Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice rears it's lovely head...marine taken in psychiatric custody ordered released by JUDGE !

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://wtvr.com/2012/08/23/brandon-raub-judge-orders-release-of-detained-marine-veteran-freed/

CBS 6 News’ Catie Beck said the Judge Allan Sharrett dismissed the
case Thursday against Brandon Raub. The judge said the original petition
for Raub’s detention contained no facts. In other words, there was no
information on why Raub was being held — and the judge deemed this
violated his civil liberties.

As a result, the judge ruled the government had no grounds to hold Raub.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://wtvr.com/2012/08/23/brandon-raub-judge-orders-release-of-detained-marine-veteran-freed/

CBS 6 News’ Catie Beck said the Judge Allan Sharrett dismissed the
case Thursday against Brandon Raub. The judge said the original petition
for Raub’s detention contained no facts. In other words, there was no
information on why Raub was being held — and the judge deemed this
violated his civil liberties.

As a result, the judge ruled the government had no grounds to hold Raub.

I'm glad to hear they let him go. It doesn't appear that they had a reason to arrest him. The videos you posted didn't show what happened...just began with him on the ground. Isn't that "take our republic back" stuff something Republicans are using on the campaign trail?

Looks like they've completely alienated all the women I know (except Chrissy, and that's because....well.....).

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Doesn't take much to alienate women they don't think long range...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Doesn't take much to alienate women they don't think long range...

Justice rears it's lovely head...marine taken in psychiatric custody ordered released by JUDGE ! Captur13

That'll get you some bonus points.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I live for it...

Lisa12

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Doesn't take much to alienate women they don't think long range...

You really should reconsider what type of women you hang out with

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lisa12 wrote:

I don't think that far ahead...LOL.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I guess that means you're not getting me the Mazzerati.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Lisa12 wrote:

I don't think that far ahead...LOL.

and thats not a bad quality my dear Teo

Teo sing me a song I love you

Nekochan

Nekochan

The guy had posted some stupid stuff on Facebook about starting a Revolution. Doesn't sound like grounds to have him arrested or committed, but I don't know what kind of threats he made. But good for the judge releasing him unless his words and actions actually posed a risk to the public.

Floridatexan, the women who I know are mostly voting for Romney. These women range from retirees to business owners. They are strong women who think for themselves, not "Julia" type weak women who think they need Obama to take care of their every need.

Nekochan wrote:The guy had posted some stupid stuff on Facebook about starting a Revolution. Doesn't sound like grounds to have him arrested or committed, but I don't know what kind of threats he made. But good for the judge releasing him unless his words and actions actually posed a risk to the public.

Floridatexan, the women who I know are mostly voting for Romney. These women range from retirees to business owners. They are strong women who think for themselves, not "Julia" type weak women who think they need Obama to take care of their every need.

I'm not a weak woman and I'm voting for Obama,Neko. Ha!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, Republicans haven't alienated me like Floridatexan said about most women, so I guess we're both exceptions, Dreams. Cause I don't think of you as being weak.
But I don't think this country can afford Obama and his policies.

Nekochan wrote:Well, Republicans haven't alienated me like Floridatexan said about most women, so I guess we're both exceptions, Dreams. Cause I don't think of you as being weak.
But I don't think this country can afford Obama and his policies.

Just wait-God forbid-if Romney gets elected. He's certainly not for the middle class so unless you're a one percenter you have nothing to gain by electing Romney.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:The guy had posted some stupid stuff on Facebook about starting a Revolution. Doesn't sound like grounds to have him arrested or committed, but I don't know what kind of threats he made. But good for the judge releasing him unless his words and actions actually posed a risk to the public.

I'm not a weak woman and I'm voting for Obama,Neko. Ha!

Well, there is always one exception to everything.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The class warfare thing is just a distraction from the real issues, Dreams.
I'll never be in the 1% but I am in the 50% who pays taxes. The 1% are the ones who create the jobs in this country and they're already the ones who already pay the most in taxes. But I see Obama's plans to raise the capital gains tax--and that will directly hurt me and my family and it'll hurt many tens of thousands of other middle class families. The debt that our country keeps building up --somebody has to eventually pay for it. How will Obama and Congress pay for it? Taxing the one percenters won't pay for it. The burden will eventually fall on the middle class and all of us will have pay for it. Because there won't be enough money from the one percenters or even the 10 percenters to pay our debt. Mostly, I worry about my kids and their future children.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum