird that they can't look beyond an issue or two, be it marriage equality or whatever and look at the effects of the policies of the two parties.

I say that because I see the policies of the R's to be much more detrimental to the working poor, children, health care issues, etc.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

How many more people and families do we need on food stamps?
Vote obama out!!!

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:After watching Clinton last night, I have little doubt that this election is going to be a blowout. Once the debates come around and republicans will be asked to provide actual substance while also be held accountable for their alternate universe interpretation of reality, polls will shift dramatically in favor of Obama.

I'll put my avatar for the entire four year term on the line against anyone who disagrees.

The bet: I take Obama and you take Romney. If Obama wins, you wear any avatar that I select for the entire four year term. If Romney wins, I wear any avatar that you select for the for the entire four year term.

Don't all jump at once now!

Interesting isn't it?

Democrats constantly whine as to how much they support and back women and their rights.

For their hero they choose a morally bankrupt man who has assaulted women, abused women and had serial affairs embarrassing his wife and daughter. Due to his lying about his sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky (THAT woman) he was impeached and was distracted from his responsibilities as President of the United States. He is surrounded by people who have been convicted and are serving time in prison. He PARDONED a convicted felon after a substantial contribution to his campaign. He also pardoned two convicted terrorists.

This is who the Democrats chose to BOLSTER THEIR CANDIDATE.

Notice too that during the convention, Hillary was as far from the convention center as possible.

But hey, they sure couldn't make any speeches about President Obama's accomplishments.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:

That is a blatant lie. I think he really believed for a time that he could get things moving by "reaching across the aisle". I don't think he realized that it was about the same as sticking your hand into a pit of vipers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum