Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you believe a parent would do this to her children?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.mediacomtoday.com/news/read.php?ps=931&rip_id=%3CDA49QN3O4%40news.ap.org%3E&news_id=19444400&src=most_popular_viewed

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.mediacomtoday.com/news/read.php?ps=931&rip_id=%3CDA49QN3O4%40news.ap.org%3E&news_id=19444400&src=most_popular_viewed

Sadly, I CAN believe that a parent would do something like this to their children. But I hope the state of Nebraska just keeps piling-on the years to her sentence. She deserves to rot to death alone and unloved in a cold dirty prison cell.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

they should reduce her sentence for giving up the men that had sex with the 7 year old.....those poor children.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:they should reduce her sentence for giving up the men that had sex with the 7 year old.....those poor children.

I don't think that anything she has or could do would ever warrant a reduction in her sentence. You know what happens to little girls who are brutalized like that when they're so young? You know how they grow up, the shit that they're saddled with?? Fuck that POS. She can rot for all of eternity as far as I'm concerned. She ruined those two little girls' lives.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:they should reduce her sentence for giving up the men that had sex with the 7 year old.....those poor children.

I don't think that anything she has or could do would ever warrant a reduction in her sentence. You know what happens to little girls who are brutalized like that when they're so young? You know how they grow up, the shit that they're saddled with?? Fuck that POS. She can rot for all of eternity as far as I'm concerned. She ruined those two little girls' lives.

It's like drug pushers though...They couldn't sell unless someone buys....same here....Men having sex with a seven year old need to do a long time in prison....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
riceme wrote:

It's like drug pushers though...They couldn't sell unless someone buys....same here....Men having sex with a seven year old need to do a long time in prison....

I absolutely agree with you. What angers me so badly is that she was these little girls' MOTHER. You know me T, I'm sure it won't shock you to learn that I don't believe prostitution should be illegal, so long as everyone involved is an adult and it's all consensual. But this isn't anywhere NEAR being that sort of a situation.

Can you believe a parent would do this to her children? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSVYSpMjjSgcicoeiDLuONvtIOW1SakLAhKtWOxUPEMDPDsDpp

I seriously doubt that this is an isolated incident.

Then the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals think that these mothers should be given more government money each time they have another child to prostitute out.

Must be able to live fairly well if they have three or four girls/boys(?) to draw government money on every month and prostitute out at the same time.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

Markle

Markle

riceme wrote:

I agree, she is where she belongs until they carry her out in box.

riceme wrote:

I want to know some more info on the mother like why she was all too willing to do this. But all information seems to be kept quite for "the protection of the daughters"

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I certainly hope there is no chance of parole and she is in general population. Perhaps the other inmates will do the state a service.

Ironsights wrote:
riceme wrote:

I want to know some more info on the mother like why she was all too willing to do this. But all information seems to be kept quite for "the protection of the daughters"

I see nothing indicating that she had a gun to her head or that some evil man was abusing her and using that to force her to do something she didn't want to. By all accounts it seems like this monstrous excuse for a "mother" simply wanted to make money by whoring out her little girls. I hope she lives a long, miserable life in prison before she dies a long and painful death.

I wonder if the mother was like that Chinese guy - Ug Lee.

She could have been pimping her daughters while looking for a boyfriend... a boyfriend that liked fringe benefits (her daughters).

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

riceme wrote:
Ironsights wrote:
riceme wrote:

I see nothing indicating that she had a gun to her head or that some evil man was abusing her and using that to force her to do something she didn't want to. By all accounts it seems like this monstrous excuse for a "mother" simply wanted to make money by whoring out her little girls. I hope she lives a long, miserable life in prison before she dies a long and painful death.

Her children were nothing more than $$$ to her.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Her children were nothing more than $$$ to her.

By the hour, no doubt.

What angers me so badly about the mother is that she was supposed to be their MOTHER... love them, care for them, provide for them as best she could. I doubt that she has the ability to comprehend exactly what she did to those two precious little lives. Those poor girls have a long road ahead of them and I really hope that somehow they find their way into a real loving family's home, and that they don't turn out as I've seen some young women.

riceme wrote:

Make no mistake here i am not trying to excuse her actions in any way shape or form. They are reprehensible and beyond even the slightest mote of forgiveness in my book. I only hope that she will live a long lonely life and a painful death and not actually do well in prison as too many of the worthless POS's do. Once upon a time for doing something like this she would have been brutally beaten and very probably killed in prison but the system is not that way anymore sadly.
But my point was more was she a crackwhore or had some other similar drug addiction even when the children were born that should have given DFCS a heads up that they need to watch her for that reason, or was she a whore who herself was eaten up with diseases and unable to practice anymore because of that, or what. What compelled her to sell her Children is what i want to know. Her demographics would be nice too cause like Teo said there are people who wanted to buy her daughters so if we can find her demographic data might we not find a few more little girls being used in a similar fashion, or are we going to jail ourselves to the idea that this would be profiling and thus we shouldn't do that an let those girls continue to be exploited and suffer fates that i can only assume would be worse then death in many cases.

Ironsights wrote:
Make no mistake here i am not trying to excuse her actions in any way shape or form. They are reprehensible and beyond even the slightest mote of forgiveness in my book. I only hope that she will live a long lonely life and a painful death and not actually do well in prison as too many of the worthless POS's do. Once upon a time for doing something like this she would have been brutally beaten and very probably killed in prison but the system is not that way anymore sadly.
But my point was more was she a crackwhore or had some other similar drug addiction even when the children were born that should have given DFCS a heads up that they need to watch her for that reason, or was she a whore who herself was eaten up with diseases and unable to practice anymore because of that, or what. What compelled her to sell her Children is what i want to know. Her demographics would be nice too cause like Teo said there are people who wanted to buy her daughters so if we can find her demographic data might we not find a few more little girls being used in a similar fashion, or are we going to jail ourselves to the idea that this would be profiling and thus we shouldn't do that an let those girls continue to be exploited and suffer fates that i can only assume would be worse then death in many cases.

I think you and I are of the same mind when it comes down to what this woman really deserves. In another time, she would have gotten what was coming to her in spades. I really don't think that she will thrive in prison... Most of the women in prison are MOTHERS and their worst pain in life is not getting to see their children. When they find out what she's in for... It won't be a nice stay for her, I'll just put it that way. I'd bet you a paycheck she is going to receive a some "eye for an eye" punishment from the inside that involves the business-end of a broom handle.

I agree with your imaginations regarding this person's situation... more than likely a drug addict (what sober mother could do this to her children??), almost assuredly a prostitute who only saw in her baby daughters an opportunity to capitalize monetarily on the oversexualization of young girls in our f-ed up society.

Ironsights wrote:
riceme wrote:

Can you believe a parent would do this to her children? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

That was me man.

That's alright though because I felt it had to be aired and at least you felt strongly enough to suggest it might be a valid possibility.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Ironsights wrote:
riceme wrote:

You may find this hard to believe but there are people out there that have no more feeling for their children than they do a cockroach on the ceiling. I have sat across the desk from quite a few of them. They are devoid of any attachment or empathy for the lives they created. They are dead souls who's only purpose is their own needs. I have seen mother's walk away from their children whom their boyfriends or husbands have abused for years just to be w/ them while their devastated offspring faced not only the abuse but the loss of a parent as well. There are a lot of good people in this world but far too many effed up individuals that should never have been allowed to procreate.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ironsights wrote:
riceme wrote:

You may find this hard to believe but there are people out there that have no more feeling for their children than they do a cockroach on the ceiling. I have sat across the desk from quite a few of them. They are devoid of any attachment or empathy for the lives they created. They are dead souls who's only purpose is their own needs. I have seen mother's walk away from their children whom their boyfriends or husbands have abused for years just to be w/ them while their devastated offspring faced not only the abuse but the loss of a parent as well. There are a lot of good people in this world but far too many effed up individuals that should never have been allowed to procreate.

Can you believe a parent would do this to her children? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYgmcbbWyYRBBx2FiWfnfLCfAj3OW4d30z40HVas35tJ-GgVvu

OMG!!!!!....

*****SHOCKED CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum