Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a lovely Story...be your child's friend not a parent!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good grief.....help your child rape an unconscious 15 year old.

Navarre - A mother who provided drinks to minors at a house party in Navarre is sentenced to five years of probation. Her son admitted that, while under the influence. He had sex with a 15 year old girl, who was unconscious at the time. 

Chrisheyl Watson, received five years of probation she's to not to consume or have any alcohol in her home, pay court fees, and have no minors in her home unless they are her own two children. 

Last March, Chrisheyl Watson, threw a house party. According to the arrest report, minors including Watson's own 17-year-old son gave her money and asked her to pick up alcohol. This surveillance video from the Walmart in Navarre shows Watson selecting Sour Apple Pucker, Fireball Whiskey, and Malibu Coconut Rum. 

"I honestly thought that with just having a couple of friends over that my husband and I would be able to handle the situation," said Watson.  
Where the hell were the parents?
The Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office says a 15 year old girl reported waking up naked and in pain in Watson's son's bed. Both minors told authorities Watson provided them with alcohol. Causing the 15-year-old girl to pass out. Her son said the alcohol caused him to take the girl to his bedroom and have intercourse without the girl's knowledge or permission. 

"I would never want something like that to happen to my child in someone else's care and I'm truly, truly sorry that it happened," said Watson.  

Watson was charged with child neglect and contributing to delinquency of a minor. Many people wrote letters and even showed up to court to give character references on Watson's behalf, including her sister and two employees of Navarre High School. Judge John Miller said he took many things into account during the case. "In this particular case the crime was tragic there is no question about that, but I have someone that stands before me that has no criminal history whatsoever that has never even had a speeding ticket in her life," said Judge Miller.  

Since, Watson's 17-year-old son is a minor all the State Attorney's Office could tell us is that his case has been resolved.

Vikingwoman

She'll be off probation in a year. She may be a great person and all that but she seriously lacks good judgement to allow teenagers to drink in her home. I hope the parents of the girl sue her. I would.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:She'll be off probation in a year. She may be a great person and all that but she seriously lacks good judgement to allow teenagers to drink in her home. I hope the parents of the girl sue her. I would.

I agree with the lawsuit!

As far as her never having had a speeding ticket, has nothing to do with her lack of parenting skills.

2seaoat

My son's friends thought I was the biggest Dick in the community. I would not let the kids drive other kids in their car until they had driven a year. Other parents picked up on my rules, and did the same.....states five years later implemented some of the same rules.....the kids hated me because I was hitler to them. I once went downstairs and found my son's cache of liquor where his band was going to practice in our basement on a Saturday night and kids were coming over......Mr. and Mrs. Seaoat took it away.....and once again, I was filling my role as Hitler. Other parents bragged about how they were "buddies" with the kids......I was their coach, mentor, and the most important role.....PARENT. Parents do not strive to be sombody's buddy. They strive to do the right thing. All those kids 15 years later come up and thank me for being there for them and being a hard asz. I had this kid come back from Afghanastan and at my grandson's birthday party thank me for being a hard asz on all of them. They were good kids, not by accident, but because parents knew their role.

reliving your youth by hosting a booze party for underage kids is stupid on steroids. I know kids drink in high school. I know some parents argue that I want them to drink in my house so they will not drive, but the truth is each parent has a responsibility to follow the law and protect ALL the children which means that although your own children may be mature and can handle alcohol, you have NO right to expose a 15 year old girl to what happened here. My daughter in law's sister was raped in high school under the exact same circumstances, and the parents who hosted the party were church leaders and leaders in the community.......parents are not their children's buddies.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:My son's friends thought I was the biggest Dick in the community.  I would not let the kids drive other kids in their car until they had driven a year.  Other parents picked up on my rules, and did the same.....states five years later implemented some of the same rules.....the kids hated me because I was hitler to them.  I once went downstairs and found my son's cache of liquor where his band was going to practice in our basement on a Saturday night and kids were coming over......Mr. and Mrs. Seaoat took it away.....and once again, I was filling my role as Hitler.  Other parents bragged about how they were "buddies" with the kids......I was their coach, mentor, and the most important role.....PARENT.  Parents do not strive to be sombody's buddy.  They strive to do the right thing.   All those kids 15 years later come up and thank me for being there for them and being a hard asz.  I had this kid come back from Afghanastan and at my grandson's birthday party thank me for being a hard asz on all of them.  They were good kids, not by accident, but because parents knew their role.

reliving your youth by hosting a booze party for underage kids is stupid on steroids.   I know kids drink in high school.  I know some parents argue that I want them to drink in my house so they will not drive, but the truth is each parent has a responsibility to follow the law and protect ALL the children which means that although your own children may be mature and can handle alcohol, you have NO right to expose a 15 year old girl to what happened here.  My daughter in law's sister was raped in high school under the exact same circumstances, and the parents who hosted the party were church leaders and leaders in the community.......parents are not their children's buddies.

Amen!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum